Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed.
It shits on Randy's pizza alibi, but then we all knew it was shite. He's too much of a snob to waste his time in a common pizza place where the great unwashed had access. Certainly not with a bunch of tweenies. That tit is for mummies and nannies in his eyes. Modern man he ain't. On the other hand the bathroom in that flat is nothing like the one the woman described. Even allowing for potential modernisation since then, there is absolutely no room for her to do the slow sexy striptease she described to a man at the other side of a room measuring 7Ft by 7ft 2ins containing a bath, a bidet, a toilet and a "large" sink without poking his eye out or dislocating an arm. Nor would a victorian style free standing tub fit in there unless you removed the rest of the sanitary ware. Maybe it's like the tardis, I dunno.:unsure:
Make no mistake, randy is a skirt-chasing bleep and I never could abide him, but this is basically a "she said ... he said" case impossible to prove either way. She has photos with him, big whoopy doo. I have a photo of myself with Van the man, doesn't mean I shagged him.:rolleyes:Even if he did have sex with her there is no way of him knowing the circumstances of how or at what age she became sexually active, and while she certainly looks young she doesn't look under age. IMHO.
In the end I think she probably did have sex with him somewhere, wherever(certainly not in that bathroom) but may have moved the goalposts date wise to ensure it became a criminal case and gathered more of a spotlight on her when she did the rounds of TV stations and press interviews.
But that's just my personal opinion and it could change when the DM reveals more from their snoopity snooping.

Back on topic but also relevant to the above ... no wonder hazza is trying to gag the DM, they certainly manage to unearth stuff and he wants them silenced or made to look unreliable.
Also, in the Harry Markle blog she says the press agreed not to publicise hazza's misdeeds in his yoof ... cos dead mummy etc etc :rolleyes:. So I can see why the press being more open to reporting his present day shite-fest has hit him like a brick between the eyes. They no longer feel handcuffed to that agreement now that he's a grown man and has taken to dumping on the country of his birth. So all bets are off. Hazza wants the old days back. Beheading reporters would be his dream scenario obviously, but failing that he wants back the positive spin from his teen years and military time. Hazza the norty little imp teen and hazza the hero. The ginger bleep still hasn't worked out that those "men in grey suits" and the palace fixit fairies he and his mummy so despised were scurrying around sanitising everything bad he did or was involved in. He actually believed his own press, silly cockwomble.:m

oops sorry it's so long. Wanted to squeeze in a few points.:oops:

duck sake scotchy. How come you managed to condense what I said into one brief sentence?

I talk too much don't I.

You've articulated well exactly what I think about Andrew and the prostitute. She was paid to service wealthy clients which is where all this Epstein case stuff gets murky for me. Yes she was young and exploited, but at some point she made a decision to sleep with men for money.

If someone can prove that she was forced at gunpoint or similar then I'll review my opinion as I know it won't be popular on here. I don't fully buy in to her victimhood and I don't buy Randy Andy's alibi either both are bleeping liars. I honestly don't think that Randy Andy will ever be charged with anything because unless they can produce a sex tape its all unproveable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The most interesting thing about the Andrew story in the Mail is the level of detail and investigation resources they've put into it.

You just know that they've got the full goods on the Harkles. No wonder Harry's got his lawyers on red alert - he must know what's coming in 2021.

The Frogmore story is fascinating. Are they redecorating or baby proofing? The press had a follow-up last week about Eugenie's RPOs being housed in a Windsor rental, so that sounded permanent.

Reactions: 24
The most interesting thing about the Andrew story in the Mail is the level of detail and investigation resources they've put into it.

You just know that they've got the full goods on the Harkles. No wonder Harry's got his lawyers on red alert - he must know what's coming in 2021.

The Frogmore story is fascinating. Are they redecorating or baby proofing? The press had a follow-up last week about Eugenie's RPOs being housed in a Windsor rental, so that sounded permanent.
Perhaps there's a shrine to St Smeggy there that's freaking Eugenie out 🤔😁

Or perhaps It's haunted 👻 😁 or perhaps its just too boring? It's in the middle of nowhere. I'd certainly rather live at Kensington Palace than there.

I love this comment:
'The ghost of Harry's self respect was howling at night in the hallways'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Andrew and Harry Markle are similar in that both don't like playing second fiddle to the older brother. Andrew has thought of himself as a Jack the lad playboy but he's not been accused of rape or underage sex so he's only guilty of poor judgment and using a bad pimp.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Andrew and Harry Markle are similar in that both don't like playing second fiddle to the older brother. Andrew has thought of himself as a Jack the lad playboy but he's not been accused of rape or underage sex so he's only guilty of poor judgment and using a bad pimp.
According to an article in The Telegraph the prostitute was paid half a million by Epstein.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
With Andrew I honestly think he’s just extremely arrogant and shockingly dim. I think he really thought that these young women wanted to sleep with him, presumably because of the glamour of royalty, his dazzling good looks and razor sharp wit. He’s delusional rather than criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
With Andrew I honestly think he’s just extremely arrogant and shockingly dim. I think he really thought that these young women wanted to sleep with him, presumably because of the glamour of royalty, his dazzling good looks and razor sharp wit. He’s delusional rather than criminal.
Not much different to Hazza then. Give Hazza a divorce and 10 years circulating in dodgy circles and he may well be in the same boat.

