Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they are either in a shipping container or a skip :m
In my neck of the woods you still have to book the tip run; I can imagine The Queen in her Range Rover awaiting her turn to dump a load of grey polos and the green goblin outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry's been more happy recently because Meghan has brought him his own inflatable minions chair 🤭

Resizer_16077287838400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long till we get a crimbo card with her front and centre with ye olde moonbump being cradled?!?

• Haha
Interesting timing!
Indeed.
It shits on Randy's pizza alibi, but then we all knew it was shite. He's too much of a snob to waste his time in a common pizza place where the great unwashed had access. Certainly not with a bunch of tweenies. That tit is for mummies and nannies in his eyes. Modern man he ain't. On the other hand the bathroom in that flat is nothing like the one the woman described. Even allowing for potential modernisation since then, there is absolutely no room for her to do the slow sexy striptease she described to a man at the other side of a room measuring 7Ft by 7ft 2ins containing a bath, a bidet, a toilet and a "large" sink without poking his eye out or dislocating an arm. Nor would a victorian style free standing tub fit in there unless you removed the rest of the sanitary ware. Maybe it's like the tardis, I dunno.:unsure:
Make no mistake, randy is a skirt-chasing bleep and I never could abide him, but this is basically a "she said ... he said" case impossible to prove either way. She has photos with him, big whoopy doo. I have a photo of myself with Van the man, doesn't mean I shagged him.:rolleyes:Even if he did have sex with her there is no way of him knowing the circumstances of how or at what age she became sexually active, and while she certainly looks young she doesn't look under age. IMHO.
In the end I think she probably did have sex with him somewhere, wherever(certainly not in that bathroom) but may have moved the goalposts date wise to ensure it became a criminal case and gathered more of a spotlight on her when she did the rounds of TV stations and press interviews.
But that's just my personal opinion and it could change when the DM reveals more from their snoopity snooping.

Back on topic but also relevant to the above ... no wonder hazza is trying to gag the DM, they certainly manage to unearth stuff and he wants them silenced or made to look unreliable.
Also, in the Harry Markle blog she says the press agreed not to publicise hazza's misdeeds in his yoof ... cos dead mummy etc etc :rolleyes:. So I can see why the press being more open to reporting his present day shite-fest has hit him like a brick between the eyes. They no longer feel handcuffed to that agreement now that he's a grown man and has taken to dumping on the country of his birth. So all bets are off. Hazza wants the old days back. Beheading reporters would be his dream scenario obviously, but failing that he wants back the positive spin from his teen years and military time. Hazza the norty little imp teen and hazza the hero. The ginger bleep still hasn't worked out that those "men in grey suits" and the palace fixit fairies he and his mummy so despised were scurrying around sanitising everything bad he did or was involved in. He actually believed his own press, silly cockwomble.:m

oops sorry it's so long. Wanted to squeeze in a few points.:oops:

Nothing new here. I think both of them are lying and as it was 20 years ago how is anything going to be proved now.
duck sake scotchy. How come you managed to condense what I said into one brief sentence?

I talk too much don't I.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wrote to Enid Blyton when I was at school as part of that sort of "write to famous people" project, asking her to write more Famous Five and Secret Seven books because I liked them so much. No fucker told me she had died about ten years earlier :mad:

Unlike Smegatron I don't have this episode of my life on my CV.
This has me in tears with laughter!!! Literally can’t stop giggling 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, screen shots mixed up, ah well, will keep the brain active sorting them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why Beatrice and Jack have moved out?

Maybe Harry and Meghan are returning sooner than everyone thought?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Just read that, and about to post it. Wonder what happened. If Aich coming back hope it is without smegs. Or maybe Smeg didnt know about the cousin's deal (if there was a deal) and had a hissy fit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Blind Item. Not specifically about smeggy herself but she gets a mention.

This group has been around for years, but they get almost as much attention for their friendship with a very famous pop singer as they do for their own work. As part of the pop singer’s squad, they enjoy a much higher profile than they would on their own.
One of the girls in the group has a little trouble maintaining romantic relationships.
Her last boyfriend dumped her for another celebrity. That woman is one of the BFFs of a non-royal actress we like to talk about here occasionally. This was devastating to our girl bander.She was very upset. She wanted to make him pay attention to her by dating another guy, but she had trouble finding someone who might inspire jealousy.

