Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this yesterday Chita but the funniest thing was the first comment 'is that you with clothes on' or wtte lol
Sorry to have duplicated then.

I've been out of the loop a few days. I'm just catching up on twitter and in here.
Prince Michael is watching closely.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Princess meghan's saintly Children's Hospital photos are cringe worthy- the feet, the posture with the tubby tummy and the hole or open zipper on her sausage casing fitted shirt will not help her 'brand'. The children seem bored or too sick to care about this loud. phony, gushing woman (children and dogs can always spot a fake) in the dreary black mask. Black really??? If you are going to visit sick children why not wear a fun, child friendly mask? Perhaps wear one with cartoon characters, anime characters or at least bright colors. The irony of yet another film crew capturing her greatness is not lost on sensible people.

She must be doing her own pr, because it is dismal. She needs to keep her unkempt, loutish, slovenly self out of sight. Adapting a Greta Garbo mysterioso would be a favor to the whole world. That would help her brand much more than clown shoes, messy hair and polaroid, signed photos.
She has no style, decorum or poise whatsoever. Added to that her Ronald Mcdonald plates and she looks just what she is.
A cheap old tart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good question

She's earning a load of money from youtube and tv appearances. She's got no exclusive info.

She's an adept at self promotion and using the aristocratic title gained through her marriage.
The very thing she criticises Meghan for.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another fab pic for us to discuss.
Prince Michael of Kent is watching them like a hawk.

View attachment 2855026
It looks as if she knows something that he wants kept quiet and she is threatening him with blackmail. Nothing criminal, maybe just something along the lines of tell them I was a yacht girl and I’ll tell them you were on the yacht.
And he hates her.
Prince Michael knows exactly what she is doing and despises her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's earning a load of money from youtube and tv appearances. She's got no exclusive info.

She's an adept at self promotion and using the aristocratic title gained through her marriage.
Plus she's bleeping nuts. No wonder According2Taz was so enamoured with her. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Well maybe, and maybe not.

If by "exclusive info" you mean a bombshell then no.
But maybe there is no bombshell, just a drip feed that exposes the PR.

Reactions: 19
Well maybe, and maybe not.

If by "exclusive info" you mean a bombshell then no.
But maybe there is no bombshell, just a drip feed that exposes the PR.
By exclusive, I refer to her constantly saying "I know something but I can't tell you"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
that poor kid looks so unhappy to be taking the photo :(

The picture serves zero purpose for the child.

That child is not happy to meet "Meghan Markle". He is not on the receiving end of aid or anything else, so why was he dragged out of his bed (which he clearly desperately needs) to take a picture like this? He looks miserable, drowsy, on meds or even in some kind of pain.

And the parents? They are not ashamed of subjecting their child to this?

This is a disgrace.

Archie and Lilibet would never be subjected to this, but these parents and this hospital think it's okay for other children to be in such discomfort just so that Meghan can compete with Catherine?

1712229249510.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Sorry to go off tangent but I’ve got to get this off my chest . What in the living duck is this ad all about. I get the diet but the multi coloured knitted steroid addicted men , what’s that all about, what makes somebody think this up ?

Apologies Tattlers, back to it.
It's bleeping rainbow woke again,bleeping idiots

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
A good read by canellecitadelle

Yes, a very good post.

I hope that it's been re-tweeted to Buck House/Clarence House.
Way past time that the King and his people stopped this vicious abuse. They certainly should not be leaving the issue to demonstrably sane, sensible and articulate folks like us to fight their corner.

Good to know also that Canellecitadelle reads here as well! I imagine she has a wide following, and the more people who read what we're all saying, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The thing about the question of whether this is recent or not is... surely if this was 2 years ago those kids and their parents (if they so choose) can easily come out and prove it. Cos the kids will just look 2 years older.

That and we know the media just LOVE to look at the meta data of photos to see WHEN they were taken and if they were edited because it's all they've bloody done recently.

Reactions: 26
The picture serves zero purpose for the child.

That child is not happy to meet "Meghan Markle". He is not on the receiving end of aid or anything else, so why was he dragged out of his bed (which he clearly desperately needs) to take a picture like this? He looks miserable, drowsy, on meds or even in some kind of pain.

And the parents? They are not ashamed of subjecting their child to this?

This is a disgrace.

Archie and Lilibet would never be subjected to this, but these parents and this hospital think it's okay for other children to be in such discomfort just so that Meghan can compete with Catherine?

View attachment 2855160
Yep, the wee scone is looking dazed and unfocussed whilst she is looking up at the camera. The woman has no shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Good question
I have often thought the same! Especially as the goal posts kept being moved. 🤔

However, she said her and Dan W were getting their ducks in a row - which aligns with this latest SS reveal - and also about the issuing of a photograph. This is what I am waiting for. With baited breath!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.