Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Thomas Markle thinks of all the latest shenanigans and if he will be watching

So it definitely was Archiedoll and they are going to sue any paper that prints the photo🤔 is this some new money making scam, tempt people and then pounce? What disgusting behaviour!
What about all the people who will be passing it around social media?
I still think PR stunt. You know Smegs creates and continues drama, drama, drama. Anything to keep her in the news

Reactions: 31
He takes after the worst parts of Diana. And Smeggy starting rumours about Kate is exactly what Diana did to W&H’s nanny. He’s married a warped version of his mother, and misplaced guilt over her death made him hand his bollocks over at the altar.
All of this feels like a really bad remake of a classic film. Like Total Recall or something of the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You stoop to new lows when you flash pictures of your child for some positive PR.

Reactions: 37
Can someone help so apparently Meghan was harassed, suffered from racism and internet trolls and press when Harry issued this statement.
But as far as I can remember no one knew he was dating MM and surely no one knew who she was including myself so how can people talk about someone when no one knows you exist ? Lol

can someone help share these links and pics of said accusations? I can’t find anything online

Oprah is laughing her way to thebank

The British press and media were very welcoming of Woko when she arrived on the scene. This is a bit of a puff piece, but is the only thing I can find:

Regarding no one knowing who is was, don't forget she has form for self marketing and calling the paps:

Don't forget her social media hints too:

This is a good article for a basic background before she met Harry:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not me. I will record the after show (if it is aired immediately) with Angela Levin etc discussing what they just watched.
What is the after show, please? Is that on the same channel?

Reactions: 9
Wonder what Thomas Markle thinks of all the latest shenanigans and if he will be watching

I still think PR stunt. You know Smegs creates and continues drama, drama, drama. Anything to keep her in the news
Yes very 🤨 🤔

Reactions: 15
I think megz hates Kate because she did have a well documented close friendship with Haz am guessing that is dead now
I think this too! I reckon with her jealousy she would have set out to destroy their relationship she probably have played H and K off each other then after a short while pushed the destruct button! with her being a narc it wouldn't have satisfied her crave for long she would want everything that K had, I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one to have started the W affair rumours, she will want to destroy every morsel of K in my opinion its my believe M has psychopathic tendencies

Reactions: 25
Hazno and Smeg want you to know that they are not common people:

She came from Cali, she had a thirst for money
Her past was shady her minge was runny
That's why I
Caught her eye
I told me that my dad was loaded
She said "In that case, I'll book an interview with my best pal Orca"
I said "fine"
And then in thirty seconds time she said

"I wanna live like wealthy people
I wanna do whatever wealthy people do
Wanna sleep with wealthy people
I wanna sleep with wealthy people like you."
Well, what else could I do?
I said "I'll... I'll see what I can do"

I took her on a posh safari
I don't know why but I had to hear her pee
So it started there
She said "Pretend I got no loo roll"
And I just laughed and said "oh, you're so droll"
I said "yeah...
Well, I can't hear anyone else peeing in here

Are you sure
You wanna live like wealthy people
You wanna see whatever wealthy people see
Wanna sleep with wealthy people
You wanna sleep with wealthy people like me?
But she didn’t understand
She just smiled and held my hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Disgusting amount of money considering most people struggling financially

Reactions: 28
Hello! New to this thread - but thank God it exists. I've been stewing on this for so long without an outlet for my daily 'WTAF's'!

Harry is defined by being a victim of the media. He is righting the wrongs of his mother's past by over-protecting Meghan.
Meghan is loving the role of victim. She will happily have Haz tying himself in knots and getting himself into a frenzy to protect his poor, precious princess.

She knew what she was getting into. Everyone entering the RF is briefed and H, already a bit at odds with it all, will have let her know.

I feel like his victim narrative has been a self fulfilling prophecy - the law of attraction.
What you believe you become. He has created this monster.

