Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Royal Family gift policy is documented (link here if anyone wants a read https://www.royal.uk/gift-policy-2003 ) This is the main paragraph.

2.2 Gifts from businesses
Gifts offered by commercial enterprises in the UK should normally be declined, unless they are offered as a souvenir of an official visit to the enterprises' premises, to mark a Royal marriage or other special personal occasion. When gifts are accepted, the consent of the Member of The Royal Family should be contingent upon the enterprise undertaking not to exploit the gift for commercial purposes. Gifts, including samples, should always be returned unless it is not justifiable to do so on the grounds of cost. If such gifts are not returned, they should be treated as official gifts (see Section 3.2)
Does that work the other way around as well? So when M sent O the mushroom latte crapola, there shouuld have been an undertaking to not exploit the gift for commercial purposes?
Wait - WTF am I saying. M isn't royal

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't think there is anything to show that he isn't having a word with the ginge for what thats worth - on the other hand, he might be slightly distracted by his poorly hospitalised father and supporting his mother ?
Prince Charles doing something so direct - ha ha ha! I bet Camilla would though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think there is anything to show that he isn't having a word with the ginge for what thats worth - on the other hand, he might be slightly distracted by his poorly hospitalised father and supporting his mother ?
I just don't see Chuck communicating the inappropriateness of the situation.... verbalising it quite the way it should be verbalised:
"Harry - STFD and shut up. enough is enough."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for all the celebrity out pouring of love for Meghan. Like they did for Hilary Clinton and look how that turned out 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for all the celebrity out pouring of love for Meghan. Like they did for Hilary Clinton and look how that turned out 😳
I've got my industrial-sized sick bag ready. it WILL happen..... that's how bad things are. Anyone hcecked on Jameela? She must be spitting nails

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I really feel sorry for William and Kate.
William because it’s his brother and he must feel so hurt and let down.
And all those bleeping sugars saying:
“What about Andrew?”
Virginia was over the age of consent here whether they like it or not.
“What about the Queens cousin being jailed for sexual assault?
Brought to justice
What about William’s affairs?
WTF???

How are William’s affairs (if he did even have any) the business of anyone but him and Kate? So many
People calling him out. I don’t feel sorry for him about it though. I feel sorry for Kate.
But how is it even an argument?
I need to stay off Twitter. It’s driving me mad

Anyone else think that CBS are teasing the only controversial bits of the Oprah interview, and the rest will be a borefest, punctuated by adverts for oat latte?
Stop bloody bringing oat milk into it. I love oat milk.
It’s not only cunts that drink it.
🤣 Maybe it is. I’m a massive one sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.

Reactions: 44
She’s always thought she’s worthy of something much more. It takes a special type of narcissist to do something like this. I just imagine if it was me, growing up in a comfortable middle class household and going to private school (like Meghan did, privileged in this way), but then marrying into the royal family I’d be in total awe! I’d have imposter syndrome. Not Meghan, she thinks it’s exactly where she belongs and what she deserves.
And that she should be running the show ! o_O

Reactions: 13
Currently having a lively debate with a sugar on Instagram about when Harry dressed as a nazi, her justification for it was
“He was young and probably didn’t know what it meant, he was a child” 😆

he was 22 and obviously knew what a Nazi is! They would cancel anyone else for this behaviour... so hypocritical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Latest Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

"Something’s about to happen…

The top news item on the BBC is about Meghan Markle accusing the Royal Family of lying. This is unprecedented, and cannot continue. The Royals must be aghast at the depths the actress will go to. She is damaging their reputation around the world.

‘Buckingham Palace’ has issued a statement… When statements are sent out from Buckingham Palace to news agencies they are NEVER issued without the Queen’s approval. Never!

Yesterday’s statement informs us: “The palace said it does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment".

Nobody in the media can believe things have deteriorated to such a state where the Palace publicly shouts back at Markle! Because, make no mistake, this is what’s happening. Hardened news editors are rubbing their hands together with glee!

I believe we are getting close to the Queen ordering the media to release what they know about Markle.

Up until now, they have been officially gagged
. Every editor knows that if they released the explosive information they hold, it would destroy Markle within 24 hours. The Royal Family is also well aware of this, but it will come at a price. It will be damaging to the Royal Family, to a great extent. The Queen’s advisors must be wondering if the fallout will be worth it to get rid of the nasty smell once and for all, and move on. The question is, “How can they deal with Markle so that there is no more washing of the Royal laundry in public?”

When push comes to shove, there will initially have to be a massive Royal PR exercise that puts the working Royals in the news every day for several weeks, so that a disgraced Meghan Markle won’t be able to get a look in. The Royal Family will need 100% support from the press to do this. Media people must be quietly hoping that unprecedented access to the Royals, to promote the Family favourably, will be offered to them in return for dishing the dirt on the actress.

Prince Philip, at the age of 99, has now spent 16 days in hospital. He has just had a successful operation for a heart condition and is improving. This will come as a great relief to the Queen and members of his family. They could all do without the distraction of a petulant and vindictive Meghan Markle, proudly telling the world that the Queen is a liar."
The Crown would recover from this, the Markles wouldn't.

Tuesday morning would be good for me ...

Reactions: 31
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.
The fact they can’t see the irony is hilarious. This interview proves absolutely that they don’t want privacy, they want lots of publicity but they want it to be positive and full of adulation for them. ‘Privacy’ is code for ‘tit, we misjudged this, we are hated amongst the public and can’t hack it’. If they wanted true privacy they would have moved to Fiji and given back their titles.

I really don’t get Harry’s whole ‘history repeating itself’ bollocks. I get that he’s sensitive about Diana, I would be too. It’s just that Meghan has never been hounded by the press or followed in the slightest?! I only ever saw pictures of her at events with Harry prior to the wedding, never just of her walking down the street or minding her own business with flashbulbs in her face. She seems to have brainwashed him very successfully that she has the same star quality as Diana and generates just as much interest and that it’s inevitable that ‘history would repeat itself’ when this is absolutely not the case and never has been.

Reactions: 42
And amazing how he's overcome his fear of camera clicks 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Times gave the Bullying Duchess investigation to the right person to bring it home with meticulous sourcing and attention to detail.

The Commonwealth Day service is going to invite comparison between what the Royal Family actually do day-in, day-out and what Moaners of Montecito just whinge about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Has this already been shared?

Smeghan is absolutely no-one at all. Hilarious Clinton was First Lady and she is also a qualified woman. She was well-known. What %age of the US population actually watched a Canadian cable show with Smeghan in it? 5% maybe at a push? Did it win any awards? She didn't even manage to date anyone famous!

Just finished reading the Rebecca English piece in the DM 🍿

I have a question about the other story in the news today about M kicking off because she wasn’t allowed to keep the designer freebies she was sent. I had no idea that wasn’t allowed and always assumed they kept whatever they were sent and subsequently wore. So are they expected to wear it, give the brand their exposure and then send the garments back?
I believe that if they like the items they pay for them. Kate has championed British made brands which gives them a tremendous boost. Promoting the British fashion industry is not the same as M's freebie hunting and merching.

I can't stress enough how much I love this safe space we have here!

It's getting ridiculous now the amount of people who are racist by assuming criticism of a white passing woman is down to her heritage. Fuckinf idiots she's given plenty of reasons to dislike them and none are to do with skin tone!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.