Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The good ship Sussex is once again sailing stormy waters.

Rumours and leaks are coming out of the Palace at an alarming rate. We are hearing that Harry isn’t happy. Surely this is no surprise to us?

Reactions: 18

The good ship Sussex is once again sailing stormy waters.

Rumours and leaks are coming out of the Palace at an alarming rate. We are hearing that Harry isn’t happy. Surely this is no surprise to us?
Too late. Sometimes need to pay for your mistakes

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mmm, what to believe.
Well, if she actually is pregnant she’s a fool for not allowing full-length photos as there will only be more doubt and speculation about surrogacy once the daughter is delivered.

ETA but it might explain the personal reason that the court case was put back. Would the judge accept ‘wanting a pregnancy to remain secret’ as sufficient grounds for a delay, I wonder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Regarding the Miscarriage and pregnancy .

The poster ‘in the know’ who left in a huff. Forgotten their name, did say she did have one and is now pregnant again.

They posted that she had miscarried only a couple of days before it was reported. So I believe that she is indeed pregnant.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well, if she actually is pregnant she’s a fool for not allowing full-length photos as there will only be more doubt and speculation about surrogacy once the daughter is delivered.
Full length photos with moon-bump wouldn't do much to convince me!

If this is a real pregnancy though, I can see why she wouldn't want comparisons made if she gains weight all over in the normal places - unlike last time.

Reactions: 14

If this is a real pregnancy though, I can see why she wouldn't want comparisons made if she gains weight all over in the normal places - unlike last time.
The same mother can carry two pregnancies entirely differently.

Reactions: 10
If she is pregnant - I wonder how they will deal with the fact that one child could have a title and the other couldn't?

• Wow
  • Haha
The same mother can carry two pregnancies entirely differently.
This is true, I was all bump with my boys but carried all over with my daughter.

Did they not say that they didn't want to contribute to the over population of the planet, i.e. a snide dig at Wills and Kate, or did I imagine that?

Reactions: 14
This is true, I was all bump with my boys but carried all over with my daughter.

Did they not say that they didn't want to contribute to the over population of the planet, i.e. a snide dig at Wills and Kate, or did I imagine that?
I think they said that two was the maximum any couple should have, just after Kate had her third.

I'm not convinced either because I don't believe that she gave birth to Archie. It will be easier to fool everyone now she's in America and can pick and choose when to appear in public or to suddenly reveal another fake bump 🙄
If their marriage is on shaky ground having another child would be a big mistake, but of course she will want to get maximum payout when they divorce.
And how would they know already that the child is a girl unless an embryo was selected?

Reactions: 20
On a different note, I’ve just seen a bloke who looks just like Hazno driving a Range Rover towards me, on one of the lanes behind our street. He was going pretty fast and was grinning, so maybe he’s escaped the bunker.

Megz, if you want him back, he’s heading Towards Coventry from the north...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she is pregnant - I wonder how they will deal with the fact that one child could have a title and the other couldn't?
If they have another child in the US then there's no chance she will have a title either. I do hope that the royal family asks for DNA tests to be done on Archie and any other sprog.

Reactions: 20
If they have another child in the US then there's no chance she will have a title either. I do hope that the royal family asks for DNA tests to be done on Archie and any other sprog.
Ooh so do I! Can you imagine the angry face on Hazno for the next decade!👹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So at the moment we have
- marriage is over rumours
- pregnant and baby due in June
- mysterious refusal to visit UK (COVID is the excuse) and zero family meetings since March.
- 'confidential reason' for delaying January trial (her team asked for October 15th at earliest)
- Megz booked into One Young World in April in Germany
- filming is continuing for Netflix documentary with heavy NDAs
- Spotify holiday podcast plus (maybe) more to come in 2021
- New PR team, threatened Arsewell launch, Omid saying 'seeing much more of them in 2021'

She's taking a lot of work on for someone with Baby Number 2 on the way...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So at the moment we have
- marriage is over rumours
- pregnant and baby due in June
- mysterious refusal to visit UK (COVID is the excuse) and zero family meetings since March.
- 'confidential reason' for delaying January trial (her team asked for October 15th at earliest)
- Megz booked into One Young World in April in Germany
- filming is continuing for Netflix documentary with heavy NDAs
- Spotify holiday podcast plus (maybe) more to come in 2021
- New PR team, threatened Arsewell launch, Omid saying 'seeing much more of them in 2021'

She's taking a lot of work on for someone with Baby Number 2 on the way...
I'm sure the surrogate can take the strain

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she's not having another kid!! If it's a girl she bleeping call it Diana because that's who she wishes she was, but meghan Is just trailer trash

If she is having a kid it won't surprise me if the stress of having another child will break them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.