Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 10 pm on Talk TV "Beyond Spare - It's been over a year since Prince Harry's tell-all memoir Spare was leaked to the public nearly a week before its official release, changing the royal landscape forever. "
Wow, has it only been a year? Feels like longer šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow, has it only been a year? Feels like longer šŸ˜…
I'd say it is a year since the rest of the world caught up with the Tattlers and others that had seen H&M to be the toxic, lying drama whores they really are.

A year ago is the date everyone, literally everyone in the world sees who and what they truly are. They saw the pathetic whinges of a petulant and jealous little brother who was angry he wasn't born first.

We then have the South Park episode, script provided by Spare and Harry himself.

Markle is so late to the party in any fad - as we know she is so 90's in all her aspirations. She even arrived late for the "pity party". The world's moved on, no-one wants to hear woe is me tales anymore - we have Catherine thinking of others while sharing the news of her cancer and not an ounce of self-pity in sight.

Markle is always so last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I donā€™t think they are coming back.

No matter his feelings for darling boyā€¦the men in grey suits surely have described the ā€˜futureā€™ to him if he ever tried such a maneuver.

Firstly, M does not like the job. And whatever jobs she deigned to do ..she would not take direction. She would be trying to serve as e facto Prime Minister/Queenā€¦hectoring on about her Woke policies. She would be stirring up trouble wherever they visitedā€¦causing division and racial unrest.

If KC is jealous of others taking his spotlightā€¦Good Lordā€¦can you imagine Markle letting anyone else shine?

Then there are her alleged new friends. I can imagine the Kardashians waving from the balcony and a reality show money-maker from whatever royal residence they are gifted. Donā€™t even get me thinking about a sex tape. Glamour shots in revealing outfits.

The Harry we have come to know nowā€¦would be no better. He is about anything but duty. He has alienated the media and insinuated his countrymen are burdened with ā€˜unconscious bias.ā€™ He will never have enough money to satisfy his wife, so KC would have to be ready to bankroll her every whim.

And it is obvious that KC does not have the personality necessary to stand up to herā€¦so she could be selling Sussex Royal thongs on QVC and that would reflect right back on him and his ā€˜reign.ā€™

Better darling boy and his Duchess stay in Cali. My opinion only, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Vorderman is ā€œinvolved with the Gruesomesā€ because politically itā€™s expedient to her and others like her. Many hard leftists, anti Royalists, Republicans support H and M because they see them and their hatred and targeting of the institution as an end to destroying the fabric of the BRF, class structure etcetera.
I'm on the left. While Carol has been vocal against this shitshow of a government, she's traditionally been on the right. She's also a monarchist.

Reactions: 18
Notice how in the video none of the parents seem to engage with Meghan as I don't see any of them interacting with her which tells me that none of them were impressed by her visit as everybody looks very uncomfortable.

Maybe the parents were told not to talk to her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve never been a big fan of Andrew Tate., but bloody hell šŸ¤£ heā€™s absolutely spot on šŸ‘Œ
He was about to correct her on not being told ANYTHING and she stopped him. Hes PATHETIC
That interview he COULD have spoken up and stated all the things the palace did to help her but no .....

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Meghan's Mole just questioned if this visit happened during Covid. She said that the children are in a safe environment in that ward, and they and visitors wouldn't be expected to wear a mask, so she wondered if it was 2022. She also mentioned she is about the same size as when she last wore that skirt (the doctored photo of her with a child planted on her hip in the grounds of Frogmore). Interesting šŸ¤”
---

Or in her book, released tomorrow. 'The' photo maybe?

We are wearing masks if in direct patient contact. Anyone near immunocompromised patients should be wearing a mask. I think this was a cancer ward? So the masks in the picture make sense. In the group shot with nurses/staff they arenā€™t wearing masks. If it was Covid era they would all have masks on in that picture.

I think itā€™s a hole in the blouse, not a zipper. The front has buttons, why would there be a zipper on the side too? But who knows? I donā€™t buy expensive clothes like that. Maybe they are made differently šŸ¤£šŸ¤£! Buttons and zippers to justify the price.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.