Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the journalists who write this drivel think the reader's brains are full of horse shite.

No tit Sherlock.

Victoria Murphy, royal correspondent for Town & Country magazine, points out Prince Harry’s relationship with the Royal Family, and in particular, the Crown, will increase over time.
Ms Murphy says once Prince Charles becomes King, Harry will no longer be seen as the grandson of the monarch - but the son.

And when William becomes King, Harry will be the brother of the monarch like the Duke of Windsor was when he was exiled. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That would make a refreshing change from the slug & lettuce or something equally as bizarre! 🤣🤣🤣
Loooooool 😄😄😘 xx
I forgot about that name 😃 I also went to a pub back in 2004 called The newt and cucumber 🤭 xx

In London there is also a Balls Brothers solicitors 😄 xx

They make a good solicitors name also....

Resizer_16083342474130.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just_me1954 said:
I really feel for Brenda. She’s stuck in a dilemma. She knows she should take the titles away, but then that lets Nutmeg off the leash - there’s no way she’s not gonna do a tell-all interview/book like Diana and milk her experience for all it’s worth, even if it means the ball-less wonder leaving her.

The alternative is to make some deal with her to keep her mouth shut, and imagine having to keep paying out to that shameless famewhore year after year? And then there’s the ever-present fear of Meghan dying an untimely death like Diana, and screwing them over from beyond the grave like Rebecca DeWinter, because conspiracy theorists would be all over it, this time with accusations of racism that all the woke mafia will scramble to support.

Besides all that, there’s the question of Andrew. If they get the pink slip in March, everyone will say “well yeah, they are nobs, but isn’t Andrew worse? Shouldn’t he lose his title?” So letting him keep his title might be seen as a sign of condoning his behaviour. But then, if his title is taken away, it’s like an admission of his guilt...

I wouldn’t be her for all the crowns and titles in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Meghan can't really do a tell all book because she wasn't in the Royal family long enough to build up anything worth reading, unlike Diana who was pretty much from royalty anyway before marrying Charles.

I do feel for the Queen, if she takes the titles away she risks losing Harry forever, she let's them keep them it's like shes rewarding their bad behaviour.

Reactions: 19
The other thing I have to say is that have having listening to their podcast preview - and what a load of vomiting shite that was (especially the rehearsed "ding dong" bells) - I am not convinced that Haznoballs is leaving her at this time. He sounds too "under the influence", whether that be of substances legal ("medically" in California) or just influentially because of access to a narcissistic sexual maniac and her probable narcissistic sociopathic mother combined with choreographed distance from his birth family (by his narcissistic married family members). I despair for him now. There is no coming back. He is in the same boat as Andrew, whether he likes it or not - "unclean" and unacceptable!

Reactions: 19
I really feel for Brenda. She’s stuck in a dilemma. She knows she should take the titles away, but then that lets Nutmeg off the leash - there’s no way she’s not gonna do a tell-all interview/book like Diana and milk her experience for all it’s worth, even if it means the ball-less wonder leaving her.

The alternative is to make some deal with her to keep her mouth shut, and imagine having to keep paying out to that shameless famewhore year after year? And then there’s the ever-present fear of Meghan dying an untimely death like Diana, and screwing them over from beyond the grave like Rebecca DeWinter, because conspiracy theorists would be all over it, this time with accusations of racism that all the woke mafia will scramble to support.

Besides all that, there’s the question of Andrew. If they get the pink slip in March, everyone will say “well yeah, they are nobs, but isn’t Andrew worse? Shouldn’t he lose his title?” So letting him keep his title might be seen as a sign of condoning his behaviour. But then, if his title is taken away, it’s like an admission of his guilt...

I wouldn’t be her for all the crowns and titles in the world.
Pity she just wouldnt choke on one of those bleeding fake milk coffees with added adaptogens or whatever the he11 they are. Only herself to blame then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't the BRF own some tiny uninhabited remote island in a very cold and damp climate? Outer Hebrides somewhere or other. Falkland? They must have something. They used to be well versed in tucking unwanted family away securely, if I think about Mary of Scotland.
No thanks, they are derfinitely not wanted in the Outer Hebrides!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
there’s the question of Andrew.
I have never been a fan of the Yorks - I've always thought Fergie a dreadful creature - but Andrew's 'crime' is a lapse in judgement for being friends with the paedophile Epstein, continuing to be friends with him and, finally, not acknowledging that this was poor judgement. None of those actions are illegal, though they certainly are not admirable. He is accused of having sex with a young woman who was over the age of consent in New York. There has been no trial and no verdict on this.

As far as Hazno leaving his handler: it will never happen. They have a classic co-dependent relationship where one person (Smeg) is in total control and the other (Hazno) is in thrall to them. When you add to this the fact that Smeg is a narcissist and Hazno is as thick as mince and emotionally stunted you have a marriage what will end only when the controller puts a halt to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.