Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is H&M's PR company?! I'm just baffled the PR experts haven't advised them that the interview will backfire and it's the wrong move. In fact, all they do are wrong moves day after day. 🤦‍♀️ Or perhaps they don't listen to advice and just do their own thing.
I like to think H&M's PR is secretly on BP's payroll. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No.....I dont think they are expected to wear them at all ...they are expected to send them back unworn!

Surely, Its to avoid all allegations of bribery... of being seen to favour one company rather than another.
If you think of a well known brand vs a less well known start up company, how is it fair to favour the rich and established company just because one company has the money to pay for freebies and the other start up company doesnt.

And there are also probably issues with quantity...the royal family doesnt want a room full of primark freebies that have been sent, along with the Christian Dior or Stella McCartney ..freebies...

And political favouritism...... Would it be a good idea to wear shoes as designed for Imelda Marcos

And issues around sustainable fabrics and furs.......etc.......

So its much better to not get involved at all!!
Wasn't there a story about the Kardashian girls trying to send Kate a wardrobe of their fashion line to get her to wear it and drum up sales.... and Kate sending it back? https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kate-middleton-kim-kardashian-clothes_n_2158201

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm loving the fact it's apparently William who is pushing for the bullying to become public and people to have their chance to speak. The RF know how triggered Merkin and JCMH are and they have a massive stack of evidence to bury them. It's annoying they obviously got wind of the Times article before the Orca interview but the fact Merkin is hitting back so topically shows how panicked they are.

I suspect William and Kate will be slowly sitting back and watch these two destroy themselves.

View attachment 466430
Good point. William and TQ are in step on this one and Charles is trailing along with them, although he's cross about being dragged away from chatting to his prize petunias.

There's a formal BP inquiry into the multiple bullying allegations, so that's a choreographed play in Granny TQ's Gambit.

Here's my guess. That report will drop shortly after the arrival of Baby Harkellina, when the pregnant St Megz protection is over. It will conclude that the Harkles aren't suited to the responsibilities that go with public office and have failed repeatedly to uphold the standards of TQ. Stuff like that. Then Harry will be 'invited' to step down in a brisk meeting without oat-flavoured coffee, finger biscuits or Duchesses, and enjoy a long, impoverished and miserable life as ex-Captain and Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor.

If they are lucky, Harry will keep a minor title. I hear the Baronetcy of Bullimore-Pit is available.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I always love the pics you and Freda make on here...sorry if I miss any out with having to keep up ❤❤ xx

Thank you 💖😄🤗🥰😘 xx.
Looooool very true..maybe he can start selling similar hats to make money when everything gone pear shaped 😄😄😄❤ xx

Thank you 🥰😃💖🤗😘 xx
Perhaps he needs a 'pear-shaped' hat @Pom Bear ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't find the tweet but it relates to this incident.

Still plodding on with the wiki page.....
Sounds like she was sleeping, not that she was actually harming the dolly.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Good point. William and TQ are in step on this one and Charles is trailing along with them, although he's cross about being dragged away from chatting to his prize petunias.

There's a formal BP inquiry into the multiple bullying allegations, so that's a choreographed play in Granny TQ's Gambit.

Here's my guess. That report will drop shortly after the arrival of Baby Harkellina, when the pregnant St Megz protection is over. It will conclude that the Harkles aren't suited to the responsibilities that go with public office and have failed repeatedly to uphold the standards of TQ. Stuff like that. Then Harry will be 'invited' to step down in a brisk meeting without oat-flavoured coffee, finger biscuits or Duchesses, and enjoy a long, impoverished and miserable life as ex-Captain and Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor.

If they are lucky, Harry will keep a minor title. I hear the Baronetcy of Bullimore-Pit is available.
Wasn't there a Baron Hard-up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

"Something’s about to happen…

The top news item on the BBC is about Meghan Markle accusing the Royal Family of lying. This is unprecedented, and cannot continue. The Royals must be aghast at the depths the actress will go to. She is damaging their reputation around the world.

‘Buckingham Palace’ has issued a statement… When statements are sent out from Buckingham Palace to news agencies they are NEVER issued without the Queen’s approval. Never!

Yesterday’s statement informs us: “The palace said it does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment".

Nobody in the media can believe things have deteriorated to such a state where the Palace publicly shouts back at Markle! Because, make no mistake, this is what’s happening. Hardened news editors are rubbing their hands together with glee!

I believe we are getting close to the Queen ordering the media to release what they know about Markle.

Up until now, they have been officially gagged
. Every editor knows that if they released the explosive information they hold, it would destroy Markle within 24 hours. The Royal Family is also well aware of this, but it will come at a price. It will be damaging to the Royal Family, to a great extent. The Queen’s advisors must be wondering if the fallout will be worth it to get rid of the nasty smell once and for all, and move on. The question is, “How can they deal with Markle so that there is no more washing of the Royal laundry in public?”

When push comes to shove, there will initially have to be a massive Royal PR exercise that puts the working Royals in the news every day for several weeks, so that a disgraced Meghan Markle won’t be able to get a look in. The Royal Family will need 100% support from the press to do this. Media people must be quietly hoping that unprecedented access to the Royals, to promote the Family favourably, will be offered to them in return for dishing the dirt on the actress.

Prince Philip, at the age of 99, has now spent 16 days in hospital. He has just had a successful operation for a heart condition and is improving. This will come as a great relief to the Queen and members of his family. They could all do without the distraction of a petulant and vindictive Meghan Markle, proudly telling the world that the Queen is a liar."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I never know these threads to move so fast...I admit I've had to miss out the last 6 pages of the last thread but it's hard....like a good book you can't put down. xx

Two pics from me today.. two new books out on Harry and Meghan 😄 xx.

