Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two years later, MM's brother's letter is spot on!
you would think being a prince and he could get any woman to be with, he still chose to ignore the red flag warnings and married her. lol
or at least listened to william and waited a few years to truly see she wasn't the crazy narc that she consistently proves to all

remove their titles now

Regarding the removal of citizenship; there's nothing that can be done. Meghan isn't a British citizen (she never stayed long enough to qualify) and Hazno can't lose his because it's the only one he has (he wouldn't qualify for US citizenship yet). I think losing their titles would hurt them more anyway tbh.

Reactions: 23
Samantha Markle is not on private on twitter anymore.
She only goes on private because of the Sussex Squad

Reactions: 25
Ok, I've updated the Wiki to include a timeline of events for Woko. I'm up to December 2016 so far, but need to stop as the bleep is giving me the rage! If anyone wants to take a look and add anything I have missed or needs updating please do.

Delighted to see that you included her "dalliance" with McIlroy. I felt that it had mostly gone unreported. I've been sitting on that info for years out of respect for a former employer of mine. I worked at the hotel that they stayed in during a visit to Dublin. This was the first instance I had heard of her. When I heard that she had then met with Piers for a drink, DM'd Matt Cardle & then gone on a 'blind date' with Hazno - I thought to myself this woman clearly had an agenda all along.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
As you say, the crown will be ok, it's been around for a very long time and survived a lot worse than a jumped up American - they've already been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. What I don't understand is what Meghan and Harry think they're going to achieve by slagging off the Queen and the royal family - the Queen is known and respected worldwide, even by people who are anti the royal family. All Meghan is doing is proving how unemployable she is and I can't imagine anyone would touch her with a barge pole after this. How dare she speak about the royal family in the way she is when if it wasn't for them, she wouldn't be in the position she is with all the privileges she has. What's even worse is that Harry is allowing this to happen, that's his family she's slagging off who he was really close to until they got married. It's also Archie's family so he will be asking questions when he's older about why he never sees them and unfortunately for her, it's all out there in the public so he will easily be able to find out what she's done.
I agree, and i think the Markles will become even more irrelevant once we are out of lockdown and HMTQ & The Cambridges/Wessex's and PC etc start going back to face to face service. I really hope W&K have a lot of overseas tours and the chances to mingle with world leaders and show themselves off and their service, those overseas tours will really put the Markle's noses out of joint!! They will become eclipsed so quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I agree, and i think the Markles will become even more irrelevant once we are out of lockdown and HMTQ & The Cambridges/Wessex's and PC etc start going back to face to face service. I really hope W&K have a lot of overseas tours and the chances to mingle with world leaders and show themselves off and their service, those overseas tours will really put the Markle's noses out of joint!! They will become eclipsed so quickly
The markles will do their own tours. Mark my word. If they have the balls to suggest doing awards to one-up TQ honours, they will do royal nonroyal tours

As you say, the crown will be ok, it's been around for a very long time and survived a lot worse than a jumped up American - they've already been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. What I don't understand is what Meghan and Harry think they're going to achieve by slagging off the Queen and the royal family - the Queen is known and respected worldwide, even by people who are anti the royal family. All Meghan is doing is proving how unemployable she is and I can't imagine anyone would touch her with a barge pole after this. How dare she speak about the royal family in the way she is when if it wasn't for them, she wouldn't be in the position she is with all the privileges she has. What's even worse is that Harry is allowing this to happen, that's his family she's slagging off who he was really close to until they got married. It's also Archie's family so he will be asking questions when he's older about why he never sees them and unfortunately for her, it's all out there in the public so he will easily be able to find out what she's done.
I wonder if serena will boycott Wimbledon then? Since the whole of the UK is british? Oops! No travel visa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Delighted to see that you included her "dalliance" with McIlroy. I felt that it had mostly gone unreported. I've been sitting on that info for years out of respect for a former employer of mine. I worked at the hotel that they stayed in during a visit to Dublin. This was the first instance I had heard of her. When I heard that she had then met with Piers for a drink, DM'd Matt Cardle & then gone on a 'blind date' with Hazno - I thought to myself this woman clearly had an agenda all along.
Oh you mean this one:

1614872015117.png

Yes, I like to delve into her dirty little secrets. She doesn't seem to like her own company and has a lot of blurred timelines around relationships ending and new ones beginning. Is there anything you can tell us about their time at your work place @SazzyB ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Personally & I could be off mark but I really think she is going to go in dirty on the Royal Family with Oprah. She knows they'll look petty if they fight back but I really do think she will go in on Kate and Wills - she will most definitely hint or talk about Will's affair. She will mention the out dated things such as woman following behind the men etc. I very much doubt that this will be 2 hours of nothing. She will be out to destroy "the family she never had"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I think if she talks about Wills “affair” the RF will allow gloves to come off hands we never knew existed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am actually disgusted and speechless after watching a short clip of the interview they've done where she calls the royal family the firm and plays the biggest victim on the planet, how could Harry stand by her when she's talking about his own family that way, absolute witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It’s infuriating/funny when Meghan is described as a Hollywood actress. She is the US equivalent of an eastenders actress. MM is a desperate, embarrassing hanger on, and was a total nobody taking any low rent gig that may have got her a tiny bit of publicity before she married Harry.