Meghan is the most infuriating person I can think of right now - her entitlement blows my mind. Who the duck does she think she is?! She's a person who's never been told 'no'. She's spoiled, a prima-donna and has an over-inflated ego. She has a lot of 'powerful' support across the pond who will be blowing smoke up her arse and perpetuating the myth.

It riles me to ridiculous levels that throughout history - forevermore - she will never ever be forgotten. In hundreds of years time her name will still be spoken.... hopefully in a Malificent style because she's an absolute witch - this Oprah interview is so ill advised and all for ratings, attention, sympathy and money. But it will never go away now. It's part of history and I hope that it will stain them both in that people will see through the bullshit once and for all.

One other thing, I'd love to be a fly on the wall on Monday night with the Cambridge's and their popcorn!

🇬🇧Team Liz btw (if it wasn't obvious 😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The nasty, wicked, lying hag! She said during the engagement interview about how supportive Kate had been 🤬

Reactions: 41
What she wanted was for Kate to let her guard down and spill family secrets. Kate is no mug, unlike Chas she sussed smeggy out right away, possibly was even warned by hubby that smeggy's past was unsavoury and that she had a reputation for slithering into peoples lives and dropping tit bombs afterwards. Kate did what was requested, showed her the ropes, advised on protocol re hats and tights etc and was shrugged off as too stuffy. There were never going to be the girly nights in with bottles of Tig or Prosecco that smeggy had hoped for, with drunken secrets shared, and absolutely Kate was spot on re not going shopping with her for a pre arranged pap walk.
Smeggy wanted to set Kate up because she resented her long before the wedding, not a doubt in my mind.
Absolutely correct, kate kept her guard up! Probably sensed the stench of desperation off cuntychops. Plus kate observed how the staff were treated. Spotted the faker a mile off, all sweetness and light to the important folks no doubt and a bleep of a demon to the hired help. Kate must have seen a change in Harry too.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hello! New to this thread - but thank God it exists. I've been stewing on this for so long without an outlet for my daily 'WTAF's'!

Harry is defined by being a victim of the media. He is righting the wrongs of his mother's past by over-protecting Meghan.
Meghan is loving the role of victim. She will happily have Haz tying himself in knots and getting himself into a frenzy to protect his poor, precious princess.

She knew what she was getting into. Everyone entering the RF is briefed and H, already a bit at odds with it all, will have let her know.

I feel like his victim narrative has been a self fulfilling prophecy - the law of attraction.
What you believe you become. He has created this monster.

Meghan is the most infuriating person I can think of right now - her entitlement blows my mind. Who the duck does she think she is?! She's a person who's never been told 'no'. She's spoiled, a prima-donna and has an over-inflated ego. She has a lot of 'powerful' support across the pond who will be blowing smoke up her arse and perpetuating the myth.

It riles me to ridiculous levels that throughout history - forevermore - she will never ever be forgotten. In hundreds of years time her name will still be spoken.... hopefully in a Malificent style. She's an absolute witch - this Oprah interview is so ill advised and all for ratings, attention, sympathy and money. But it will never go away now. It's part of history and I hope that it will stain them both in that people will see through the bullshit once and for all.

One other thing, I'd love to be a fly on the wall on Monday night with the Cambridge's and their popcorn!

🇬🇧Team Liz btw (if it wasn't obvious 😂)
Nah - it’s a tizzy right now, but how often do we think about Fergie and she was all over the papers when her misdemeanours came out.Also she doesn’t create real friends or real loyalty so as soon as they slip from their current heights all their supporters will melt away because she can’t do anything for them. They will be in their mansion crying racism not even seeing how privileged their lives are.

Reactions: 17
I find it funny when the sugars are all like 'b-b-but Andrew?! What about him!!'
Yeah what about Andrew?! He's a dick and he's probably being sorted out behind close doors away from the public

Also show me where the hell the media was rasist to meghan?! And if you bring up articles of Kate being praised for holding her baby bump and meghan being told its tacky we get your pregnant tell me how that's racist?!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.