Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Plastic blow up Carol makes me vomit with her 'right on holier than thou shite' and blow up boobs. Her choice in advertising dodgy financial products alone makes me want to slap her, along with her too tight clothing.
duck off and shut up trying to pretend you know better than everyone else.
Yep and just to add my two penny worth, her ‘support’ for the armed forces is basically shagging her way round every squadron, one pilot at a time 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry to go off tangent but I’ve got to get this off my chest . What in the living duck is this ad all about. I get the diet but the multi coloured knitted steroid addicted men , what’s that all about, what makes somebody think this up ?

Apologies Tattlers, back to it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lady C live interview with Avid Gardener. Wonder if any reveals?

ETS: as this goes on, am guessing no big reveal in the book. She just said she has stuck to the facts and not made personal assumptions.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Isn't today the end of the 2 week extension that DHS wanted and were granted, to provide his visa details to the Judge.

Reactions: 27
Regarding the questions we all have about the births of the Harkle babies .......

This youtube video many have probably already seen, but just click on it and then click on the comments below it.
Lots of stuff from medical staff - midwives etc. They all confirm our suspicions.

Reactions: 30
Lady C live interview with Avid Gardener. Wonder if any reveals?

ETS: as this goes on, am guessing no big reveal in the book. She just said she has stuck to the facts and not made personal assumptions.
She knows as many actual facts as we do , all that ‘you wait til spring, it’s gonna be huge’ nonsense. She’s full of hot air .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't today the end of the 2 week extension that DHS wanted and were granted, to provide his visa details to the Judge.

He won't be deported.
The details of his visa status will never be revealed.
They will say it's classified info

• Angry
Reactions: 36
On the Avid Gardener interview Lady C just called Philip Schofield "Queen Philip sitting on a throne of Ignominy."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another fab pic for us to discuss.
Prince Michael of Kent is watching them like a hawk.

Screenshot_20240404_104605_X_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sorry to go off tangent but I’ve got to get this off my chest . What in the living duck is this ad all about. I get the diet but the multi coloured knitted steroid addicted men , what’s that all about, what makes somebody think this up ?

Apologies Tattlers, back to it.
Aren't they just pics of Boozy trying out snapchat filters? :unsure:🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She had such an air of haughtiness that day .

I read that picture differently, he’s leaning forward and looking across her not at her, she’s looking at something behind his back.
It's Prince Michael I am looking at.
He's looking at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.