WTF is this video? She looks so uncomfortable up there! Notice she’s stood on her own too, why won’t anyone stand with her ? Didn’t anybody ask if she was ok?

• Haha
  • Wow
Wrote this for the last thread but it was locked by the time I posted it

Yes it throws up a lot of questions doesn’t it! Also how is it fair that palace staff are named publicly (assuming its in the public court docs) and specifically that one had been dismissed, yet meghans mates are protected for blabbing to people magazine? This case feels more and more corrupt by the day!

It’s rather amusing that the treatment of Meghan is compared to Diana, yet apparently it’s racism. Am I missing something? Last time I looked Diana didn’t appear very black to me.
well done for the new thread @NutMegandCinnamong and @Bubblesdahling 🥰
Just started I this new thread so don't know if this has been posted. Scrapie wrote in Harpers Bazaar re. The Times article "... Missing from the paper's report is the detail that neither staff member made complaints of their own or were aware that Knauf had sent an e-mail to HR citing grievances. When it became known to the two individuals they each asked for the matter to be rescinded and for it not to become an official complaint." Hazzno did not intervene, according to their lawyers said Scrapie.
This is a different version altogether.
Minge doesn't understand the meaning of "perpetuating" falsehoods, as you can't "perpetuate" something that hasn't happened before.
I think Scrapie's scraping the barrel here and attack is the best form of defence.
The word Truth for Minge means no room for argument or another POV.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At the time, I thought that was the most spiteful and mean-spirited letter and couldn't believe he could do that to his sister.

How stoopid was I? He was bang on the money as was Samantha.
i believed her family day1. i saw her for the first time and i knew she was just fake and narcissistic.
i did suffer narc abuse, so its second nature for me to just know

• Heart
As referral to RTE2, I'm Irish and RTE2 is the equivalent of ITV2! Not the main channel but the second main 😊

Reactions: 20
I am actually disgusted and speechless after watching a short clip of the interview they've done where she calls the royal family the firm and plays the biggest victim on the planet, how could Harry stand by her when she's talking about his own family that way, absolute witch.
Glad you've mentioned her calling them "the firm" as I was so angry this morning when I heard it. Who the duck does she think she is?

1614872841108.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Personally & I could be off mark but I really think she is going to go in dirty on the Royal Family with Oprah. She knows they'll look petty if they fight back but I really do think she will go in on Kate and Wills - she will most definitely hint or talk about Will's affair. She will mention the out dated things such as woman following behind the men etc. I very much doubt that this will be 2 hours of nothing. She will be out to destroy "the family she never had"
It's not a case of women following behind the men, it's the spouse following the one who was born into the royal family. You would never see Prince Philip or Tim Laurence walk in front of their wives while on official engagements. It's not a gender issue. But, I think you're right, it won't stop Meghan making it one just to make the RF look bad.

Reactions: 55
The one thing I just don’t understand is.....why?? And I know I can probably answer my own question haha but I just don’t understand WHY they’ve sabotaged what could have been a good life for themselves? Like WHY would you do that?? I just think Harry is consumed by his past and has let it eat his future ☹ And god only knows what her problem is 😂 at least Harry kind of has a reason to be mad! It seems she set out to get him and has spent every second trying to destroy a family that isn’t even hers! Why would you do that?? (Obvs the answer is she’s a narc) but I just....don’t understand.

Reactions: 44
I think if she talks about Wills “affair” the RF will allow gloves to come off hands we never knew existed!
Funny how her Sugars believe the story about Wills affair, with little/no evidence! But they dont believe storys about ''Princess M'' with much evidence. Soooo do they believe tabloids or don't they????

• Heart
Reactions: 43
i believed her family day1. i saw her for the first time and i knew she was just fake and narcissistic.
i did suffer narc abuse, so its second nature for me to just know
I believed Sam the first time I saw her on TV. My gut told me something wasn't right about her with the engagement interview and as they say the rest is history 🤣🤣

Reactions: 30
Just reading the Richard Kay article posted up thread. At staff meetings Harry used to make the coffee...until smegs engaged a butler, thus ending the informality at a stroke.

Who the hell does she think she is.
She’s Mrs Bucket

8E64FA95-B554-4FA1-BEFC-083C4FF84643.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.