So she wound up “hiring” a boyfriend! She wanted someone who was educated and who was a certain level of attractiveness. He fits the part. The only thing is that he doesn’t have much else to offer. He graduated from school but he doesn’t have a job.
That’s where the “hiring” part comes into play.She basically pays him to pose as her boyfriend. She does not give him cash, but she pays his rent, pays for his food, pays for his car, pays for his clothes and his haircuts, etc.

So, did this handsome new “boyfriend” succeed in making her ex jealous?
Nope.
Her ex actually went on to marry the BFF of the non-royal actress and have a baby with her!
By the way, they didn’t just have a wedding. It was one of the biggest weddings of the year, chock full of celebrities and glamour.

So… we don’t think he’s coming back.
Perhaps it’s time for our girl bander to stop pining for her ex? And to stop paying for a fake boyfriend?

Best guess is the band is Haim (no,me neither). The pop singer pal is Taylor Swift, the ex boyfriend is Nick Jonas. His wife is Priyanka, and the BFF is smeggy of course. So many BFFs yet we never see her in their company.

Reactions: 9
Skippy (blogger) thinks Jack and Eugenie never moved in, in the first place ... that those who had moved in were Buckingham Palace whilst staff quarters were being renovated 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Harry in out of focus and smeggan in focus.

Reactions: 10
Indeed.
It shits on Randy's pizza alibi, but then we all knew it was shite. He's too much of a snob to waste his time in a common pizza place where the great unwashed had access. Certainly not with a bunch of tweenies. That tit is for mummies and nannies in his eyes. Modern man he ain't. On the other hand the bathroom in that flat is nothing like the one the woman described. Even allowing for potential modernisation since then, there is absolutely no room for her to do the slow sexy striptease she described to a man at the other side of a room measuring 7Ft by 7ft 2ins containing a bath, a bidet, a toilet and a "large" sink without poking his eye out or dislocating an arm. Nor would a victorian style free standing tub fit in there unless you removed the rest of the sanitary ware. Maybe it's like the tardis, I dunno.:unsure:
Make no mistake, randy is a skirt-chasing bleep and I never could abide him, but this is basically a "she said ... he said" case impossible to prove either way. She has photos with him, big whoopy doo. I have a photo of myself with Van the man, doesn't mean I shagged him.:rolleyes:Even if he did have sex with her there is no way of him knowing the circumstances of how or at what age she became sexually active, and while she certainly looks young she doesn't look under age. IMHO.
In the end I think she probably did have sex with him somewhere, wherever(certainly not in that bathroom) but may have moved the goalposts date wise to ensure it became a criminal case and gathered more of a spotlight on her when she did the rounds of TV stations and press interviews.
But that's just my personal opinion and it could change when the DM reveals more from their snoopity snooping.

Back on topic but also relevant to the above ... no wonder hazza is trying to gag the DM, they certainly manage to unearth stuff and he wants them silenced or made to look unreliable.
Also, in the Harry Markle blog she says the press agreed not to publicise hazza's misdeeds in his yoof ... cos dead mummy etc etc :rolleyes:. So I can see why the press being more open to reporting his present day shite-fest has hit him like a brick between the eyes. They no longer feel handcuffed to that agreement now that he's a grown man and has taken to dumping on the country of his birth. So all bets are off. Hazza wants the old days back. Beheading reporters would be his dream scenario obviously, but failing that he wants back the positive spin from his teen years and military time. Hazza the norty little imp teen and hazza the hero. The ginger bleep still hasn't worked out that those "men in grey suits" and the palace fixit fairies he and his mummy so despised were scurrying around sanitising everything bad he did or was involved in. He actually believed his own press, silly cockwomble.:m

oops sorry it's so long. Wanted to squeeze in a few points.:oops:

duck sake scotchy. How come you managed to condense what I said into one brief sentence?

I talk too much don't I.

You compliment each other so well. It's good to read the story and have the synopsis at the end.

• Haha
  • Heart

I saw that just now and rushed here in a positively Pavlovian way!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.