Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really need to leak footage of her being a total witch. Proof to shut all these sugars up.
Somebody, somewhere must have something. Everyone carries a mobile phone and the urge to collect evidence will have been strong as people who are bullied often feel that they're just not believed or that their perceptions must be wrong. They constantly second guess themselves.

Perhaps BP have recorded evidence and that is why Migraine hot footed it out of there.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I can’t bear the way they are speaking. Just call a spade a spade

“Perpetuating falsehoods” just say lies
“Your truth” no just say THE truth as no one is interested in Meghans made up version of “her” truth

I can’t sit through 2 hours of this dragged out shite
The script will be flowery and the performance overacted!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Harry and Meghan #64. Settling scores, making millions from moaning but we still want more

Reactions: 31
Anyone else think that CBS are teasing the only controversial bits of the Oprah interview, and the rest will be a borefest, punctuated by adverts for oat latte?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Anyone else think that CBS are teasing the only controversial bits of the Oprah interview, and the rest will be a borefest, punctuated by adverts for oat latte?
Yes, I really can't see her friend O asking any really probing questions.
It'll be all about what she doesn't say... long pauses, fluttering eyelashes, rubbing of belly.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The Queen on Monday morning bringing out more receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Someone in a local FB group: "*Town name* against racism" has finally (I was waiting for it) posted about this current saga. The sentiment is 100% pro-Smeg and that obviously it's all racism-based. I'm so tempted to just ask whether it would be even remotely possible that Smeg is just not a nice person but I know better than to poke that hornet's nest.

What I also don't get, is that the bullying complainants seem to be "young women". I'd assume them to be on the more liberal end of scales (vs. Perhaps some of the old men in grey suits at the BP) and not automatically racist just because they work for the RF.
There is so much to unpack in this whole situation.

Reactions: 24
I wonder whether one of the papers could print lies about a member of Sussex/Royal staff, in order to get them to sue them, so all the dirty laundry could be aired in Court?

Reactions: 17
When people including smeg say its racism why dont they provide examples, ever.

Reactions: 44
**puts hand up**

We'll get more vague, coded accusations to trigger the cult sugars and wokerati but nothing a lawyer could take apart. Other than that, it's CBS giving a primetime platform to a couple of moaning millionaires.

Reactions: 32
If you are going to claim that the RF have been spreading lies about you which is what she has basically said then you better have the proof to back it up Meghan. This is going to be a car crash! I really don't want to watch it but I can't help myself!! I think the national grid might actually explode. There are no winners here and if her intention was to isolate and alienate Harry from his family - as she has done to hers - then slam dunk! This is so distasteful as I am afraid that in the middle of the worst time in modern world history for these 2 whingers to be on Oprah and farting about with James Corden - ffs!!! Plus Oprah will want her piece of flesh - she is not doing this to be kind - she is doing this to make money!! I cannot believe how stupid these 2 are and they will be the laughing stock among Royals across the globe!!! Kate was treated appallingly by the press early doors - and her family too - remember the headlines re her mum being referred to as 'doors to manual' - that must have been awful. Just recently Kate was criticized for saying motherhood was exhausting - which it is and she was empathising with mothers world wide. Meghan has never had the headlines some of the other's have had - good grief Camilla was ripped to pieces!!!!!! They were quite happy to be on the front pages on their wedding day - not so much when being called out for their continued hypocrisy. Don't preach about climate change and fly private jets, don't moan about your life from your $14m house in a $4k gown when just a few miles away from you there are homeless people on the streets. Self absorbed, self important, spoiled brats! I hope that the press absolutely rip them apart!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
**puts hand up**

We'll get more vague, coded accusations to trigger the cult sugars and wokerati but nothing a lawyer could take apart. Other than that, it's CBS giving a primetime platform to a couple of moaning millionaires.
Dont forget the word salad. She will be in full flow

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When people including smeg say its racism why dont they provide examples, ever.
Because it’s not tangible or overt so how exactly can examples be provided. The same way black women are 5x more likely to die during pregnancy? In a modern western country those stats are terrifying and are rooted in medical racism. But the average Brit will tell you “there’s probably just something in black womens dna that causes this” or a black person being followed around Sainsbury’s by security guards “oh they would’ve done that to anyone it’s not because they’re black”

These aren’t things that you can’t physically prove, but both are 100% examples of racism

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do not get thos at all. They are teasing they will trash the RF with Oprah. But then what was that from Harry with Corden, the we-are-one-big-happy-zoom-family-with-the-queen?!

Reactions: 35
I can’t wait to watch and scream at the telly! Meghan wanted the Royal title and the lifestyle of a Kardashian. The two don’t mix. She’s a spoilt brat. I feel for William in all of this, he’s basically lost his brother, Diana will be turning in her grave.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
After seeing Alan 'Tommy' Lascelles name mentioned in the Royal Family thread, I decided to go looking for more information on him. This DM article about him, in his own words, did not disappoint. He'd have seen Woko off in a heartbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dont forget the word salad. She will be in full flow
That's why they had to extend the interview by 30 minutes. Why use 10 words when 40 will do? I would love to see one of their speeches analysed by the Plain English Campaign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.