Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this might be unpopular opinion but what if the RF still defend smeggy after all these lies? After all, they are still "family". What if the 'conclusion of the investigation' for bullying turns out to be something like how smeggy was under 'pregnancy related stress' or some other excuse? I don't really see RF hitting back in US media...By defending and being complacent would exonerate smeggy. I want her to be accountable and pay for all this tit she has created.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I unfollowed Aisling Bea on twitter, i knew she was a knob but her tweet was something smart about Epstein always being nice to BP staff ( the Andrew thing is ugly but a separate topic) Marcus Bridgestock ( i think is his name) on packed lunch again mentioned Andrew and how happy he is the spotlight is off him. Emma Kennedy retweeting stuff about Meghn being typecast as an angry black woman and she also made a comparison between Diana and Meghan "they did the same thing to Diana" the firm thing I think.
I despair ....
Ahh the usual leftie suspects. I constantly go to press the eye-roll reaction, then realise we don't have one. So I have to post just to say 🙄🙄

I might go to the mods forum and ask if we can have one, as it's an issue we encounter so frequently with these two.

Edit: I've just asked 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why are major brands with corporate values that emphasise 'respect and sincerity' (Spotify) and ' we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration' (Netflix) still associated with THE DUCHESS whilst she is associated with serial workplace bullying of junior female staff?

Shouldn't they issue a statement announcing they have put any collaborations on ice until such time as the investigations into bullying are complete? Serious question....

Hope the press are doorstepping the CEOs asking for comment and clarification of their policy on these issues....

ETA Oh and how about asking CBS Viacom about their policy on workplace bullying?
And adding to the list... Smartworks and Mayhew should ask their Patron to step down until the investigation is complete. That's a perfectly normal way of dealing with very serious allegations.

Reactions: 31
This morning, Omid 'helpfully' pointed out that the CEO of One Young World had been mildly critical of THE DUCHESS. So of course the Sussexbots cyber-bullied her relentlessly on social media, and she's had to withdraw her perfectly-justified tweet AND apologise.

What is going on now is turning into something sinister, cult-like and aggressive. Who would want to touch either of the Harkles - they are becoming radioactive.
cult-like has been a theme for sure. Instead of kool-aid it is Twitter and a mug of mushroom milk

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things that really piss me off about the Markles:

I'm still angry about the 'No one asks me if I'm ok' remark. Why would anyone ask her that? She portrays herself as a strong woman and nobody asks strong women if they're ok. People have their own problems and their own worries. She should be asking if they're ok. The only people who should ask if she's ok are her family and closest friends. No one else should and she shouldn't expect them to.

'We want to be financially independent' Harry has a trust fund of £40 million. I'd say that's pretty much financial independence. It's insulting to people earning normal wages to imply that they don't have enough money.

'Why can't I have freebies' because you're a member of the privileged elite and thats the only reason you're being offered freebies in the first place. No one would look at you twice if you hadn't married Harry.

'We want our privacy' Then why are you always doing interviews? Why didn't you move somewhere out of the spotlight? Why don't you stay quiet?

'...perpetuating falsehoods about me'. In fairness they did perpetuate the idea that you weren't a bully and presumably a lot of other stuff about you. What you're angry about is that they didn't perpetuate the idea that you were a goddess amongst women and could do no wrong.

'Its all racism' No it isn't. Britain has it's racists and there's no denying it but as a country we're generally not racist. We have laws against racism and the people of Britain marched in the streets to insist that racism be stopped. Plus you spent a lot of years pretending that you were white. You can't be white when it suits you and black when it suits you. It doesn't work like that.

They want out of the RF but still use the titles the RF gave them.

Finally, Markle was warned that the press would attack her before she married Harry. Harry told her that it would be bad, really bad. Considering Diana had papparazzi spitting at her in order to get a reaction, he knew what he was talking about. She said she could handle it and then had a hissy fit when things didn't go her way.

Also, can someone tell me what JCMH stands for please?

