Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning, Omid 'helpfully' pointed out that the CEO of One Young World had been mildly critical of THE DUCHESS. So of course the Sussexbots cyber-bullied her relentlessly on social media, and she's had to withdraw her perfectly-justified tweet AND apologise.

What is going on now is turning into something sinister, cult-like and aggressive. Who would want to touch either of the Harkles - they are becoming radioactive.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Smeghan is absolutely no-one at all. Hilarious Clinton was First Lady and she is also a qualified woman. She was well-known. What %age of the US population actually watched a Canadian cable show with Smeghan in it? 5% maybe at a push? Did it win any awards? She didn't even manage to date anyone famous!
It’s infuriating/funny when Meghan is described as a Hollywood actress. She is the US equivalent of an eastenders actress. MM is a desperate, embarrassing hanger on, and was a total nobody taking any low rent gig that may have got her a tiny bit of publicity before she married Harry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Currently having a lively debate with a sugar on Instagram about when Harry dressed as a nazi, her justification for it was
“He was young and probably didn’t know what it meant, he was a child” 😆

he was 22 and obviously knew what a Nazi is! They would cancel anyone else for this behaviour... so hypocritical

What about that time when he called a Colleague "Our little P*ki friend", or told a black "You don't sound like a black chap,"?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I can't stress enough how much I love this safe space we have here!

It's getting ridiculous now the amount of people who are racist by assuming criticism of a white passing woman is down to her heritage. Fuckinf idiots she's given plenty of reasons to dislike them and none are to do with skin tone!
It’s insane isn’t it. I thought she was white until the wedding and seeing her mother! The racism argument stands up to zero scrutiny.

Reactions: 41
I reckon PP has had a pacemaker put in.
Apparently he’s had “heart surgery” but that’s pretty much the only quasi surgical procedure I imagine they would do in a frail 99 year old. Hopefully this means he might be home soon though if it is successful

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know how to search through individuals twitters for old tweets (there is a way) but I almost 99% sure Omiss Scooby tweeted saying that the Nanny that was sacked during the night was sacked due to trying to harm the dolly!!!
There was a poster here some time ago who claimed knowledge of what happened (did the nanny allegedly fall asleep? I can't remember) the reaction here sent them away if I remember rightly.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s infuriating/funny when Meghan is described as a Hollywood actress. She is the US equivalent of an eastenders actress. MM is a desperate, embarrassing hanger on, and was a total nobody taking any low rent gig that may have got her a tiny bit of publicity before she married Harry.

Yeah I remember this 'meghan-no-mates' clip - good example.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sue Smith video. Another example of Ms diva behaviour- remember at Wimbledon where seats around them had to remain empty

Reactions: 24

This video is so awkward. She always looks so much worse on video than in photographs as it really highlights how fake she is

Reactions: 35
Things that really piss me off about the Markles:

I'm still angry about the 'No one asks me if I'm ok' remark. Why would anyone ask her that? She portrays herself as a strong woman and nobody asks strong women if they're ok. People have their own problems and their own worries. She should be asking if they're ok. The only people who should ask if she's ok are her family and closest friends. No one else should and she shouldn't expect them to.

'We want to be financially independent' Harry has a trust fund of £40 million. I'd say that's pretty much financial independence. It's insulting to people earning normal wages to imply that they don't have enough money.

'Why can't I have freebies' because you're a member of the privileged elite and thats the only reason you're being offered freebies in the first place. No one would look at you twice if you hadn't married Harry.

'We want our privacy' Then why are you always doing interviews? Why didn't you move somewhere out of the spotlight? Why don't you stay quiet?

'...perpetuating falsehoods about me'. In fairness they did perpetuate the idea that you weren't a bully and presumably a lot of other stuff about you. What you're angry about is that they didn't perpetuate the idea that you were a goddess amongst women and could do no wrong.

'Its all racism' No it isn't. Britain has it's racists and there's no denying it but as a country we're generally not racist. We have laws against racism and the people of Britain marched in the streets to insist that racism be stopped. Plus you spent a lot of years pretending that you were white. You can't be white when it suits you and black when it suits you. It doesn't work like that.

They want out of the RF but still use the titles the RF gave them.

Finally, Markle was warned that the press would attack her before she married Harry. Harry told her that it would be bad, really bad. Considering Diana had papparazzi spitting at her in order to get a reaction, he knew what he was talking about. She said she could handle it and then had a hissy fit when things didn't go her way.

Also, can someone tell me what JCMH stands for please?

I think she thought that she would be loved by the people like Diana was. It didn't dawn on her that it takes years to get that amount of respect and love and even then there's still endless criticism by the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Just catching up and let me just get this straight, according to Meghan she has been mistreated and lied about by...

- the Queen
- every single member of the royal family especially that mean and jealous Kate
- every single member of her own family bar Saint Doria
- her school friends
- every single member of the British press bar Scobie
- every single member of staff at the palace, the aides, the security, the treasury staff, the chef....
- the paparazzi
- the British public aka racist peasants
- all her personal staff
- an incompetent nanny
- the mean casting directors who called her out for lying about being Union before her suits days
- Trevity Trev Trev not giving her acting roles

Any more for any more?

