Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I please ask about the references here and on many other sites including MSM ones about JCMH and drug use?

I'm not a goody-two-shoes but I've never tried recreational drugs. Alcohol is a different story however 😋!

When people here and elsewhere say that JCMH appears to be stoned or whatever, I believe them - there are far too many comments about it to not be true - but I want to understand what others are seeing that I'm not!

In the photos, esp the 'hostage' ones, he looks to me as though he's fed up, bored, sullen, tired, hungover, unhappy, pissed off, uninterested and so on. But I don't know what 'tells' to look for re drug use.

Also what sort of substance do we reckon he uses? I grew up in the 60's so my knowledge is fairly archaic, i.e. weed = dopey; heroin = knockout / numbness; cocaine = high energy / ultra-confident; amphetamines = wide awake /endless energy, LSD = hallucinogenic. Not a clue about crack, smack, crystal meth, ecstasy, ketamine and so on. I've heard of them but that's it.

For what purpose do we suppose JCMH uses drugs? To make him feel better? Well that's clearly not working!

He's known to have used them as a teenager like many of his peers. But he seems never to have moved on or grown up. Is it laziness, stupidity, lack of purpose, lack of moderating influences? I don't get it and I'd love to understand why he uses them. He always looks so miserable or angry, so it's not as though whatever he's on is making him feel good.

Reactions: 19
You are spot on there. Nothing will ever be Haznos fault. He's just like his Uncle Andrew an arrogant idiot with no understanding of the real world. He'll end up as reviled as Andrew and will no doubt lose his money along the way to grifting women and blokes advising dodgy finance deals. They can all see a sucker coming a mile off.

Let's hope that Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis are actually encouraged to pursue a real career when they are older, not just a life as hanger on royals.
Their parents have brains and used them enough to get OK Uni results so with correct guidance the Cambridge kids might get educated enough to find decent careers. Unfortunately Archie is lumbered with a brain dead father and a mother who, despite all her claims of graduating with sooper-dooper qualifications, seems reluctant to produce evidence of this. Nor have I ever seen her graduation images. Seen her in Doris's, but not her own. For someone so fond of blowing her own trumpet (no sexual innuendo intended but feel free to let your thoughts roam) it is odd that she's not "shining a light" on that quite important achievement more often.

That's not like you @freda19 . U OK hun?
No.
bleeping tesco have a new traffic light system and the queue was 3 times longer than back in March. Cunts. So mum went to Iceland.
Prawns. Maybe in "not told anyone". Runnnnn ...........:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm in the wrong job.I might tidy up my minge and my "purty mouth" and give sex work a go.

OOOH, zee plot thickens mes amis.

Yep. Bad juju from the newly installed 'floating floors and baby yoga room' right up to the rafters.

Seriously though, I have a relative who I am not very fond of(admittedly for no obvious or logical reason)and I swear that every time she darkens my door something bad happens within a few days. Some people exude bad vibes and spread them like a virus.

:oops: Oh God,
:sneaky:I'm saying nothing.😐
Oooh...I love Poirot 😍 (the David Suchet one).

I'm in the wrong business too, half a million for 1 shag....😂😂😂

I do wonder too, if the Eugenie & Jack move was a bit of smokescreen...weird.

P.S. permanently behind at the moment, just too much going on in real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do Jack and Eugenie have servants?
Does an aging fantasist actress tit in the woods/African bush?

I doubt they go overboard, but housekeeper and a maid(or two) is a probability.
I should think Brenda's gardening brigade look after all the gardens on her estates.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nonsense. I have lived under the final approach to heathrow for years, on the Richmond side which due to the wind direction gets far more of the noisy landings than the Windsor side, especially the very early arrivals. You very quickly get used to it and simply don't notice the planes. The only time I noticed them was midsummer when sleeping with the windows open and around 4.30am every day there were usually three or so 747 "heavy" cargo flights arriving together, and they might wake me up, but I'd go right back to sleep afterwards.

It's certainly not 24/7 either, Heathrow closes overnight.