View attachment 466441

View attachment 466442
‘The witch with an itch’ that is amazing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m so torn, I want to watch the interview out of curiosity, but don’t think I can physically get through it without being sick. Her overly calculated Diana mannerisms, clinging to Harry’s hand, Harry’s simpering brainwashed nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What I find odd is that their initial statement was that they wanted a more progressive role in the royal family and become financially independent (basically do the big deals and make money) - it's only since people have actually called them out and questioned this has the whole victim narrative started. They spat their dummies out because they were told that they couldn't have their cake and eat it - simple!
Meh -- she played the victim from the outset: Harry's new GF is Meghan Markle and she is already being harassed by the mean press and paps (never happened) and her house was broken into (also the police confirmed that never happened). So her introduction to the world was as a victim. Then victim of her dad/family. Then victim of an uncooperative RF for not giving her the tiara that she wanted and dousing the church with diptyique room spray. Then a victim of unfriendly Kate for not going shopping with her on King's road (when she had already called the paps) - so Kate takes her to Wimbledon. Then more victim themed PR drops, the list goes on... South Africa "No one has aked if I'm ok" after having done various pr events with victims South African victims of rape and women/mothers struggling with HIV or below the poverty line. The whole theme has been "victim" from the start - she had to pay her way through school, poor lass (not true). that is the part that is so tiring.... that is the behaviour that is so off-putting (nope - nothing to do with her skin colour or background. Nothing. Nada).

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just reading the Richard Kay article posted up thread. At staff meetings Harry used to make the coffee...until smegs engaged a butler, thus ending the informality at a stroke.

Who the hell does she think she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Just reading the Richard Kay article posted up thread. At staff meetings Harry used to make the coffee...until smegs engaged a butler, thus ending the informality at a stroke.

Who the hell does she think she is.
She’s always thought she’s worthy of something much more. It takes a special type of narcissist to do something like this. I just imagine if it was me, growing up in a comfortable middle class household and going to private school (like Meghan did, privileged in this way), but then marrying into the royal family I’d be in total awe! I’d have imposter syndrome. Not Meghan, she thinks it’s exactly where she belongs and what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I suspect the inquiry will conclude that the same stories and similar instances of bullying around meghan and Harry mean there was unquestionably bullying and it was covered up or written off as meghan settling into the family. The head of HR , and maybe a few others, will lose their jobs and new policies and procedures will come in together with new HR team.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Latest Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

"Something’s about to happen…

The top news item on the BBC is about Meghan Markle accusing the Royal Family of lying. This is unprecedented, and cannot continue. The Royals must be aghast at the depths the actress will go to. She is damaging their reputation around the world.

‘Buckingham Palace’ has issued a statement… When statements are sent out from Buckingham Palace to news agencies they are NEVER issued without the Queen’s approval. Never!

Yesterday’s statement informs us: “The palace said it does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment".

Nobody in the media can believe things have deteriorated to such a state where the Palace publicly shouts back at Markle! Because, make no mistake, this is what’s happening. Hardened news editors are rubbing their hands together with glee!

I believe we are getting close to the Queen ordering the media to release what they know about Markle.

Up until now, they have been officially gagged
. Every editor knows that if they released the explosive information they hold, it would destroy Markle within 24 hours. The Royal Family is also well aware of this, but it will come at a price. It will be damaging to the Royal Family, to a great extent. The Queen’s advisors must be wondering if the fallout will be worth it to get rid of the nasty smell once and for all, and move on. The question is, “How can they deal with Markle so that there is no more washing of the Royal laundry in public?”

When push comes to shove, there will initially have to be a massive Royal PR exercise that puts the working Royals in the news every day for several weeks, so that a disgraced Meghan Markle won’t be able to get a look in. The Royal Family will need 100% support from the press to do this. Media people must be quietly hoping that unprecedented access to the Royals, to promote the Family favourably, will be offered to them in return for dishing the dirt on the actress.

Prince Philip, at the age of 99, has now spent 16 days in hospital. He has just had a successful operation for a heart condition and is improving. This will come as a great relief to the Queen and members of his family. They could all do without the distraction of a petulant and vindictive Meghan Markle, proudly telling the world that the Queen is a liar."
So the press DO know what we know about her! Moonbump, surrogacy, yacht girl etc etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m not sure if it’s specifically law or not but two corporate organisations I worked for previously, any ‘gifts’ sent to individuals had to be declared to avoid bribery/conflicts of interests. I think paperwork had to be signed and I think management could chose what to do with the gifts, often put towards a staff raffle or even returned to sender. I think it’s pretty standard and so I would expect this in the RF.
Fortunately the one time a customer sent me some Scottish fish in the post as a thank you, this policy was not in place and I kept it for myself 😂
The Royal Family gift policy is documented (link here if anyone wants a read https://www.royal.uk/gift-policy-2003 ) This is the main paragraph.

2.2 Gifts from businesses
Gifts offered by commercial enterprises in the UK should normally be declined, unless they are offered as a souvenir of an official visit to the enterprises' premises, to mark a Royal marriage or other special personal occasion. When gifts are accepted, the consent of the Member of The Royal Family should be contingent upon the enterprise undertaking not to exploit the gift for commercial purposes. Gifts, including samples, should always be returned unless it is not justifiable to do so on the grounds of cost. If such gifts are not returned, they should be treated as official gifts (see Section 3.2)

Reactions: 27
Chris Kamara on Stephs packed lunch now had a good point - Where is prince Charles in all this- why is he not having a word with Harry , telling him to shut it ( he said it better) Chris said he has boys and they know better than to speak about him.
I don't think there is anything to show that he isn't having a word with the ginge for what thats worth - on the other hand, he might be slightly distracted by his poorly hospitalised father and supporting his mother ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.