Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah - it’s a tizzy right now, but how often do we think about Fergie and she was all over the papers when her misdemeanours came out.Also she doesn’t create real friends or real loyalty so as soon as they slip from their current heights all their supporters will melt away because she can’t do anything for them. They will be in their mansion crying racism not even seeing how privileged their lives are.
Hope so!

Reactions: 13
Kiwi here

100% #TeamQueen in this household.

Not talked to a single person who isn’t disgusted by Meghan’s self indulgent indiscretion.

As my Gran used to say ....” she’s as common as muck”

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is a long, excellent article. It pieces together events that many people brushed aside and makes a compelling narrative.
I also noticed the fact she brought up the bad behaviour to staff was from both of them not just Merkin. No wonder they're so desperate to try and get involved in the review

Reactions: 31
There are some very astute peeps on this thread. And some who have worked in PR, I believe. What would you do if you were BP at this stage? I was trying to think what would be best way of handling it all. Silence doesn’t seem to work. Tit for tat PR press releases just lowers you to same level. What would be the best tactic?? Am not convinced they are handling this right- unless it’s still a case of let them self-sabotage spectacularly...

Reactions: 31
Even Patrick gets the evil glare here (at the 00:15 minute mark):

Such a difference in her speaking pattern when she’s talking normally too! Her answers in the Oprah interview are so scripted and delivered for the most dramatic effect.

Reactions: 32
I've got two Charles and Di eggcups, and am a quiet royalist too. My budgie is also a quiet royalist. Not a noisy and placard-waving royalist like that Hamster we see on this thread, or that corgi who photoshops himself into State Banquets with our Queen :love:

How can Sinking Chris Ship call this drivel from Patrick Adams "powerful stuff"? So the newest RF member is growing inside of her, is it? :ROFLMAO: Gross. It's a plastic strapped on lump, you little squirt, and the bint you are defending is a human wrecking ball.:ROFLMAO:
Perhaps he is using powerful to infer something else, like when some people (not me you understand) say that was 'brave' or 'bold' when I really mean 'WT actual F'. Only in my work life obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an absolute shitstorm this pair have created for the final years of Brenda’s glorious reign. I seriously hope things are happening behind the scenes to cut them loose sooner rather than later.
Even if they are allowed to keep the Dukedom, H and offspring must be removed from the line of succession. God forbid we have a King Ralph situation a few decades down the line. How we all laughed when that film came out..... couldn’t happen...... could it 😟

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
There are some very astute peeps on this thread. And some who have worked in PR, I believe. What would you do if you were BP at this stage? I was trying to think what would be best way of handling it all. Silence doesn’t seem to work. Tit for tat PR press releases just lowers you to same level. What would be the best tactic?? Am not convinced they are handling this right- unless it’s still a case of let them self-sabotage spectacularly...
I think they should put out a statement which includes everything they did for the evil witch, defend Kate and then bury The Hag with everything they have on her.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone feels like this turned into GOT? Too boring and painfull to warch, but too invested to stop. Just waits till it is finally over.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think they should put out a statement which includes everything they did for the evil witch, defend Kate and then bury The Hag with everything they have on her.
I totally agree with this approach bit think they should leave it to the paper's who are desperate to finish off them both. This moanfest is totally tone death in the current environment and apart from creating some gossip headlines, will quickly be forgotten. They're craving any headlines so I'd do nothing and just ignore them and let things slowly come out. They've pissed off the paper's and they're dying to sink them. Plus there's some seriously dodge behaviour around the charity money which alone will sink them.

It's frustrating as it looks like they're winning but over the long term not reacting would we the war they're intent on creating. Disney have already spotted their toxic and whereas the A listers defending them? Once people are out of lockdown they'll become irrelevant

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The non-stop whingeing, word salad spouting, unauthentic Douchesse is finally going to be able to have her voice heard so can now be known as Duchess Megaphone-y. Wonder if amongst all her current PR orchestrating,manic activity she has found time to ask her elderly grandparents-in-law if they are okay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They can't even play the pity party once PP dies now. Harry would love to play the I wasn't told he was dying or not allowed to come card. Plus how can he say he's devastated his grandfather has died when their close friends are also saying the palace is using his health to stop the interview. It shows their complete lack of humanity that this is even their thoughts.

If I was the palace I'd be calling Biden and say William and Catherine want to come over for a visit. You'd soon see the same woke people defending Merkin suddenly bending over backwards for a photo with the future queen and king

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So it definitely was Archiedoll and they are going to sue any paper that prints the photo🤔 is this some new money making scam, tempt people and then pounce? What disgusting behaviour!
What about all the people who will be passing it around social media?
Its a bit early but I am going to get my consipiracy (tinfoil) hat on. What if its not Archie and they are using the photo to create the sense that he exists / is normal looking / acceptable for public consumption / just as a bloody distraction.

Note, they do not specifiy what picture / photo they are referencing - its just 'a picture of archie that appeared briefly on social media.'

They do think they are too clevah by half most of the time so this would not surprise me at all.

I think its time for a cup of tea and a painkiller......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Non Smegsy question: Just how many Irish people are here?
I’m Irish. Never in my life been interested in the Royal family, always considered myself a republican and still do but this witch has brought out the rage in me! It’s just a disgusting way to treat an elderly woman and her husband who has been seriously unwell in hospital. I’d be saying the exact same thing if it was my neighbours down the road. It’s actually nothing to do with them being royal for me, it’s just about common decency and normal, adult, respectful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Perhaps he is using powerful to infer something else, like when some people (not me you understand) say that was 'brave' or 'bold' when I really mean 'WT actual F'. Only in my work life obvs.
oh yes, and when anyone says a fashion choice is ‘brave’ it’s an unequivocal disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m new and realise I am possibly going to get pelted with tomatoes for this but - does anyone feel sorry for Harry?

I just feel like his mum’s death (and everything that’s ever been written about her since) has broken him completely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Its a bit early but I am going to get my consipiracy (tinfoil) hat on. What if its not Archie and they are using the photo to create the sense that he exists / is normal looking / acceptable for public consumption / just as a bloody distraction.

Note, they do not specificy what picture / photo they are referencing - its just 'a picture of archie that appeared briefly on social media.'

They do think they are too clevah by half most of the time so this would not surprise me at all.

I think its time for a cup of tea and a painkiller......
I don’t think it’s him because she looks different and there is no social
Distancing although the boy is about the right age. It’s a distraction. They haven’t said it is him, or isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.