I think she thought that she would be loved by the people like Diana was. It didn't dawn on her that it takes years to get that amount of respect and love and even then there's still endless criticism by the media.
JCMH _ Just Call Me Harry

Reactions: 11
I know this might be unpopular opinion but what if the RF still defend smeggy after all these lies? After all, they are still "family". What if the 'conclusion of the investigation' for bullying turns out to be something like how smeggy was under 'pregnancy related stress' or some other excuse? I don't really see RF hitting back in US media...By defending and being complacent would exonerate smeggy. I want her to be accountable and pay for all this tit she has created.
They won't seek to explain the behaviour, but they will document it objectively and look at how their organisation responded.

Given that she has left the organisation, there is no immediate risk to staff, but they need to find out if this was a policy failure, or whether their senior staff didn't follow policy and procedure (quite likely). They might need to tighten up procedures (very likely).

Nevertheless, if they conclude that her behaviour was wrong, and there was a pattern of abusive behaviour over a period of time, then a 'Do Not Rehire' flag is justified. What does that mean in Royal terms? Not suitable to represent the Royal family. So maybe the HRH and titles go? Line of succession? You can see where this is heading and the procedural correctness is quite tidy and well thought through.

As far as I know in the UK (not a lawyer) bullying isn't a criminal act unless it tips over into harassment and intimidation over a period of time...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We seem to have gone absolutely decades since Paul Burrell snitched on his late employer. There never seems to be any staff/ex-staff selling stories about their jobs or their employers. The fact is that being in service to the Royals will open many doors in the service industry and also with those in the management areas. I really hope BP play this straight but are able to point out exactly what that creature did to loyal staff. They will never stoop to her level whatever happens. Some people are not born to manage others - she is one of them.

Reactions: 27
I’m not going to watch the interview, I find Harry completely unbearable, more so than Meghan.

I do hope , after this interview and once Phil has recovered enough, that the Palace lets them have it with both barrels.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
They won't seek to explain the behaviour, but they will document it objectively and look at how their organisation responded.

Given that she has left the organisation, there is no immediate risk to staff, but they need to find out if this was a policy failure, or whether their senior staff didn't follow policy and procedure (quite likely). They might need to tighten up procedures (very likely).

Nevertheless, if they conclude that her behaviour was wrong, and there was a pattern of abusive behaviour over a period of time, then a 'Do Not Rehire' flag is justified. What does that mean in Royal terms? Not suitable to represent the Royal family. So maybe the HRH and titles go? Line of succession? You can see where this is heading and the procedural correctness is quite tidy and well thought through.
There is a hint that Harry begged for them not to do a formal investigation.... so they could throw Harry under the bus and that he actively obstructed a procedural event.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Two years later, MM's brother's letter is spot on!
you would think being a prince and he could get any woman to be with, he still chose to ignore the red flag warnings and married her. lol
or at least listened to william and waited a few years to truly see she wasn't the crazy narc that she consistently proves to all

remove their titles now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
you would think being a prince and he could get any woman to be with, he still chose to ignore the red flag warnings and married her. lol
or at least listened to william and waited a few years to truly see she wasn't the crazy narc that she consistently proves to all

Everything was there... what a disaster. Her half-brother should be given an award.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

As far as I know in the UK (not a lawyer) bullying isn't a criminal act unless it tips over into harassment and intimidation over a period of time...
Fun isn't something I consider when I think of HR. But this does put a smile on my face. ;)

Reactions: 14

remove their titles now

At the time, I thought that was the most spiteful and mean-spirited letter and couldn't believe he could do that to his sister.

How stoopid was I? He was bang on the money as was Samantha.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ok, I've updated the Wiki to include a timeline of events for Woko. I'm up to December 2016 so far, but need to stop as the bleep is giving me the rage! If anyone wants to take a look and add anything I have missed or needs updating please do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I reckon PP has had a pacemaker put in.
Apparently he’s had “heart surgery” but that’s pretty much the only quasi surgical procedure I imagine they would do in a frail 99 year old. Hopefully this means he might be home soon though if it is successful
Could also be something like having a stent put into a coronary artery.

Reactions: 19
Remember that purple chiffon pussy (heehee) bow tie thingy she wore dduringone of her many zoom videos? I finally found her muse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dont know if this will work: ooh, looks like it did! Op ed from today's Daily Telegraph.

