Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is that no one wants them.
Why don’t we tell them that they are needed for a after dinner speech on a very exclusive yacht? The first night, the crew can make an escape leaving Meggo and Hazzo on their own. Then whenever they approach a port, the country can just close it to them. No one allows them to dock.

Sunshine Sachs can drop food parcels to them. But we also need to make sure they have no access to media on the boat. Lest they bore us with sailing podcasts.

I don’t like to boast, but I think it’s a brilliant solution. We can’t inflict them on anyone. They are too awful. This way, no one has to have them. They can imagine they are sailing on a trillion raindrops of kindness, all nourishing the ground. Really it is pollution and piss, but whatever.

I bet the UN try to contact me. They’re going to be well impressed with my ability to solve tricky diplomatic problems. I might (absolutely definitely) even get on the Honours List....

All of you plebs had better address me by my title when the Queen awards me one. Just saying.
I've got a better solution, none of that long winded arsing about. Drop em off by hot air balloon on fuckin Alcatraz Island, let the fuckers fend for themselves. They can eat what they catch, that's it. 🤣

Forgot: when the ropes on the basket get cut, we can have a Tattlers rendition of 'Who gives a duck as we wave them goodbye' rather than the proper version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got a better solution, none of that long winded arsing about. Drop em off by hot air balloon on fuckin Alcatraz Island, let the fuckers fend for themselves. They can eat what they catch, that's it.
Don't the BRF own some tiny uninhabited remote island in a very cold and damp climate? Outer Hebrides somewhere or other. Falkland? They must have something. They used to be well versed in tucking unwanted family away securely, if I think about Mary of Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Princess Anne does a lot of sailing around the west coast of Scotland, I'm sure she can find somewhere suitable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't the BRF own some tiny uninhabited remote island in a very cold and damp climate? Outer Hebrides somewhere or other. Falkland? They must have something. They used to be well versed in tucking unwanted family away securely, if I think about Mary of Scotland.
I would LOVE to live on one of those remote islands, but it wouldn't be much fun for my husband or kids..but yes, there are a few that used to be inhabited, and now have only sheep and birds, so perhaps one of those would be good 🤣

• Haha
Better to be somewhere completely uninhabited, I think. Hazmat would find the conversation with the sheep a bit hard to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately ones that Charles owns as Duke of Cornwall are sparsely inhabited or uninhabited but extremely pleasant and would be awesome for a young family (ala the Cambridge holidays). Although Meg might think they're arctic and too small because she thought she was getting Guernsey ala Frogmore Cottage vs Frogmore House.

At the moment I don't want them in the Hebrides it would only give Sturgeon a chance to make international headlines again and it's too close for comfort.
Better that they stay in their whitest part of California mansion whilst complaining about racism and equality and talking about feeding the poor whilst Oprah shills over priced twit coffee from murky sources in India.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
St Kilda is uninhabited and takes a few hours to get to plus its not visited very much so it won't ruin many peoples holidays. Plus there's still some run down homes so they'll live like the King he thinks he is

• Haha
  • Heart
St Kilda is uninhabited and takes a few hours to get to plus its not visited very much so it won't ruin many peoples holidays. Plus there's still some run down homes so they'll live like the King he thinks he is
There is an MOD base on St Kilda, or more precisely on Hirta, which is the main island of the St Kilda archipelago - it is staffed for most of the year, if not all of it ;) several of the old cottages have been restored and are actually used to house the volunteer working parties throughout the spring/summer months. I don't think they will want them there 😁 incidentally, the Queen visited St Kilda some years ago...first monarch to do so I believe ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Do the journalists who write this drivel think the reader's brains are full of horse shite.

No tit Sherlock.

Victoria Murphy, royal correspondent for Town & Country magazine, points out Prince Harry’s relationship with the Royal Family, and in particular, the Crown, will increase over time.
Ms Murphy says once Prince Charles becomes King, Harry will no longer be seen as the grandson of the monarch - but the son.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is an MOD base on St Kilda, or more precisely on Hirta, which is the main island of the St Kilda archipelago - it is staffed for most of the year, if not all of it ;) several of the old cottages have been restored and are actually used to house the volunteer working parties throughout the spring/summer months. I don't think they will want them there 😁 incidentally, the Queen visited St Kilda some years ago...first monarch to do so I believe ;)
You can't do st Kilda there are rare birds there and she won't be able to handle the perceived competition.
Where's that island that had anthrax and sheep.
Or better yet is there a bombing range anywhere? There can be some nice abandoned houses which may prove big enough.

And the usual - intimate events, premium prices, potentially lucrative.
FFS. How come everything they do has to be special. Don't they know it's the real world and not everything is special! You can't have everything special otherwise everything will be boring!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
don't forget Omid the Caboose

I thought that was a daisy chain.....
Human centipede :sick:

Don't! No need to learn how much depravity is going on around you unless you try online dating. Then you'll learn fast enough. Trust me!
You are now officially our resident Sexpert on such matters. We bow to you. Fully clothed, just in case.🤪

Nah, I haven't got a problem with online dating, but it's not me really (plus, a tiny little detail of being married...I do realise it doesn't stop some). It is quite amazing how educating this thread can be though 🤣 one benefit of H & M being cunts.
A bit off-topic, but bad language-related, I was on the phone today to a warranty company for a domestic appliance playing up (umpteenth phone call to chase since last week), and was told that the word "tit" is not acceptable language...and I thought I was being rather generous in my description of the brand and the warranty customer services....
Picture me beaming with pride🤗
I love it when we (mostly poppea and pom🤪 ) turn decent church going people into potty mouthed she/he devils.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Och poor Mary, what a norty scallywag she was. Always up to something that one. A girl after my own heart.
Brenda should take a leaf out of her namesake's book of "How to deal with treasonous cunts, volume 1". Off with their heads! No messing about, just grab the axe, any old axe, and thwack! thwack! Job done.

:rolleyes:

For the hard of thinking snowflakes ... Obviously that was a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Human centipede :sick:

You are now officially our resident Sexpert on such matters. We bow to you. Fully clothed, just in case.🤪

Picture me beaming with pride🤗
I love it when we (mostly poppea and pom🤪 ) turn decent church going people into potty mouthed she/he devils.:m
Quite Freda, quite 🤣 I don't think I'd ever uttered the word bleep before I 'met' you guys on here...😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The problem is that no one wants them.
Why don’t we tell them that they are needed for a after dinner speech on a very exclusive yacht? The first night, the crew can make an escape leaving Meggo and Hazzo on their own. Then whenever they approach a port, the country can just close it to them. No one allows them to dock.

Sunshine Sachs can drop food parcels to them. But we also need to make sure they have no access to media on the boat. Lest they bore us with sailing podcasts.

I don’t like to boast, but I think it’s a brilliant solution. We can’t inflict them on anyone. They are too awful. This way, no one has to have them. They can imagine they are sailing on a trillion raindrops of kindness, all nourishing the ground. Really it is pollution and piss, but whatever.

I bet the UN try to contact me. They’re going to be well impressed with my ability to solve tricky diplomatic problems. I might (absolutely definitely) even get on the Honours List....

All of you plebs had better address me by my title when the Queen awards me one. Just saying.
BIB Does anyone else remember Capital Radio Breakfast Show featuring the most tedious satellite phone calls from a round the world yacht thingie "Hello hello this is Clare Francis from the ADC Accutrak" in the late 70s?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.