Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The markles will do their own tours. Mark my word. If they have the balls to suggest doing awards to one-up TQ honours, they will do royal nonroyal tours

I wonder if serena will boycott Wimbledon then? Since the whole of the UK is british? Oops! No travel visa!
How would they do their own 'tours'? They have no official jurisdiction anywhere. They have no government contacts to organise anything and on what basis would another nation welcome them? A woman who says she is caucasian when it suits her or black when it suits her? They have nothing to offer. I think they will simply take as much corporate work as they can before it runs out or everyone goes 'oh no - not Ginge and Winge again'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
well done for the new thread @NutMegandCinnamong and @Bubblesdahling 🥰
Just started I this new thread so don't know if this has been posted. Scrapie wrote in Harpers Bazaar re. The Times article "... Missing from the paper's report is the detail that neither staff member made complaints of their own or were aware that Knauf had sent an e-mail to HR citing grievances. When it became known to the two individuals they each asked for the matter to be rescinded and for it not to become an official complaint." Hazzno did not intervene, according to their lawyers said Scrapie.
This is a different version altogether.
Minge doesn't understand the meaning of "perpetuating" falsehoods, as you can't "perpetuate" something that hasn't happened before.
I think Scrapie's scraping the barrel here and attack is the best form of defence.
The word Truth for Minge means no room for argument or another POV.
BIB: Valentine Low of the Times responded to Scobie's creative writing exercise and said with great confidence that the victim is furious at Scobie's writing and is clear that it is not true. At that point, Valentine hadn't spoken to the second victim to check.

Scobie is pushing out a 'Sussex version' of events so that the bots can spread misinformation on social media.

This is very expensive opposition briefing and will be costing the Harkles a fortune in PR fees. Who is paying?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Glad you've mentioned her calling them "the firm" as I was so angry this morning when I heard it. Who the duck does she think she is?

View attachment 466665
Exactly, her family called her tit years ago and they got laughed at but she's honestly living up to everything they said about her, she's a master manipulator who wants to shag her way to riches and fame but the rules of the royal family weren't to her liking despite them being there for years for all members regardless of colour or gender, I was hoping someone would run across the garden rip her moon bump off and shout look she's a fake.

Reactions: 30
I agree, and i think the Markles will become even more irrelevant once we are out of lockdown and HMTQ & The Cambridges/Wessex's and PC etc start going back to face to face service. I really hope W&K have a lot of overseas tours and the chances to mingle with world leaders and show themselves off and their service, those overseas tours will really put the Markle's noses out of joint!! They will become eclipsed so quickly
First Tour should be in Canada. Imagine thousands of people on the streets of Ottawa waving British and Canadian flags as they tour the capital, Kate receiving a cute bunch of flowers from a little disabled girl (she doesn't have to be disabled or a girl, but that would be good), William having a laugh with a 'mountie' and having a selfie taken ... all the while Harry and Meghan are holed-up in their 18 bathroom mansion SEETHING. Oh that would be a GOOD DAY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Prince Philip who told Hazza that "You sleep with actresses, you don't marry them?"? Or am I imagining things?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Who is H&M's PR company?! I'm just baffled the PR experts haven't advised them that the interview will backfire and it's the wrong move. In fact, all they do are wrong moves day after day. 🤦‍♀️ Or perhaps they don't listen to advice and just do their own thing.
Wallis 2.0 is the sort of person who will never take advice from anyone.

Ahh the usual leftie suspects. I constantly go to press the eye-roll reaction, then realise we don't have one. So I have to post just to say 🙄🙄

I might go to the mods forum and ask if we can have one, as it's an issue we encounter so frequently with these two.

Edit: I've just asked 🤞
We also need alternatives on Instagram and Twitter. It really pisses me off that they don't have alternative reactions!!

BIB: Valentine Low of the Times responded to Scobie's creative writing exercise and said with great confidence that the victim is furious at Scobie's writing and is clear that it is not true. At that point, Valentine hadn't spoken to the second victim to check.

Scobie is pushing out a 'Sussex version' of events so that the bots can spread misinformation on social media.

This is very expensive opposition briefing and will be costing the Harkles a fortune in PR fees. Who is paying?
Let's hope Scabies says something that will get him hauled off to Court!

Reactions: 21
You forgot Philip is in hospital, just got heart surgery, and these two selfish, entitled brats showing zero empathy.