The Harkles got lots of press and puff pieces out of the Frogmore story, with them being delighted to share, to them sharing cramped together when they come to visit, the Harkles being blindsided, HM being blindsided, will they pay rent, etc.

None of it came from BP, as I remember they only said no comment.

There are rumours that Froggy was never renovated, that the Harkles never lived there, that E&J never lived there.

Who knows, who cares, but either way it does show the Harkles will do anything to get in the press good and bad.

Must have been a shock to E&J to be in the press so much over a few weeks, because they are normally very low profile. Not good for a heavily pregnant young first time Mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder why Beatrice and Jack have moved out?

Maybe Harry and Meghan are returning sooner than everyone thought?
I'm wondering if it was a temporary arrangement while work was being done on their apartment at Kensington Palace or I don't expect neo-Americano suited the more classic couple. : - )

Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if it was a temporary arrangement while work was being done on their apartment at Kensington Palace or I don't expect neo-Americano suited the more classic couple. : - )
I'm thinking the real story was that the Harkles were moved out and they no longer have access rights around the Windsor estate for their grubby insider documentaries. Maybe 'Eugenie and Jack move in' was just a smokescreen?

All accounts say that he's pompous beyond belief, and I have no difficulty believing that he wouldn't question why young pretty model types would hang on his every word (and his various royal appendages). Andrew's finances are a mystery that probably is explained in a file sitting in the Daily Mail's safe, as well, and that's going to come down to surrounding himself with the wrong people.

The way in which they are (finally) dealing with Harry now shows that they know they can't afford another Andrew-type situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Indeed.
It shits on Randy's pizza alibi, but then we all knew it was shite. He's too much of a snob to waste his time in a common pizza place where the great unwashed had access. Certainly not with a bunch of tweenies. That tit is for mummies and nannies in his eyes. Modern man he ain't. On the other hand the bathroom in that flat is nothing like the one the woman described. Even allowing for potential modernisation since then, there is absolutely no room for her to do the slow sexy striptease she described to a man at the other side of a room measuring 7Ft by 7ft 2ins containing a bath, a bidet, a toilet and a "large" sink without poking his eye out or dislocating an arm. Nor would a victorian style free standing tub fit in there unless you removed the rest of the sanitary ware. Maybe it's like the tardis, I dunno.:unsure:
Make no mistake, randy is a skirt-chasing bleep and I never could abide him, but this is basically a "she said ... he said" case impossible to prove either way. She has photos with him, big whoopy doo. I have a photo of myself with Van the man, doesn't mean I shagged him.:rolleyes:Even if he did have sex with her there is no way of him knowing the circumstances of how or at what age she became sexually active, and while she certainly looks young she doesn't look under age. IMHO.
In the end I think she probably did have sex with him somewhere, wherever(certainly not in that bathroom) but may have moved the goalposts date wise to ensure it became a criminal case and gathered more of a spotlight on her when she did the rounds of TV stations and press interviews.
But that's just my personal opinion and it could change when the DM reveals more from their snoopity snooping.

Back on topic but also relevant to the above ... no wonder hazza is trying to gag the DM, they certainly manage to unearth stuff and he wants them silenced or made to look unreliable.
Also, in the Harry Markle blog she says the press agreed not to publicise hazza's misdeeds in his yoof ... cos dead mummy etc etc :rolleyes:. So I can see why the press being more open to reporting his present day shite-fest has hit him like a brick between the eyes. They no longer feel handcuffed to that agreement now that he's a grown man and has taken to dumping on the country of his birth. So all bets are off. Hazza wants the old days back. Beheading reporters would be his dream scenario obviously, but failing that he wants back the positive spin from his teen years and military time. Hazza the norty little imp teen and hazza the hero. The ginger bleep still hasn't worked out that those "men in grey suits" and the palace fixit fairies he and his mummy so despised were scurrying around sanitising everything bad he did or was involved in. He actually believed his own press, silly cockwomble.:m

oops sorry it's so long. Wanted to squeeze in a few points.:oops:

duck sake scotchy. How come you managed to condense what I said into one brief sentence?

I talk too much don't I.

Back in the day... I recall that Andy had a couple of supper nights with the newly-arrived Ulrikakakaka. I knew the supper hosts;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling in my water that old Meggy with the bad hair is being so quiet because she's either going to post their Christmas card showing her moon bumped self or she's going to announce it on Christmas day to overshadow the Queen.

