Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Should we suggest to Smeg that she stock these in her Riviera collection?
What do you all think? Good idea … or not … 🤔🤔

IMG_2357.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Thalia

VIP Member
Can I just point out that this is a landmark title because not only to you get my words and an earworm, you also get @Kezzle1's wonderful artistic interpretation:

kezzle1.jpg

The gauntlet is down. The next thread title will need an interpretive dance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member

I find this disgusting.
I know none of us like her but this is pretty low.
To be suggesting that this oven baked woman with the cooked wrinkled sausage skin looks anything like the Duchess is a very, very kind of sick joke.
And we know that isn’t Archie.
Archie has ginger hair.
This kind of anti Meg tweet is actually making me feel sorry for her and I am feeling a bit ashamed that I have taken part in this. I hope none of you have that much of a dislike for her that you find this funny.
It makes me want to cuddle her, say I’m sorry and tell her that this is beyond the pale.

April fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

murphmc

Finding the Catherine’s hair chat draining . It doesn’t matter, it’s feeding the haters

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Amiyaya

VIP Member
That's what I thought, unless she had her cancer diagnosis whilst she was in hospital, and started chemo round about the same time. Both my daughter and her hairdresser are Royalists so it's not as though they'd say it to be mean about Catherine.
I wondered about her hair but my personal theory was simply that she’s not “on” as it were; she isn’t needing to be perfectly made up and coiffured because she is on sick leave and I’d say her hair and make up were done by her. No matter what I do - even with one of those hideously expensive new hair drying and styling systems, I can’t NOT get the height and volume of which I do when I get a blow dry at the hairdressers. She’s clearly lost a huge amount of weight, her ‘tells’ made me want to cry, and she had balls to do this video.

if she loses her hair then so be it, she’s still a beacon of all that is good in the world and I again think she will use that for the power of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Very nice thread title from @Thalia, top comment in the last thread and greatly deserved....

Recap: Honestly not a clue... KCIII has made an appearance at the Easter service and looks pretty damn good all things considered.

Feel free to tell me what else has happened ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Thalia

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Daily Mirror
"Following Princess Kate announcing her cancer diagnosis earlier this month, rumours circulated that the Duke of Sussex may want to pay his brother and sister-in-law a visit upon his return to England. Speculation began after it was revealed that the Sussexes "reached out privately" to the Waleses following Princess Kate's televised announcement."

"And now royal expert and author Tom Quinn has revealed that the Waleses "are really nervous" about Harry's trip in May, with them said to be anxious about whether or not Meghan Markle will accompany him. Mr Quinn also touched on the "inevitable awkwardness" and how there will be "planning" to avoid this."

I wonder when this will end, and when the vile Sussexes will be neutralised once and for all? Now the Wales family have the prospect of a visit from their tormenters and are bracing themselves, the last thing Catherine and William need. Chuck should never have allowed the St Paul's IG celebration and should have kept it and the Stoats well away from home, well away from darling DIL and his Heir, and told them to celebrate it in the States. Easy.

The Ho will keep them guessing, will she won't she, knowing it's a worry for the Waleses. Of course they won't get near them, but they should not have this on their plate and this intrusion on their doorstep should never have been allowed. It's deliberate, more indulgence of the traitor Stoat, and I wonder how much stoicism the Waleses are supposed to have?

It would have been good for William to have gone to the Easter Church service today, just for an hour or two. But even if he'd wanted to go I bet he wouldn't have been allowed because he'd have totally outshone his father. As time goes on a scary picture is beginning to emerge and it's not nice at all. I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.
I don’t think the Wales give two figs about Harry being in England. They won’t speak to him or see him This is all clickbait nonsense and gives the journos something to write about. His father won’t see him either. I think that Harry will be in and out in a flash and whine it is because he doesn’t get protection.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

mira2

Chuck is showing to be petulant, he shouldn't be shaking hands with the public. I think he's intoxicated with the sudden popularity. He's jealous of his own sons popularity how pathetic. Most people beam with pride when their children shine.
‘Intoxicated with his own popularity ‘ Or maybe just pleased to be feeling better ? I don’t see how appearing at the Easter service is any kind of evidence of jealousy of his son’s popularity ( I assume son singular because Harry certainly isn’t popular - your lack of punctuation confuses your meaning )

I’m a bit bemused how a thread about the appalling behaviour of H & M has taken such a swerve into Charles knocking recently. The effect of giving credence to the various Royal watcher commentator grifters in guessing at Charles’s relationship with William, with no evidence, is not at all helpful IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Thalia

VIP Member
You just know he means that he misses stealing chocolate eggs from the royal kids :cautious:

These days, if he is allowed an Easter egg, his wife will make sure it's a vegan leaded-oatmilk egg that tastes of beige and sadness 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I must confess that I never believed 'Aldi slipping down to her knees' when she wore the red/purple combo, I thought it was just the wind blowing her silky dress. But now I've seen this.....

Screenshot_2024-03-31-14-20-47-585.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I don’t think they are coming back.

No matter his feelings for darling boy…the men in grey suits surely have described the ‘future’ to him if he ever tried such a maneuver.

Firstly, M does not like the job. And whatever jobs she deigned to do ..she would not take direction. She would be trying to serve as e facto Prime Minister/Queen…hectoring on about her Woke policies. She would be stirring up trouble wherever they visited…causing division and racial unrest.

If KC is jealous of others taking his spotlight…Good Lord…can you imagine Markle letting anyone else shine?

Then there are her alleged new friends. I can imagine the Kardashians waving from the balcony and a reality show money-maker from whatever royal residence they are gifted. Don’t even get me thinking about a sex tape. Glamour shots in revealing outfits.

The Harry we have come to know now…would be no better. He is about anything but duty. He has alienated the media and insinuated his countrymen are burdened with ‘unconscious bias.’ He will never have enough money to satisfy his wife, so KC would have to be ready to bankroll her every whim.

And it is obvious that KC does not have the personality necessary to stand up to her…so she could be selling Sussex Royal thongs on QVC and that would reflect right back on him and his ‘reign.’

Better darling boy and his Duchess stay in Cali. My opinion only, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Or perhaps that old adage applies…when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself, don’t stop him.

The Royal Racist accusations came out just before the holidays. Perhaps KC and the POW were already undergoing tests. When the hate and the vitriol started flying, perhaps they let it build because they knew exactly how to bring the haters to their knees in submission. They let it build….

Boom!

The POW was magnificent. Apologies, mea culpas, articles of praise contrasting her with Markle….have dominated the media. Markle’s mouthpieces are being slammed in the media and her Sussex Squad is exposed in the news.

It took letting them have their hate-fest to make this moment happen….to really EXPOSE them. Maybe they gave them the rope to proverbially hang themselves.

The POW is now world icon status. Beloved…truly beloved.

That royal racist stuff…done and dusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
For all we know his Doctors did not tell him to isolate; after all this was written by a journalist putting 2 and 2 together and getting any old number that sells papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

ChipDex

VIP Member
Presumably those attending the event were meant to be whisked to the cathedral with bags over their heads, having been tipped off the night before that they were invited.

Lay off the drugs Harry.
How on earth will the poor diddums manage a whole week in Brum, if that bid wins?

And now it's all St Paul's fault.

From Reddit:

Screenshot_20240402-135254_kindlephoto-103328936.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60