She better show proof what lies the 'firm' is telling about her. It's all in her head. LOL
Off with their heads 🤣🤣🤣
I am actually disgusted and speechless after watching a short clip of the interview they've done where she calls the royal family the firm and plays the biggest victim on the planet, how could Harry stand by her when she's talking about his own family that way, absolute witch.
no respect for him now, allowing some nasty attention seeking loud mouth to bad mouth ur family never mind the British monarch.. his mother would be disgusted with him

Reactions: 25
I think the RF are in for a rough week, maybe weeks but Sunday will be like ripping off a plaster, once it's out there harry and meghan have played their trump card. The RF were clever to wait to release this once the interview was in the can. The RF will bounce back, especially as next year is a big year and hopefully this will all be behind them and positivity will take over

Reactions: 41
First Tour should be in Canada. Imagine thousands of people on the streets of Ottawa waving British and Canadian flags as they tour the capital, Kate receiving a cute bunch of flowers from a little disabled girl (she doesn't have to be disabled or a girl, but that would be good), William having a laugh with a 'mountie' and having a selfie taken ... all the while Harry and Meghan are holed-up in their 18 bathroom mansion SEETHING. Oh that would be a GOOD DAY!
Sadly it wasn't long ago that they did Canada lol.

Reactions: 9
I know this might be unpopular opinion but what if the RF still defend smeggy after all these lies? After all, they are still "family". What if the 'conclusion of the investigation' for bullying turns out to be something like how smeggy was under 'pregnancy related stress' or some other excuse? I don't really see RF hitting back in US media...By defending and being complacent would exonerate smeggy. I want her to be accountable and pay for all this tit she has created.
Agree she thinks she’s untouchable she’s got away with everything so far.. if she can be so cruel to her dad she doesn’t give a feck about anyone apart from her self, wake up Harry and ditch her

Reactions: 31
I unfollowed Aisling Bea on twitter, i knew she was a knob but her tweet was something smart about Epstein always being nice to BP staff ( the Andrew thing is ugly but a separate topic) Marcus Bridgestock ( i think is his name) on packed lunch again mentioned Andrew and how happy he is the spotlight is off him. Emma Kennedy retweeting stuff about Meghn being typecast as an angry black woman and she also made a comparison between Diana and Meghan "they did the same thing to Diana" the firm thing I think.
I despair ....
I'm Irish and cannot ABIIIIIDE Aisling Bea. Woke twit!! And her "comedy" is shite. About as funny as standing on lego in your bare feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
RTE2 is the main entertainment channel if you don't have Sky etc. plus it's sh*t on Monday nights - it's not replacing anything anyone would want to watch in the first place
Yes it is! It's replacing the Donegal Geriatric Sheepdog Trials. If you think there's been an uproar about Unforgotten you've not seen anything yet. :D
They really need to leak footage of her being a total witch. Proof to shut all these sugars up.
Is "Archie" off-limits? Nobody ever asks about him. Or before he was born, when he was a little plastic moonbump growing in her tummy. Maybe the press will get round to this too, or will H&M forever deflect legitimate enquiries on the grounds of privacy?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have been thinking lately, season 4 of The Crown was brutal on the Royal Family. Made them all look like monsters against Diana. Now I am only in my 20s so my only memory of Diana is the funeral. But I, and most people I know who watch the Crown are still hugely in awe of HMTQ. She is a force, she is a positive constant in most of our lives in the UK and as a Nation we understand that this woman puts her nation and duty first before any of her own wants or needs. Surely Harry understands that no one will turn us against the Queen who has shown unwavering support for her nation. But those who try and bring her down will feel the wrath of the entire country. So Harry & Meghan - what are you trying to achieve here? We see less of W&K (future King) than these two, the privacy claim is null and void at this point. Unless it was the Firm they actually wanted privacy from..

Reactions: 39
How would they do their own 'tours'? They have no official jurisdiction anywhere. They have no government contacts to organise anything and on what basis would another nation welcome them? A woman who says she is caucasian when it suits her or black when it suits her? They have nothing to offer. I think they will simply take as much corporate work as they can before it runs out or everyone goes 'oh no - not Ginge and Winge again'.
I think this is why she wants to run for office and be politician. Then she would have all things government related. :rolleyes: i absolutely dislike her.

Reactions: 21
It’s infuriating/funny when Meghan is described as a Hollywood actress. She is the US equivalent of an eastenders actress. MM is a desperate, embarrassing hanger on, and was a total nobody taking any low rent gig that may have got her a tiny bit of publicity before she married Harry.

Who? no one had heard of her, go away, should boycott their poxy interview and don’t give them air time... but we’re too nosey to hear what poor hard done by Meg has to say

Reactions: 10
I think this is why she wants to run for office and be politician. Then she would have all things government related. :rolleyes: i absolutely dislike her.
But she doesn't actually represent ANYTHING at all. She is simply a bad actress with an ex-Royal husband who frankly is nothing in the looks department or brains for that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.