Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know how to search through individuals twitters for old tweets (there is a way) but I almost 99% sure Omiss Scooby tweeted saying that the Nanny that was sacked during the night was sacked due to trying to harm the dolly!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It's all in the timing, I think.

Valentine Low said in The Times that their story about Meghan's serial bullying of young women staff for several years was pieced together over many weeks. They put the story to Sussex reps and there was a legal exchange.

It feels like Megz team knew this was coming out before the Oprah interview, and made sure a few accusations of BP/RF lying are in the script. This story might even have been the trigger to rush out the Oprah interview.

The Corden comedy stuff was filmed a week or two earlier.
I wonder if the clip stating so much has been list already is part of the reshoots after the patronages were removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And in reply to Yeltsin'stank I may have been loose in terminology Dr Phil may have a PhD but not a clinical doctorate https://thesource.com/2017/12/31/dr-phil-a-healer-or-enabler-chasing-ratings/
Dr Phil was just as much of a doctor as Jill Biden. I think the title he would have in Britain would be different, but nobody is trying to pull anything over on you. As for that website, I saw the episode with Todd Herzog. The story that guy is trying to tell is simply unbelievable. Herzog was absolutely paralytic drunk that day, so wherever the vodka came from, it was a big bottle. After that much liquor, no one is going to remember if anybody gave them a pill or not, and, if he'd had a xanax after all that booze, he'd be dead. So don't send me to another source like that.

Reactions: 9

'Never before has the Palace held a member of the Royal Family to account, and its move represents a serious blow to the Duchess's carefully curated status of victimhood.

It also shows that the Queen's deep reserve of patience for her grandson, Harry, has reached a tipping point.'

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Chris Kamara on Stephs packed lunch now had a good point - Where is prince Charles in all this- why is he not having a word with Harry , telling him to shut it ( he said it better) Chris said he has boys and they know better than to speak about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Re the designer clothes comments. Don't know how accurate this actually is though so apologies if it's wrong
All of this kind of thing makes sense.......and I suppose its incredibly important in a things like the fashion world, especially with all the influencers getting clicks in the press,

But the things I remember are Kate and her children wearing tops and kids clothes from M&S .

And I also remember Diana deliberately wearing clothes created by British designers....rather than going down the Chanel route.......

Sorry I didnt mean to sound snappy to the other poster.....I just get frustrated with my daughters and their friends and all the influencers..... who cant really understand the issue (s) with just accepting freebies..........

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because it’s not tangible or overt so how exactly can examples be provided. The same way black women are 5x more likely to die during pregnancy? In a modern western country those stats are terrifying and are rooted in medical racism. But the average Brit will tell you “there’s probably just something in black womens dna that causes this” or a black person being followed around Sainsbury’s by security guards “oh they would’ve done that to anyone it’s not because they’re black”

These aren’t things that you can’t physically prove, but both are 100% examples of racism
With all due respect, you’ve just completely contradicted yourself.

You claim that no obvious instances of this “racism” can be provided because it’s not overt enough, and you then give examples of overt racism.

Security guards following more black people around supermarkets than white people can be evidenced. How do you know this even happens? Because more black people make complaints or talk about it, yes? That’s called evidence.

How have you decided that black women dying in childbirth more often is due to racism? There are differences between groups for a million different reasons. A difference between a black group and a white group is not always down to racism...if it is, that would be evident. And which “black” group do you mean? Can all people who are not white be easily dumped into one homogeneous group so that you can make a determination about them en masse? No - humanity doesn‘t work like that. We are not divided up into black & white, and that’s it.

Did you know that proportionally more BAME people go to university in this country than white people? Why’s that? Racism towards white people? Unlikely. Probably there‘s something else at play - probably a complex mix of reasons. But I can guarantee that if the situation were reversed, you’d automatically assume “racism” - which would be unfair, unjust and almost certainly untrue.

If you can detect racism in the mainstream media then you should be able to alert others to it, unless you have some super active racism detector genes the rest of us lack? If you can’t provide examples it’s because it’s not there.

The UK is simply not a racist nation. We have a hideous history, like the entire rest of the world does, but we are, in 2021, one of the most tolerant countries the world has ever seen. Meghan was criticised in the media because of her behaviour, and that’s it. If she didn’t like that she was quite free to take advice and present a different public persona. She chose to play the R card and run away instead. Her choice.

Everyone who sees racism should call it out - always. But I rather think the decent thing to do is come with some evidence when you do and not use the excuse that it’s not “overt” enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Next thread suggestion:

perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh... just admit its always been about the dosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I’m starting to think that they didn’t choose to leave the Royal Family but were told to leave. That’s why they ensured they announced it first. If they chose to leave then why are they so bitter? They got what they wanted.
No, I really believe they were told to go.

Oh and for Meghantoinette and her fans, here’s food for thought...

