Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture serves zero purpose for the child.

That child is not happy to meet "Meghan Markle". He is not on the receiving end of aid or anything else, so why was he dragged out of his bed (which he clearly desperately needs) to take a picture like this? He looks miserable, drowsy, on meds or even in some kind of pain.

And the parents? They are not ashamed of subjecting their child to this?

This is a disgrace.

Archie and Lilibet would never be subjected to this, but these parents and this hospital think it's okay for other children to be in such discomfort just so that Meghan can compete with Catherine?

View attachment 2855160
Absolutely this.

Plus who in their right mind would think arched back, tits forward & sultry stare at the camera is an appropriate way to pose next to a child

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely this.

Plus who in their right mind would think an arched back, tits forward & sultry stare at the camera is an appropriate way to pose next to a child
And yet, in another one she looks like Quasimodo or a badly stuffed sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

That child is not happy to meet "Meghan Markle". He is not on the receiving end of aid or anything else, so why was he dragged out of his bed (which he clearly desperately needs) to take a picture like this? He looks miserable, drowsy, on meds or even in some kind of pain.

This is a disgrace.

Archie and Lilibet would never be subjected to this, but these parents and this hospital think it's okay for other children to be in such discomfort just so that Meghan can compete with Catherine?

View attachment 2855160
Just look at her face
It's a bleeping disgrace
Looks like her arse
In the wrong place

Low life,lying,leeching,lardarse limpet!

duck off and keep bleeping off and may her minge turn inside out and piss all over her Balenciaga!
---
Memes Grandad, see the similarities!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, a very good post.

I hope that it's been re-tweeted to Buck House/Clarence House.
Way past time that the King and his people stopped this vicious abuse. They certainly should not be leaving the issue to demonstrably sane, sensible and articulate folks like us to fight their corner.

Good to know also that Canellecitadelle reads here as well! I imagine she has a wide following, and the more people who read what we're all saying, the better.

How do you know they read here?
---
Except she usually does tell you...
Just not directly.

Personally I have learned nothing from her that I didn't hear first from elsewhere.

I find her " I know something but I can't tell you" schtick very tiresome.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
1712234375898.png

According2Taz says she interviewed Lady C yesterday at Goring ahead of the book's release and here she is intimating there are bombs dropped????! Fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

This is a disgrace.

View attachment 2855160
Excellent point @TheCutiePatootie
HER children must NEVER be photographed or seen as Prince and Princess of the realm. They are 'special'

• Sick
Reactions: 27
For your amusement....
Popped up on my FB feed from a Diana page, lets just ignore that they've swapped out an elderly Camilla for a Diana that was almost certainly younger than her sons and their wives in this photo.

PMSL

"Artist interpretation of what might have been."

dialivelol.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Well the ho and her mob will be happy theyve rewritten history again ....Jane Seymour, pale blue eyes blonde hair, her mother was mixed race apparently. History's interesting enough without this nonsense
I loved wolf hall and was looking forward to next installment. It was made 10 years ago now How things have changed in that time
At least the grifters will be happy they like rewriting history
-f09qdb.jpg
-5ex9dy.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Lady C live interview with Avid Gardener. Wonder if any reveals?

ETS: as this goes on, am guessing no big reveal in the book. She just said she has stuck to the facts and not made personal assumptions.
We really need a side eye reaction emoji. I'm so fed up of these so called experts spouting NOTHING. Just get on with the job at hand and expose the fecking truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For your amusement....
Popped up on my FB feed from a Diana page, lets just ignore that they've swapped out an elderly Camilla for a Diana that was almost certainly younger than her sons and their wives in this photo.

PMSL

"Artist interpretation of what might have been."

View attachment 2855305
Wouldn't Harry be standing with Diana?
And il Duce sitting next to Charles - no doubt wearing all the crown jewels (seeing as it is an informal picture)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2855294

According2Taz says she interviewed Lady C yesterday at Goring ahead of the book's release and here she is intimating there are bombs dropped????! Fingers crossed.
Ok, update - I've listened to a bit of the interview with Avid kindly posted above - the bit about the bump seems to be more of the same for us. But I guess it's in a book saying Smeg needs to explain the many discrepancies and I guess hoping the media pick up on those questions?

I suppose it has to become more mainstream is the first step on the way to hopefully some truths....?!

• Heart
Wouldn't Harry be standing with Diana?
And il Duce sitting next to Charles - no doubt wearing all the crown jewels (seeing as it is an informal picture)

And Diana would definitely have one of the kids on her lap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.