Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to watch Britbox and on the opening screen it lists the different channels you get from Google. The screen has an advert for a movie etc that is being pushed by one of the such channels.

As you know I have a bad memory so it may have been discussed before.
The fecken advert was for an animated movie called "Wish" on YTube that is from fecken Disney+.

The main character Asha looked like fecken Smeg so I Googled the movie and she doesn't seem to be in it.

There was a lot of articles saying that people thought the character was based on Smeg.

There are references to classic Disney animated movies like Asha wearing a cloak the same as the Fairygodmother in Cinderella.

Wish is about a 17 year old, she believes there is "evil nature" in the King and uses a wishing star to save the kingdom.

Disney haven't said anything about the similarities.
Ay, and the film was a flop.
Markled by association, you might say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I so wish I could agree with you, because that would spell the end of the whole Sussex gang.

But I listened carefully to Dan, Tom and Georgie this evening and whatever each said about the Sussex gang's activities sounded, I don't quite know how to put it....rather like all the complaints from YouTubers that we've been hearing for years now.

Georgie trailed her book of course and promised some sort of bashing, whilst Tom sounded the most serious I've ever heard him but with nothing new and tangible to say than his info was from TRG.

Dan spoke from the heart, though that seemed to me to put him a tad too close to his subject.
Both Dan and Tom sounded aggrieved, as they have every right to be. I think it would have been better if a sympathetic, experienced journo had interviewed them.

They're telling a good story. But they're not constructing a solid potential criminal case that the fickle MSM can get behind - they need to recruit strong allies. All that's needed here if this gang's vile activities are to really be exposed and stopped, imo. The police need to get their teeth into this and put their evidence before the Crown Prosecution Service (though will permission to proceed be quietly refused....?)

Otherwise, without that police investigation/evidence, I do fear it'll all be swept under yet another of those voluminous Buck House carpets. In fact, I'll bet Chuck is busy choosing which one right now... along with the alleged 'contingency planning' for darling boy's return to Blighty.

I so hope I'll be proved wrong to be so cynical about the unjust way things work nowadays.
He is running out of carpets...
I hope he realises (or at least that the grey men do) that if he tries to bring the 'darling boy' and his ho back in any official capacity, it will end his reign very soon. If they need to bring the 'darling boy' back because she ditched him or his visa troubles catch up with him, then he will need to stay under the radar and repent for a long time. 10 years minimum...
P.S. I've missed a thread or two, life's been busy.
I don't think the hospital pics are recent. Unless she is trying to copy Catherine in re-wearing the outfits, of course - but she looks a bit heavier than she has recently, so got a feeling they got dug out from the vault...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a difficult time trying to envision the version of Charles some people have been projecting.

From what I have seen, through the years, he has:

- Engaged in heavy/dark Media wars with Diana;
- Done interviews/contributed to books/bio contributing for the narrative (that it is possibly true) that his parents were absent and ignored his bullying;
- Has shown that he likes his things his way and that he has no patient for people not doing as he wants;
- Has put Camilla and her rehabilitation in the public's eye as a priority over the last decades;
- Has put his work, his foundation (his ego), as a priority so much that for it to be successful he has used money not always as clean as it should be;
- Has shown pride (and ego) in trying to often manipulate the Media so he is portrayed in a way that endears him with the public;
- Has shown his not so small ego - I believe he is in fact a narcissist - when he was frustrated for Diana, and now often Catherine, to still the show and the covers of newspapers.

So I can't connect this man with the weak father ready to receive his straying son and his ILBW back, after they trashed him and his wife so badly in the past 5 years, after they used any big event of his to try and upstage him on the press, after bringing so much ridicule to the institution that he now so proudly leads. This is a man whose jealousy of his most loyal brother almost prevent him from giving him the title of Duke of Edinburg.

He is older and probably having cancer can make him softer, but do I believe he really wants Hazno and his ILBW back in TRF, rehabilitated and back to the shenanigans we all now know by heart - grifting, whining, planting stories, bailing events, bullying staff, making their agenda so that they still the thunder from everyone - including the King?

Am I the only one having trouble with this?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have a difficult time trying to envision the version of Charles some people have been projecting.

- Done interviews/contributed to books/bio contributing for the narrative (that it is possibly true) that his parents were absent and ignored his bullying;
- Has shown that he likes his things his way and that he has no patient for people not doing as he wants;
- Has put Camilla and her rehabilitation in the public's eye as a priority over the last decades;
- Has put his work, his foundation (his ego), as a priority so much that for it to be successful he has used money not always as clean as it should be;
- Has shown pride (and ego) in trying to often manipulate the Media so he is portrayed in a way that endears him with the public;
- Has shown his not so small ego - I believe he is in fact a narcissist - when he was frustrated for Diana, and now often Catherine, to still the show and the covers of newspapers.

So I can't connect this man with the weak father ready to receive his straying son and his ILBW back, after they trashed him and his wife so badly in the past 5 years, after they used any big event of his to try and upstage him on the press, after bringing so much ridicule to the institution that he now so proudly leads. This is a man whose jealousy of his most loyal brother almost prevent him from giving him the title of Duke of Edinburg.

He is older and probably having cancer can make him softer, but do I believe he really wants Hazno and his ILBW back in TRF, rehabilitated and back to the shenanigans we all now know by heart - grifting, whining, planting stories, bailing events, bullying staff, making their agenda so that they still the thunder from everyone - including the King?

His problem is that he's a gentleman - almost comically so at times.
And it is to his credit that he didn't get into a slanging match with Diana in the media - which he wouldn't win, because men arguing with women in public never come out of it well.

He doesn't do himself any favours with some of his public utterances, but presumably he is expressing the will of the government - as rarely if ever do ministers contradict or criticise what he says.