There’s a saying that if you encounter an asshole in the morning they’re likely an asshole. If you’re encountering assholes all day... then the asshole is you. But of course, we are mistaken; poor persecuted Meg faces hardship wherever she turns, the perpetual victim she is!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Can’t wait for all the celebrity out pouring of love for Meghan. Like they did for Hilary Clinton and look how that turned out 😳
I unfollowed Aisling Bea on twitter, i knew she was a knob but her tweet was something smart about Epstein always being nice to BP staff ( the Andrew thing is ugly but a separate topic) Marcus Bridgestock ( i think is his name) on packed lunch again mentioned Andrew and how happy he is the spotlight is off him. Emma Kennedy retweeting stuff about Meghn being typecast as an angry black woman and she also made a comparison between Diana and Meghan "they did the same thing to Diana" the firm thing I think.
I despair ....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The Crown would recover from this, the Markles wouldn't.

Tuesday morning would be good for me ...
The trouble is, she came out first saying that the RF "perpetuated falsehoods" so has already suggested that everything that comes out of the RF corner is a lie. They could come out with receipts and evidence of yachts, 3rd husband, sex tape, who paid for school, how much she was financially and personally protected and indulged, fake baby, etc.... and she has already categorised all of it as lies and the sugars will eat that up all the livelong day. And they will eviscerate (without any accountability) anyone or anything that DARES to criticise Kween M
This is full on nuclear

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sue Smith video. Another example of Ms diva behaviour- remember at Wimbledon where seats around them had to remain empty

Funny how Kate has never done that... perhaps she should try next time Wimbledon is allowed full courts.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up and let me just get this straight, according to Meghan she has been mistreated and lied about by...

- the Queen
- every single member of the royal family especially that mean and jealous Kate
- every single member of her own family bar Saint Doria
- her school friends
- every single member of the British press bar Scobie
- every single member of staff at the palace, the aides, the security, the treasury staff, the chef....
- the paparazzi
- the British public aka racist peasants
- all her personal staff
- an incompetent nanny
- the mean casting directors who called her out for lying about being Union before her suits days
- Trevity Trev Trev not giving her acting roles

Any more for any more?

There’s a saying that if you encounter an asshole in the morning they’re likely an asshole. If you’re encountering assholes all day... then the asshole is you. But of course, we are mistaken; poor persecuted Meg faces hardship wherever she turns, the perpetual victim she is!:rolleyes:
you are spot on!!!
except " the British public " should be changed to "-the whole entire population of mammalian life on the British Isles. All of them. Including that hedgeHog in the back garden, behind the shed, in Douglas, Isle of Man"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There was a poster here some time ago who claimed knowledge of what happened (did the nanny allegedly fall asleep? I can't remember) the reaction here sent them away if I remember rightly.
The reaction was that people were asking for more information and the poster did the "vaguebooking" thing of saying they can't say anything more and got angry at people asking for details.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Has this already been shared?
Here's the pic I prepared on the last thread 🤣
Polish_20210304_073733702.jpg

Bring down the plastics Brenda ! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why are major brands with corporate values that emphasise 'respect and sincerity' (Spotify) and ' we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration' (Netflix) still associated with THE DUCHESS whilst she is associated with serial workplace bullying of junior female staff?

Shouldn't they issue a statement announcing they have put any collaborations on ice until such time as the investigations into bullying are complete? Serious question....

Hope the press are doorstepping the CEOs asking for comment and clarification of their policy on these issues....

ETA Oh and how about asking CBS Viacom about their policy on workplace bullying?

Reactions: 37
Yankee Wally video. Dodi Fayed was 1st cousin of Kashoggi. She wore earrings from the man who murdered Diana's boyfriend's family member

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Things that really piss me off about the Markles:

I'm still angry about the 'No one asks me if I'm ok' remark. Why would anyone ask her that? She portrays herself as a strong woman and nobody asks strong women if they're ok. People have their own problems and their own worries. She should be asking if they're ok. The only people who should ask if she's ok are her family and closest friends. No one else should and she shouldn't expect them to.

'We want to be financially independent' Harry has a trust fund of £40 million. I'd say that's pretty much financial independence. It's insulting to people earning normal wages to imply that they don't have enough money.

'Why can't I have freebies' because you're a member of the privileged elite and thats the only reason you're being offered freebies in the first place. No one would look at you twice if you hadn't married Harry.

'We want our privacy' Then why are you always doing interviews? Why didn't you move somewhere out of the spotlight? Why don't you stay quiet?

'...perpetuating falsehoods about me'. In fairness they did perpetuate the idea that you weren't a bully and presumably a lot of other stuff about you. What you're angry about is that they didn't perpetuate the idea that you were a goddess amongst women and could do no wrong.

'Its all racism' No it isn't. Britain has it's racists and there's no denying it but as a country we're generally not racist. We have laws against racism and the people of Britain marched in the streets to insist that racism be stopped. Plus you spent a lot of years pretending that you were white. You can't be white when it suits you and black when it suits you. It doesn't work like that.

They want out of the RF but still use the titles the RF gave them.

Finally, Markle was warned that the press would attack her before she married Harry. Harry told her that it would be bad, really bad. Considering Diana had papparazzi spitting at her in order to get a reaction, he knew what he was talking about. She said she could handle it and then had a hissy fit when things didn't go her way.

Also, can someone tell me what JCMH stands for please?

I think she thought that she would be loved by the people like Diana was. It didn't dawn on her that it takes years to get that amount of respect and love and even then there's still endless criticism by the media.
JCMH - Just Call Me Harry ;)

Yankee Wally video. Dodi Fayed was 1st cousin of Kashoggi. She wore earrings from the man who murdered Diana's boyfriend's family member

Blimey - what a link!

Here's the pic I prepared on the last thread 🤣
View attachment 466575
Bring down the plastics Brenda ! 😀
Wow - so damn clever - pink suits JCMH - rather too well ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.