Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wootten has tweeted on his twitter. He reported about the bullying first.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m starting to think that they didn’t choose to leave the Royal Family but were told to leave. That’s why they ensured they announced it first. If they chose to leave then why are they so bitter? They got what they wanted.
No, I really believe they were told to go.

Oh and for Meghantoinette and her fans, here’s food for thought...

View attachment 466357
They were told to take that six week break in Canada, I'm convinced. Then they jumped before they were pushed. But they were after a fully-funded Commonwealth Court in Canada and a luxury property in Los Angeles with all their Royal status and perks intact.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Just finished reading the Rebecca English piece in the DM 🍿

I have a question about the other story in the news today about M kicking off because she wasn’t allowed to keep the designer freebies she was sent. I had no idea that wasn’t allowed and always assumed they kept whatever they were sent and subsequently wore. So are they expected to wear it, give the brand their exposure and then send the garments back?
No.....I dont think they are expected to wear them at all ...they are expected to send them back unworn!

Surely, Its to avoid all allegations of bribery... of being seen to favour one company rather than another.
If you think of a well known brand vs a less well known start up company, how is it fair to favour the rich and established company just because one company has the money to pay for freebies and the other start up company doesnt.

And there are also probably issues with quantity...the royal family doesnt want a room full of primark freebies that have been sent, along with the Christian Dior or Stella McCartney ..freebies...

And political favouritism...... Would it be a good idea to wear shoes as designed for Imelda Marcos

And issues around sustainable fabrics and furs.......etc.......

So its much better to not get involved at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
1614860011132.png

This is my sister!!!! Lol!! The amount of people she no longer talks to is unreal!

BFFs - there have been a few let me tell you!
Our brother!! She does not like the fact that I talk to him - makes it very clear.
Her husband's family who he no longer talks to either.
Flits from friendship group to friendship group - each one more fabulous than the last!!
Word 'sorry' has never left her mouth!!
Is always right (in her own head)
Goes ballistic if anyone disagrees or criticises her - I once described her conservatory as small - it was actually a complement as I said that for a small conservatory it was amazing how much more space it offered in the house - I was HONESTLY being positive and not backhanded but Jesus she did not speak to me for weeks! My sister is also spoiled and entitled and we also call her the princess of the family.

Oh and she is a VEGAN!!!! but has 2 Mulberry handbags, drives a top of the range gas gussling car with all leather interior and has leather sofas in her lounge - go figure - And yes I am a wee bit jealous about the handbags!! Lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now the Trumps are out of the spotlight, The Royal Family have taken their place as the clowns of the world. And make no mistake ‘The Royal Family’ includes all members, not least Harry & Meghan, who are well and truly still associated with the institution for so long as they keep their titles.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
All this fame will be over soon enough. The Oprah interview is their biggest opportunity to release any juicy secrets of the royals, if they don't do it then their fame is going to dwindle, then they can go back to that private life they so desperately want (apparently).

Reactions: 20
I'm not sure if this has been discussed as yet, but Muggsy says in the clip - 'I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us'.

What exactly could she be referring to?? - something specific?? Or is it just her trying to dramatise how long she's been a victim?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's also worth noting that their first interview since leaving, James Corden (sorry Oprah), was with someone with an appealing reputation for how he treats people.
I have heard first hand of him being horrible to staff at Babbington House

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
They were told to take that six week break in Canada, I'm convinced. Then they jumped before they were pushed. But they were after a fully-funded Commonwealth Court in Canada and a luxury property in Los Angeles with all their Royal status and perks intact.
I agree - they were told to go and 'take a good long hard look at themselves'.

Reactions: 28
No.....I dont think they are expected to wear them at all ...they are expected to send them back unworn!

Surely, Its to avoid all allegations of bribery... of being seen to favour one company rather than another.
If you think of a well known brand vs a less well known start up company, how is it fair to favour the rich and established company just because one company has the money to pay for freebies and the other start up company doesnt.

And there are also probably issues with quantity...the royal family doesnt want a room full of primark freebies that have been sent, along with the Christian Dior or Stella McCartney ..freebies...

And political favouritism...... Would it be a good idea to wear shoes as designed for Imelda Marcos

And issues around sustainable fabrics and furs.......etc.......

So its much better to not get involved at all!!
Oh I seeeee 😆🤦‍♀️ How clueless am I, haha!

Seems weird that the brands even bother sending stuff in the first place. They must understand protocol by now?

Reactions: 13
What Kate apparently does for example is she will have a 95% reduction on things she wants as this gets around the problem of being gifted by designers
Are you sure about this?

Reactions: 13
Two hours of the Moaning Martyr of Montecito has been picked up by RTE for Ireland - but just on RTE2.

ETA Thank you @Bubblesdahling and @NutMegandCinnamong for the shiny new thread ❤
Our smart tv does not have RTE , how I love that tv🤣🤣 it does have ITV but won't watch that either! I hope regular rte viewers kick up... Off to twitter to see if I can join in any outrage, they won't know I don't watch that sh!te channel 🤣

Reactions: 8
Next thread title suggestion

Harry and Meghan #64 Accuses The Firm of Perpetuating Falsehoods, but we all know Meghan is the one up to no good

Reactions: 25
Ca
I'm not sure if this has been discussed as yet, but Muggsy says in the clip - 'I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us'.

What exactly could she be referring to?? - something specific?? Or is it just her trying to dramatise how long she's been a victim?
The Times bullying story was in the works for several weeks. Megz team were aware of it and looks like they used the Oprah interview to suggest BP are lying about them.

BP spent years covering up her atrocious behaviour. She's insane to rattle that cage.

Reactions: 44
This thread has been like lightening since the twunts in Cali decided to make a break and air their collective souls to that vapid soul sucker Oprah.

I knew they were spoilt brats, they give me the rage everytime I read a headline about them because I just know it'll be sheer puffery for their own vanity.

Hubby and his (ex service) colleagues think H nay have a form of PTSD to explain his snotty behaviour - I personally think he's had every opportunity - certainly more than we mere mortals could have had - to access MH supports to address any issues and concerns and that his behaviour is now one of choice as a result of being brattish, spoilt and ultimately sheer entitlement and snobbery on his part.

Her bitchiness is the same, spoilt by her father as a result of a largely absent and grifting mother who pursued materialism and advancing status above her parental duties. Her desire to impress her mother and associates is focused on material things and status, marrying into the BRF was the ultimate jump. However, she obviously hates not being in control or the centre of attention, hence her targeting other females to bully and victimise - unless they are of higher status than her when she clings on like the proverbial limpet to utilise their "power" for her own gain. Same with males in positions of financial or social power, she targets them to progress her own status and influence. Hiw these so called "powerful" men can't see past her is beyond me...

However, they are still two spoilt brats, or twunts as you will, and I am thrilled beyond words that The Truth is finally coming out.

As said in an earlier thread, Praise the Lord and Kumbyeya - let it rain down on them, let it rain down 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.