Reactions: 35

I think the problem is people often assume “sensitive” people are weak. He talks to his plants, he cares about the environment, he is an advocate for organic farming. So clearly he is weak (I say that with sarcasm). We all know Camilla is his non negotiable. She certainly won’t be having them back (Harry maybe in a very low profile way but not both of them in their previous roles). So I’m certain they won’t be back. Plus William will have them sent far away as soon as it’s his turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wanted to watch Britbox and on the opening screen it lists the different channels you get from Google. The screen has an advert for a movie etc that is being pushed by one of the such channels.

As you know I have a bad memory so it may have been discussed before.
The fecken advert was for an animated movie called "Wish" on YTube that is from fecken Disney+.

The main character Asha looked like fecken Smeg so I Googled the movie and she doesn't seem to be in it.

There was a lot of articles saying that people thought the character was based on Smeg.

There are references to classic Disney animated movies like Asha wearing a cloak the same as the Fairygodmother in Cinderella.

Wish is about a 17 year old, she believes there is "evil nature" in the King and uses a wishing star to save the kingdom.

Disney haven't said anything about the similarities.
It’s a terrible movie! The story doesn’t make sense. It’s disjointed as if parts were re-worked. For example, there’s a song with the king and Asha and it almost seems like a love ballad. But those characters aren’t love interests. And Asha’s 7 friends are like the 7 dwarfs from Snow White, but not exactly. It’s a hot mess. The star is cute (to sell merchandise) and the king’s voice is acted by Chris Pine (Star Trek, Wonder Woman) and he cannot sing, it’s so cringe. It’s actually prompted people to make you-tube videos about how awful it is. It’s visually pretty, but Disney dropped the ball on the story. Good writing can’t be replaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His problem is that he's a gentleman - almost comically so at times.
And it is to his credit that he didn't get into a slanging match with Diana in the media - which he wouldn't win, because men arguing with women in public never come out of it well.

He doesn't do himself any favours with some of his public utterances, but presumably he is expressing the will of the government - as rarely if ever do ministers contradict or criticise what he says.
Oh, I do remember the 90's and the Media war with Diana. The planting and leaking from both sides. The interviews - everyone talk about Diana's but Charles was there too. He was no gentleman at all - as Diana wasn't exactly a lady then. He may try and portray one, but sure enough a lot of flaws came out.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh, I do remember the 90's and the Media war with Diana. The planting and leaking from both sides. The interviews - everyone talk about Diana's but Charles was there too. He was no gentleman at all - as Diana wasn't exactly a lady then. He may try and portray one, but sure enough a lot of flaws came out.
He got Nicholas Soames giving stories/quotes.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Also you can visit kids to read to them, in a hospital, without forcing them to hug you. The hugs just look so uncomfortable 🤢
Surely if the mask mandate is still in place then the hands face space principle still is too? If you have to wear a mask then you shouldn’t be forcing your unsterile clothing wearing self to literally rub fabrics with seemingly chronically unwell people?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm just catching up.

The supposed hole in the blouse - isn't it a blouse with side splits that she has tucked into the skirt, then the blouse has started to come untucked as she has moved around and we are just seeing the top part of the split???

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The Sidley Twins reckon the regurgitated outfit is to take attention away from the previous time she wore it (ie heavily photoshopped image) by directing Google searches of Oscar de la Renta floral skirt to these more recent photos 🤦‍♀️ I despair and marvel at how calculated people can be! I have a hard enough time trying to choose what to eat on a daily basis 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm just catching up.

The supposed hole in the blouse - isn't it a blouse with side splits that she has tucked into the skirt, then the blouse has started to come untucked as she has moved around and we are just seeing the top part of the split???
This was my thoughts, I don't think there is a hole. Just the wrong blouse with the wrong skirt.... One thing MM is good at, is getting fashion so bloody wrong!

Reactions: 22
Surely if the mask mandate is still in place then the hands face space principle still is too? If you have to wear a mask then you shouldn’t be forcing your unsterile clothing wearing self to literally rub fabrics with seemingly chronically unwell people?
Nor would you be shaking hands and handing around pictures without sanitizer being used frequently and yet there is no sign of any.

Reactions: 26
But he didn't - as I recall - go all in on her affairs, exposing her in the press.
And he accepted the divorce proposals without much objection - including the ludicrous proposal that she should be Queen.

I would also ask the question, how much of those media wars were real/true?
For instance, we apparently know now that the Panorama interview was not as it was presented to be.
Then there was the curious case of Diana being photographed in the gym, which she sued over. Accusing the manager of the gym of taking illicit pictures. Only for the manager to be paid off by her solicitors in manager apparently agreeing to accept the money order to "protect her honour" and not put "the lady" through the ordeal of the witness box.
Charles wasn't involved in either of those cases, I agree.
But they fed the coverage in the media war.
As did the ridiculous coverage surrounding Diana's death - particularly the demand to "show us you care".

And I am not ignoring Charles' flaws at all.
It's clear that during the marriage he went back to his playboy ways.
Quite when this happened remains open to debate.

Reactions: 26
I think I might be reading the Dan Wootton thing differently. He’s tell them he knows who they are. He is also sharing just enough info about SarahData and the other one that people could work out who they are without doxxing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Just the wrong blouse with the wrong skirt.... One thing MM is good at, is getting fashion so bloody wrong!
For sure. I'm no fashionista but even I can see she is dreadful at putting things together, has no idea what suits her, and of course her clothes always looks creased. I imagine designers hate to see her wear their stuff, whether it's last season's or whatever else. It's nagging in my brain that a designer criticised the way she wore something, one time, it was their brand but she got it all wrong. Will research later. 😁

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.