Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably those attending the event were meant to be whisked to the cathedral with bags over their heads, having been tipped off the night before that they were invited.

Lay off the drugs Harry.
How on earth will the poor diddums manage a whole week in Brum, if that bid wins?

And now it's all St Paul's fault.

From Reddit:

Screenshot_20240402-135254_kindlephoto-103328936.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Many threads back, when some of us first started questioning the existence of the children, some sugars invaded the thread and called us "beyond the pale," "deranged," and "crazy." And a few other things I can't remember.... :unsure:

Oh, well. Still a flat pack truther. 😃
Sing it Sister! Flatpack Truther here! 👋 I've said from the beginning, they're phantoms. And that helps me sleep at night. If I believed for a minute, she was someone's mom, I'd call california child protective services for a well check in Monteshitshow. I'd truly worry for their well being.
Flat-Pack-truth-purple.jpg

Take a look at her latest rebranding attempt. Who's crazy now?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you for all the kind posts. I know many of you are facing your own challenges…so before I get back on topic…here’s a mind trick that really helps me.

When my imagination starts to take me to sad events that are possible, maybe even probable in our future…i let myself feel that fear and sorrow for just a moment. Then I imagine…Future Me…looking back at today…and saying…”Those were the good ole days.”

And there we have it.

Someday I will probably see these days I am living now…as ‘the good ole days.’ So why let things that have yet to happen…take a smidgen of joy away from NOW. We are instead making the most of today…making memories that may need to sustain us tomorrow. We even say this to each other after random happy things…” These ARE our good old days.”.

Anyway, works better than the weird stuff Harry was pushing and it’s free.

On topic…what could possibly have been the motive to introduce ARO…far before it is even ready to launch? They have used up any and all buzz…and given critics lots of juice to lay in wait for future mistakes. It seems like just another example of their lack of impulse control and need to constantly be always in the media…which they claim to hate. I wonder if we will ever hear of it again.

I am still on the fence about KC…but there's one thing that could tip me into negative territory. If he and QC show up to support H at this Invictus thing…when they were shampooing their hair or something the night of the POW’s Carol Concert….THAT will be a huge tell.

Edited to add…anyone seen the latest LA crime stats? He has more to fear on his date nights in LA with M…than from international terrorists…in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you for all the kind posts. I know many of you are facing your own challenges…so before I get back on topic…here’s a mind trick that really helps me.

When my imagination starts to take me to sad events that are possible, maybe even probable in our future…i let myself feel that fear and sorrow for just a moment. Then I imagine…Future Me…looking back at today…and saying…”Those were the good ole days.”

And there we have it.

Someday I will probably see these days I am living now…as ