Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are coming back.

No matter his feelings for darling boy…the men in grey suits surely have described the ‘future’ to him if he ever tried such a maneuver.

Firstly, M does not like the job. And whatever jobs she deigned to do ..she would not take direction. She would be trying to serve as e facto Prime Minister/Queen…hectoring on about her Woke policies. She would be stirring up trouble wherever they visited…causing division and racial unrest.

If KC is jealous of others taking his spotlight…Good Lord…can you imagine Markle letting anyone else shine?

Then there are her alleged new friends. I can imagine the Kardashians waving from the balcony and a reality show money-maker from whatever royal residence they are gifted. Don’t even get me thinking about a sex tape. Glamour shots in revealing outfits.

The Harry we have come to know now…would be no better. He is about anything but duty. He has alienated the media and insinuated his countrymen are burdened with ‘unconscious bias.’ He will never have enough money to satisfy his wife, so KC would have to be ready to bankroll her every whim.

And it is obvious that KC does not have the personality necessary to stand up to her…so she could be selling Sussex Royal thongs on QVC and that would reflect right back on him and his ‘reign.’

Better darling boy and his Duchess stay in Cali. My opinion only, as usual.
And let's face it when hes well its entirely possible for KC to visit them incognito. Note that he never has.

I maybe EXTREME in my thinking but I really believe she wanted to destroy the monarchy. She sees herself as an Anne Boleyn figure. Misundetstood and wronged. The fact she's a vicious, poisonous, toxic, bitter, envious, lazy arsed, weed headed cow doesn't occur to her.
I do think she was in contact with ne'er do wells who wanted to disrupt and distract.
I wont forget a retired royal protection officer of diatinguished service saying she is viewed as a security threat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
We are wearing masks if in direct patient contact. Anyone near immunocompromised patients should be wearing a mask. I think this was a cancer ward? So the masks in the picture make sense. In the group shot with nurses/staff they aren’t wearing masks. If it was Covid era they would all have masks on in that picture.

I think it’s a hole in the blouse, not a zipper. The front has buttons, why would there be a zipper on the side too? But who knows? I don’t buy expensive clothes like that. Maybe they are made differently 🤣🤣! Buttons and zippers to justify the price.
Traditionally you’d have an invisible zip to allow for perfect tailoring and ease of wear in a garment, especially a dress. It would allow a smoother silhouette rather than bulky buttons etc and would be seamless as it were, with a very slim and smalll pull.

Reactions: 24
Pinched from X

1000000844.jpg

---
1000000845.jpg

---
Some interesting comments in the post, so including link

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think him, Lady C and Dan Wootton have all been in touch, and that he's waiting for Dan to drop the bombshell first. Imo it's definitely coming!
I so wish I could agree with you, because that would spell the end of the whole Sussex gang.

But I listened carefully to Dan, Tom and Georgie this evening and whatever each said about the Sussex gang's activities sounded, I don't quite know how to put it....rather like all the complaints from YouTubers that we've been hearing for years now.

Georgie trailed her book of course and promised some sort of bashing, whilst Tom sounded the most serious I've ever heard him but with nothing new and tangible to say than his info was from TRG.

Dan spoke from the heart, though that seemed to me to put him a tad too close to his subject.
Both Dan and Tom sounded aggrieved, as they have every right to be. I think it would have been better if a sympathetic, experienced journo had interviewed them.

They're telling a good story. But they're not constructing a solid potential criminal case that the fickle MSM can get behind - they need to recruit strong allies. All that's needed here if this gang's vile activities are to really be exposed and stopped, imo. The police need to get their teeth into this and put their evidence before the Crown Prosecution Service (though will permission to proceed be quietly refused....?)

Otherwise, without that police investigation/evidence, I do fear it'll all be swept under yet another of those voluminous Buck House carpets. In fact, I'll bet Chuck is busy choosing which one right now... along with the alleged 'contingency planning' for darling boy's return to Blighty.

I so hope I'll be proved wrong to be so cynical about the unjust way things work nowadays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I listened to Dan Wooton tonight and, like a lot of us Tattlers, I felt he said nothing we didn't already know.

Unless someone has emails or recordings of H&M, along with concrete proof that they were paid with H&M funds (or Archwell, or any other entity they control), then nothing will happen. Once again they will have got away with more of their dirty tricks.

It's very sad, just so very sad to see the attacks on the RF, particularly the PPOW, and nothing changes. :cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Thanks very much, CA, for your informative and very plausible assessment.
It's very sad that stoat, a Royal Prince, has allowed himself to be so traduced and traded by and for the sake of his greedy wife Certainly, that's what the US gvt visa lawyers argued.

The bottom line is that we are left doubting what's true or not.
I don't know about the acting audition....but I'd definitely say that his brain isn't functioning properly.

I don't think he is as much a victim of his wife's as he would like us to believe.

I know/am unfortunately related to someone quite similar. The same lovable buffoon-ish act, the "oh I'm so innocent and unversed in the ways of the world, on top of being overly controlled and kept ignorant by my family. I can't possibly survive on my own!" act. When in reality they know very well how to manipulate and abuse especially those who they know can't/won't hit back.

I still believe that whether he liked her bedroom skills or not, Sparry married Smegs so he could have the Hollywood celebrity lifestyle that he always wanted without putting in the work (which she would do), while also damaging his family/the monarchy (in Diana's name, although he's only been taking out his own frustrations). If she managed to make him be the king, that would be the cherry on the sundae.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Aside from when/if the hospital trip occured...

Does this mean the il Duce story merry-go-round is about to revolve again?
With stories of her political career...

As I don't see how this has anything to do with the "lifestyle" brand, beyond admitting that it has gone of half cocked.

Reactions: 20
I bleeping LOATHE Carol Vorderman!!!
Me too. Plastic blow up Carol makes me vomit with her 'right on holier than thou shite' and blow up boobs. Her choice in advertising dodgy financial products alone makes me want to slap her, along with her too tight clothing.
duck off and shut up trying to pretend you know better than everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
If these 2 events were on the same day then it's interesting to see how different Meghan looks in a couple of hours.
View attachment 2854252

This gives her the excuse to say, "Seeeeee, Flatpack #1 is my son. We both change our faces/bodies throughout the day!"

That sounds creepy 😱

Maybe this is proof that she's a ... skinwalker is the term?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't care what she does in the UK and think some people on twitter are being vr dramatic about it but this picture did bother me too

View attachment 2853145
The picture shows that she is vile. Self fixated in the worst way. That poor child is obviously so unwell, and all she can do is gurn for the camera. I'm not really a royalist, but if that were Catherine there, that would not be happening. Disgusting vampire, bottom of the barrel.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Vile old plastic bag of rancid piss and crabs.
Is that Meghan or Carol?
Carol is annoying but not on the scale of Meghan 😄
A woman who hands out autographed Polaroids instead of toys, tablets or anything a kid would actually be interested in 😄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So il Duce plays the WME Hospital trick and then turns up at the Art thing.

Umm...

1712209038848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that Meghan or Carol?
Carol is annoying but not on the scale of Meghan 😄
A woman who hands out autographed Polaroids instead of toys, tablets or anything a kid would actually be interested in 😄

I remember when Catherine's mother had donated goody bags to children at a hospital during the pandemic. A lot of snarky comments from people who had said that she must have given away cheap unwanted tat from her business, they'd speculated on how little it must have cost her etc.

I'm sure the children would have preferred some (most likely) fun, silly or cute stuff from a business selling party decor, favours etc, especially for children (even more so since parents might not buy them that sort of stuff), rather than "autographed" polaroids from a weird random self-important woman who whipped in for a quick PR event 🙄

• Heart
I wanted to watch Britbox and on the opening screen it lists the different channels you get from Google. The screen has an advert for a movie etc that is being pushed by one of the such channels.

As you know I have a bad memory so it may have been discussed before.
The fecken advert was for an animated movie called "Wish" on YTube that is from fecken Disney+.

The main character Asha looked like fecken Smeg so I Googled the movie and she doesn't seem to be in it.

There was a lot of articles saying that people thought the character was based on Smeg.

There are references to classic Disney animated movies like Asha wearing a cloak the same as the Fairygodmother in Cinderella.

Wish is about a 17 year old, she believes there is "evil nature" in the King and uses a wishing star to save the kingdom.

Disney haven't said anything about the similarities.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.