Reactions: 26
I wondered why Eugenie and hubby gapped it from Frogmore and I thought perhaps the place was riddled with concealed camera's for the Markles to capture footage for a future Netflix show and the camera's were found ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think the Palace are throwing out lots of tidbits, clickbait and speculation. The Cambridge's whistle stop tour, night at pantomime with kids, was always going to make headlines, and HMQ pictures with the 'main, important royals'. Seems like the RF are going in the offensive. And, I for one, am glad! H&M are slowly but surely fading into oblivion

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can I please ask about the references here and on many other sites including MSM ones about JCMH and drug use?

I'm not a goody-two-shoes but I've never tried recreational drugs. Alcohol is a different story however 😋!

When people here and elsewhere say that JCMH appears to be stoned or whatever, I believe them - there are far too many comments about it to not be true - but I want to understand what others are seeing that I'm not!

In the photos, esp the 'hostage' ones, he looks to me as though he's fed up, bored, sullen, tired, hungover, unhappy, pissed off, uninterested and so on. But I don't know what 'tells' to look for re drug use.

Also what sort of substance do we reckon he uses? I grew up in the 60's so my knowledge is fairly archaic, i.e. weed = dopey; heroin = knockout / numbness; cocaine = high energy / ultra-confident; amphetamines = wide awake /endless energy, LSD = hallucinogenic. Not a clue about crack, smack, crystal meth, ecstasy, ketamine and so on. I've heard of them but that's it.

For what purpose do we suppose JCMH uses drugs? To make him feel better? Well that's clearly not working!

He's known to have used them as a teenager like many of his peers. But he seems never to have moved on or grown up. Is it laziness, stupidity, lack of purpose, lack of moderating influences? I don't get it and I'd love to understand why he uses them. He always looks so miserable or angry, so it's not as though whatever he's on is making him feel good.
I'm not up on what drugs they might indulge in. Some people have suggested coke or it could be prescription stuff. They are probably searching for the elixir of youth but they'll never find it 😁

I'd be interested to know what might be possible too.🤪

I wonder if the out of focus camera is anything to do with the documentary they're making, so all the best footage is their show. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Nonsense. I have lived under the final approach to heathrow for years, on the Richmond side which due to the wind direction gets far more of the noisy landings than the Windsor side, especially the very early arrivals. You very quickly get used to it and simply don't notice the planes. The only time I noticed them was midsummer when sleeping with the windows open and around 4.30am every day there were usually three or so 747 "heavy" cargo flights arriving together, and they might wake me up, but I'd go right back to sleep afterwards.

It's certainly not 24/7 either, Heathrow closes overnight.
I used to live on the final approach and when I mean final approach I mean planes nearly touching the roof house shaking, Heathrow legit five minutes down the road kinda close and coped fine and moved only for my parents work, having been over the Windsor side a couple of times the only time you'd notice the planes was when good old concorde would fly over. But that was many moons ago, still think the stay was temp as their house was being renovated, I wouldn't want to stay in frogmore, first of all the frogs 🤢🤢 and meghan markle 😖😖

Reactions: 17
Saw this in IG, but think they are private, so did screenshots.
View attachment 343683
That wreath 😱 looooooool 😄 xx

Earlier I was looking at cushions..then had a funny idea of putting Prince Harry cushion in the search engine...I've picked three so far to share on here and all three are cushions though the black and white one shows it as a pic..I don't know what's worse the blood red one or the surreal black and white one..ps I've not photoshopped these at all.

The run Harry one...who thinks these things up lol 😄 x

Here are my names for them..

Twilight Zone Harry 🤭

Resizer_16078140462212.jpg

Christmas Harry 😄
Resizer_16078140462211.jpg

Next..Murdered Harry 😱

Resizer_16078140462210.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just read that, and about to post it. Wonder what happened. If Aich coming back hope it is without smegs. Or maybe Smeg didnt know about the cousin's deal (if there was a deal) and had a hissy fit.
They could not stand the lingering stench of meecows candles no matter what they did the it was still there

• Haha
Will Harry be having Roast chicken this Xmas?

Roast chicken chocolate that is lol 😄

Resizer_16078167774440.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.