Oprah interview will confirm America's suspicion that Britain is a land of vile snobs
Monday’s Meghan and Harry proceedings risk trashing the UK's international image
DOMINIC GREEN4 March 2021 • 1:51pm
Dominic Green

America doesn’t need a Queen. It has Oprah Winfrey. Her word is law in the land of celebrity entertainment and, unlike Elizabeth II, she has real power. On Monday night, Queen Oprah will pass sentence on the Royal Family. The evidence will be presented by Meghan, Duchess of Malibu and her turncoat prince. The charge is Old World snobbery with aggravated racism. The British people will be arraigned as accessories. The sentence will be social death.
There is no court of appeal. Americans don’t care about your feelings. You exist to entertain them. Monarchy, titles, protocol, the grovelling masses: the House of Windsor shebang is just window-dressing for a soap opera. The British media take patriotic offence at Harry denouncing his family to Oprah while his grandfather lies stricken in hospital. For Americans, the Dook of Edinberg’s heart trouble is just a plot twist.
Anyway, Oprah will be right to convict the Brits of snobbery. Class snobbery has always been an English vice. Now that boarding schools run background checks on their staff, it might be one of the last things that reassure the English that they’re still English.
And of course, Americans have a class system too. They live in a hierarchy of hard cash, where it’s natural to complain about the media violating your privacy while you franchise your infant son as a human podcast.
But when Americans talk about snobbery, they don’t mean the Old World snobbery about when you put the milk in your tea or whether, like Michelle Obama, you lay hands on the Queen. They mean the real New World snobbery: the snobbery of race, and the social legacies of slavery.
This is the switch that Meghan and Harry are pulling. Perhaps they are pulling it quite deliberately, as a way of catapulting themselves to the top of America’s showbiz tree, where they can nestle with virtue-signalling, environment-saving, Democrat-donating plutocrats like Oprah, the Clooneys and the Obamas.
This is why Monday’s proceedings are going to trash Britain’s image in American eyes. Americans see each other in terms of race, and they see the rest of the world in those terms too. When Meghan and Harry say “class”, America hears “race”. Especially now, when America is undergoing one of its periodic bouts of puritan sanctimony, and when most of the media endorse the Democratic line that America’s past sins require public rituals of purgation.
The couple can fairly claim that Meghan’s celebrity-culture ambitions and Harry’s second-son resentments were “silenced” by The Firm’s soft-shoed managerial style. They can touch our feelings and explain why Harry needs to follow his parents’ disastrous precedent and undergo psychotherapy on live TV. They can even argue that the functions of modern monarchy should include lecturing the plebs about the environment from the steps of a private jet. It remains to be seen, however, whether the big takeaway for American viewers will be more fundamental: that the British are all racists.
The only way to reduce the damage they’re about to do is to reduce the value of their currency in the markets of celebrity. Off with their titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This morning, Omid 'helpfully' pointed out that the CEO of One Young World had been mildly critical of THE DUCHESS. So of course the Sussexbots cyber-bullied her relentlessly on social media, and she's had to withdraw her perfectly-justified tweet AND apologise.

What is going on now is turning into something sinister, cult-like and aggressive. Who would want to touch either of the Harkles - they are becoming radioactive.
Funnily enough, I've just updated the Wiki page with details about Woko leaving the One Young World unexpectedly early, back in Sept 2016.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The Crown would recover from this, the Markles wouldn't.

Tuesday morning would be good for me ...
As you say, the crown will be ok, it's been around for a very long time and survived a lot worse than a jumped up American - they've already been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. What I don't understand is what Meghan and Harry think they're going to achieve by slagging off the Queen and the royal family - the Queen is known and respected worldwide, even by people who are anti the royal family. All Meghan is doing is proving how unemployable she is and I can't imagine anyone would touch her with a barge pole after this. How dare she speak about the royal family in the way she is when if it wasn't for them, she wouldn't be in the position she is with all the privileges she has. What's even worse is that Harry is allowing this to happen, that's his family she's slagging off who he was really close to until they got married. It's also Archie's family so he will be asking questions when he's older about why he never sees them and unfortunately for her, it's all out there in the public so he will easily be able to find out what she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.