View attachment 466357
The thing is they didn't get what they wanted. They announced in Jan 2020 via instagram and set out in excrutiating detail the terms of their departure as a manifesto. the the Queen said "not so fast there. no - you will not be getting this, nor this, and not this either, but yes - you may leave" and then they were like - "Errr but we WANT those things" and she was like - "they aren't yours to claim - if you are stepping back as working royals, they aren't yours to claim. Now off you go - freedom and privacy is the 2nd door on your left. The corgis will see you out"

Next thread suggestion:

perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh... just admit its always been about the dosh!
The article in the mail that was posted earlier re: Edward VIII is a fascinating read. Wallis was all about the dosh too. As was Edward.
The similarities between Edward and Hazzard and the similarities between the situation and Wallis/Meghan .... wow https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tommy-Lascelles-hatred-King-Edward-VIII.html

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What I find odd is that their initial statement was that they wanted a more progressive role in the royal family and become financially independent (basically do the big deals and make money) - it's only since people have actually called them out and questioned this has the whole victim narrative started. They spat their dummies out because they were told that they couldn't have their cake and eat it - simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
No.....I dont think they are expected to wear them at all ...they are expected to send them back unworn!

Surely, Its to avoid all allegations of bribery... of being seen to favour one company rather than another.
If you think of a well known brand vs a less well known start up company, how is it fair to favour the rich and established company just because one company has the money to pay for freebies and the other start up company doesnt.

And there are also probably issues with quantity...the royal family doesnt want a room full of primark freebies that have been sent, along with the Christian Dior or Stella McCartney ..freebies...

And political favouritism...... Would it be a good idea to wear shoes as designed for Imelda Marcos

And issues around sustainable fabrics and furs.......etc.......

So its much better to not get involved at all!!
That would make no sense since Kate is constantly wearing and re-wearing gowns, dresses, etc. What I think happened was the other way around (remember the tag on that dress in Oz?): Meg would get paid (into doria's account) by the designer for wearing the dress. She would charge Chuck for the retail price of the dress (dresses are not given for allegations of bribery reasons, I believe. they are paid for). And then she would either sell (for more money) or return the dress to the designer. It was a big money spin. Accessories, gowns, dresses, shoes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm loving the fact it's apparently William who is pushing for the bullying to become public and people to have their chance to speak. The RF know how triggered Merkin and JCMH are and they have a massive stack of evidence to bury them. It's annoying they obviously got wind of the Times article before the Orca interview but the fact Merkin is hitting back so topically shows how panicked they are.

I suspect William and Kate will be slowly sitting back and watch these two destroy themselves.

26967526-8201421-William_37_and_Kate_38_were_seen_giggling_as_the_pupils_presente-a-17_1586383...jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Don't know if this has already been posted but another staff member has quit:
Screenshot_20210304-125643_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm loving the fact it's apparently William who is pushing for the bullying to become public and people to have their chance to speak. The RF know how triggered Merkin and JCMH are and they have a massive stack of evidence to bury them. It's annoying they obviously got wind of the Times article before the Orca interview but the fact Merkin is hitting back so topically shows how panicked they are.

I suspect William and Kate will be slowly sitting back and watch these two destroy themselves.

View attachment 466430
I think the other thing it shows is William will action and speed things up that are necessary to protect his position (ie the separation of staff) he could see this coming and tried to protect himself, his family and his staff from damage by association. I think once things didn't improve after the Queen intervened he knew there was no alternative.

The RF gave to think long term, that's one thing the Harkles are incapable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

I almost want to watch this live now 😆, but wouldn't want to let ginge and cringe mess up my sleep patterns.

Easy to watch cbs live for free at www.locast.org but will need to use an app or something to change your location to a state like Philadelphia where the service is allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
After seeing Alan 'Tommy' Lascelles name mentioned in the Royal Family thread, I decided to go looking for more information on him. This DM article about him, in his own words, did not disappoint. He'd have seen Woko off in a heartbeat.

I was saying this other day, he took no prisoners, he'd have sorted this mess out quick style.

Reactions: 23
Dr Phil was just as much of a doctor as Jill Biden. I think the title he would have in Britain would be different, but nobody is trying to pull anything over on you. As for that website, I saw the episode with Todd Herzog. The story that guy is trying to tell is simply unbelievable. Herzog was absolutely paralytic drunk that day, so wherever the vodka came from, it was a big bottle. After that much liquor, no one is going to remember if anybody gave them a pill or not, and, if he'd had a xanax after all that booze, he'd be dead. So don't send me to another source like that.
No sorry I wasn't defending the article. It was the quote re phd. I mean PhD is actually a doctorate im not used to seeing it used as straightforward as in Dr Phil. My bad. NHS has PhD as the qualification for clinical psychologist s. Mislead by the hit about not going on and doing a clinical course. Sorry!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.