Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished reading the Rebecca English piece in the DM 🍿

I have a question about the other story in the news today about M kicking off because she wasn’t allowed to keep the designer freebies she was sent. I had no idea that wasn’t allowed and always assumed they kept whatever they were sent and subsequently wore. So are they expected to wear it, give the brand their exposure and then send the garments back?
Royals do not accept 'freebies'. They pay for their clothes and, therefore, keep them. Certainly one of Kate's jobs is to represent British brands here and abroad. Her clothing budget is paid by Charles as was Smeghans. Smeghan may have attracted freebies and tried to keep them and probably didn't like being told that she couldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't know how to search through individuals twitters for old tweets (there is a way) but I almost 99% sure Omiss Scooby tweeted saying that the Nanny that was sacked during the night was sacked due to trying to harm the dolly!!!
I can't find the tweet but it relates to this incident.

Still plodding on with the wiki page.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I correct in thinking Merkin sent Catherine a sinister Xmas present once like a knife? I think the palace are being really clever and slowly releasing this all piece by piece so it gets maximum exposure and also those two won't know what is coming next

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m not sure if it’s specifically law or not but two corporate organisations I worked for previously, any ‘gifts’ sent to individuals had to be declared to avoid bribery/conflicts of interests. I think paperwork had to be signed and I think management could chose what to do with the gifts, often put towards a staff raffle or even returned to sender. I think it’s pretty standard and so I would expect this in the RF.
Fortunately the one time a customer sent me some Scottish fish in the post as a thank you, this policy was not in place and I kept it for myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't find the tweet but it relates to this incident.

Still plodding on with the wiki page.....
Raising a child definitely includes getting up x number of times a night! What bleeping planet do these numpties live on? Jesus wept. They weren't doing anything else whatsoever. I hate them both so much. 😡 😡 😡

Reactions: 32
Who is H&M's PR company?! I'm just baffled the PR experts haven't advised them that the interview will backfire and it's the wrong move. In fact, all they do are wrong moves day after day. 🤦‍♀️ Or perhaps they don't listen to advice and just do their own thing.

Reactions: 24
Next thread suggestion:

perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh... just admit its always been about the dosh!
Set out your thread suggestion Harry and meghan #64
It might get missed for a thread selection. Put it in bold print to stand out.

I don't know how to search through individuals twitters for old tweets (there is a way) but I almost 99% sure Omiss Scooby tweeted saying that the Nanny that was sacked during the night was sacked due to trying to harm the dolly!!!
If you have tweetdeck you can find old tweets. With scobie just google his tweet. It will come up 🤣

Reactions: 11
Am I correct in thinking Merkin sent Catherine a sinister Xmas present once like a knife? I think the palace are being really clever and slowly releasing this all piece by piece so it gets maximum exposure and also those two won't know what is coming next
Lol I gave a wedding present once. A knife. Was more about the history of it though and the longevity as it was early Victorian era/regency. I'm glad to say that wedding is going strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, she got Catherine a knife for Christmas and a spoon with cereal killer on it for William.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I never know these threads to move so fast...I admit I've had to miss out the last 6 pages of the last thread but it's hard....like a good book you can't put down. xx

Two pics from me today.. two new books out on Harry and Meghan 😄 xx.

Resizer_16148399859941.jpg

Resizer_16148399859940.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I'm loving the fact it's apparently William who is pushing for the bullying to become public and people to have their chance to speak. The RF know how triggered Merkin and JCMH are and they have a massive stack of evidence to bury them. It's annoying they obviously got wind of the Times article before the Orca interview but the fact Merkin is hitting back so topically shows how panicked they are.

I suspect William and Kate will be slowly sitting back and watch these two destroy themselves.

View attachment 466430
I feel bad for W&K. TQ has let things go WAY TOO far. Chuck is asleep and has frankly indulged Hazno and turned him into this simpering jerk and has indulged M as well. I can imagine that M and H were both told "ok this is ok, this is not ok" etc and they ignored it time and time again with the justification that it was time to bring in a progressive, modern monarchy. The horse has bolted. So TQ now has all this to deal with and she is 94. She has to wrap her head around the concept of "bots" and soc media and cult of celebrity and influencers making money from dresses and mushroom latte start up investments etc etc. She has to diplomatically address unfounded insults and amorphous/vague but sinister allegations and the rattatat-tat of incessant racism accusations that can be hurled without so much as a shred of empirical evidence (remember that we are all being told to trust the science?). She is 94, has been doing this job for 70+ years, her husband is dying and her grandson is publicly insulting and criticising her.
Chuck is doing NOTHING. So it falls to W. W &K. I cannot imagine the self-restraint that it took to not jump on a BA flight to LA and punch Hazno in the face.
The ONLY way this goes away is if there is evidence and IRS receipts. Literally. That is the only way.
Oh and Brenda - withdraw your consent to their marriage. they are married, fine, but withdraw your consent and he drops out of the line of succession. Simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Reactions: 38
Who is H&M's PR company?! I'm just baffled the PR experts haven't advised them that the interview will backfire and it's the wrong move. In fact, all they do are wrong moves day after day. 🤦‍♀️ Or perhaps they don't listen to advice and just do their own thing.
I think if you dug deep enough you may find that the price of the rental was an interview with Orca. So it has to go ahead regardless of however many PR companies are representing them. Just a feeling... could be why Hazno seems to have a lesser and lesser part in it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.