Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very nice thread title from @Thalia, top comment in the last thread and greatly deserved....

Recap: Honestly not a clue... KCIII has made an appearance at the Easter service and looks pretty damn good all things considered.

Feel free to tell me what else has happened ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Very nice thread title from @Thalia, top comment in the last thread and greatly deserved....

Recap: Honestly not a clue... KCIII has made an appearance at the Easter service and looks pretty damn good all things considered.

Feel free to tell me what else has happened ;)
Thank you for the new thread & Conga Rats to @Thalia for the awesome thread title!
I wanted to get this in early, so let’s see what happens!

Harry and Meghan #432 From Royalty to Riviera Irreverence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Can I just point out that this is a landmark title because not only to you get my words and an earworm, you also get @Kezzle1's wonderful artistic interpretation:

kezzle1.jpg

The gauntlet is down. The next thread title will need an interpretive dance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I suspect Boozy is taking orders directly from il Duce.

His latest wild claim is there is nothing wrong with Catherine.
The reason she hasn't been seen is that she is binge watching box-sets of Suits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Thanks for new thread and outstanding title!!

Is it this week, Thursday, that the 2 week extension H lawyers wanted re his visa, is up?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Should we suggest to Smeg that she stock these in her Riviera collection?
What do you all think? Good idea … or not … 🤔🤔

IMG_2357.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
You just know he means that he misses stealing chocolate eggs from the royal kids :cautious:

These days, if he is allowed an Easter egg, his wife will make sure it's a vegan leaded-oatmilk egg that tastes of beige and sadness 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I must confess that I never believed 'Aldi slipping down to her knees' when she wore the red/purple combo, I thought it was just the wind blowing her silky dress. But now I've seen this.....

Screenshot_2024-03-31-14-20-47-585.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

I wonder if this is push back against the comments about how poorly he looked in the photo released this week?

He's doing himself no favours by compromising his immunity - it will depend on his chemo cycle though as to when his good and poorer immunity days are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Lovely to see the Monarchs out & about , and the Easter crowds as well. 😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Good news then
Puff piece in mail about hos ex mates

Reactions: 40
You just know he means that he misses stealing chocolate eggs from the royal kids :cautious:

These days, if he is allowed an Easter egg, his wife will make sure it's a vegan leaded-oatmilk egg that tastes of beige and sadness 🤣
Tis my understanding (from tiktok) that chocolate easter eggs aren't that big of a thing in the US... not like we get in the UK anyway.

Oh US Tattlers... tell me if this is true or not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I bloody luffs James Middleton (I've got 2 spaniels and they're the best dogs in the world) ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Hopefully he's got some anti-bacterial gel in the car, bless him. His hands don't look as swollen today. I guess he'll have good days and bad days.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and @Thalia for the ear worm but fab title. Loved this song when I was a teenager so here’s some slightly amended words as a tribute to Hazno

***** insert your own words into the asterisk bits

There she was just a-lyin’ on the sheets, singin'
'Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do'
‘Snappin her fingers but hidin’ her feet, singin'
She looked good (Looked good)
She looked fine (Looked fine)
She looked good, she looked fine
And I nearly lost my mind

Before I knew it she was lyin' next to me, singin'
Holdin' my **** just as natural as can be, singin'
We fell on (Fell on) To the floor (The floor) We fell on to the floor
Then we f***** a little more

Whoa-oh, I knew I was falling in love
Yes, I did
And so I told her all the things I'd been dreamin' of*

*cos she would do ANYTHING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.