Been MIA because I'm pissed off with being pissed off about this whole pandemic thing now 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I like the t-shirts. One which has baubles for her nose and the other saying:
Mental. Dating Markle.
Or did I read that wrong?

According to an article in The Telegraph the prostitute was paid half a million by Epstein.

Can't see it. Who alleges the money payment?
And I agree that neither are telling the truth, especially after 20 years. Him for the amount he's shagged and her for similar reasons if she was sex trafficked. Also I love the numbers offered for what in effect was legal sex for an unremarkable looking girl.
Although even at his best you'd have to pay me that much just to survive his arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Blind Item. Not specifically about smeggy herself but she gets a mention.

This group has been around for years, but they get almost as much attention for their friendship with a very famous pop singer as they do for their own work. As part of the pop singer’s squad, they enjoy a much higher profile than they would on their own.
One of the girls in the group has a little trouble maintaining romantic relationships.
Her last boyfriend dumped her for another celebrity. That woman is one of the BFFs of a non-royal actress we like to talk about here occasionally. This was devastating to our girl bander.She was very upset. She wanted to make him pay attention to her by dating another guy, but she had trouble finding someone who might inspire jealousy.

So she wound up “hiring” a boyfriend! She wanted someone who was educated and who was a certain level of attractiveness. He fits the part. The only thing is that he doesn’t have much else to offer. He graduated from school but he doesn’t have a job.
That’s where the “hiring” part comes into play.She basically pays him to pose as her boyfriend. She does not give him cash, but she pays his rent, pays for his food, pays for his car, pays for his clothes and his haircuts, etc.

So, did this handsome new “boyfriend” succeed in making her ex jealous?
Nope.
Her ex actually went on to marry the BFF of the non-royal actress and have a baby with her!
By the way, they didn’t just have a wedding. It was one of the biggest weddings of the year, chock full of celebrities and glamour.

So… we don’t think he’s coming back.
Perhaps it’s time for our girl bander to stop pining for her ex? And to stop paying for a fake boyfriend?

Best guess is the band is Haim (no,me neither). The pop singer pal is Taylor Swift, the ex boyfriend is Nick Jonas. His wife is Priyanka, and the BFF is smeggy of course. So many BFFs yet we never see her in their company.
Except nick Jonas doesn't have a kid so it's not him.

Reactions: 10
This is something I've been meaning to write for a while.

To all the people saying things along the lines of "oh, Hazno will come crawling back to the RF with his tail between his legs after Smeggy dumps him..."

I disagree. To do so, Hazno would need the following qualities, which he signally lacks: (1) the intelligence to admit that marrying Smegs in the first instance was a mistake (2) to take responsibility for his mistake and (3) humility.

When Smeggy dumps Hazno, he will blame the media, RF, ray-cissm, his brother, the media, the moon, the month having (or not having) an 'r' in it, the media and roast chickens everywhere. And the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is something I've been meaning to write for a while.

To all the people saying things along the lines of "oh, Hazno will come crawling back to the RF with his tail between his legs after Smeggy dumps him..."

I disagree. To do so, Hazno would need the following qualities, which he signally lacks: (1) the intelligence to admit that marrying Smegs in the first instance was a mistake (2) to take responsibility for his mistake and (3) humility.

When Smeggy dumps Hazno, he will blame the media, RF, ray-cissm, his brother, the media, the moon, the month having (or not having) an 'r' in it and the media.
Plus Megz, her sainted Mama Doria, whoever introduced them, Markus A and the Soho House crowd.... And all his friends.

But mostly the Daily Fail Comments. Just because.

(He won't come back to the RF as a working royal but he'll come back to Bank of Pa, a team of wise heads around him to keep the crooks away, and some agreement that he keeps a lowish profile for a decade or so.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Plus Megz, her sainted Mama Doria, whoever introduced them, Markus A and the Soho House crowd.... And all his friends.

But mostly the Daily Fail Comments. Just because.

(He won't come back to the RF as a working royal but he'll come back to Bank of Pa, a team of wise heads around him to keep the crooks away, and some agreement that he keeps a lowish profile for a decade or so.)
Not sure if he has the insight to blame her. Everyone else except himself yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling in my water that old Meggy with the bad hair is being so quiet because she's either going to post their Christmas card showing her moon bumped self or she's going to announce it on Christmas day to overshadow the Queen.

Been MIA because I'm pissed off with being pissed off about this whole pandemic thing now 🙄
This is totally happening but I do wonder now who'll actually give a tit.

I saw last night all the papers were lauding Kate and Wills for supporting the theatre industry. Please Brenda give these two all of the patronage JCMH and MeMe have. It'll send them crazy.

Also agree JCMH knows the MoS has all the tit on him and his yachting wife which is why he's trying to bully them into being quiet. The tool doesn't realise it'll just have the opposite effect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.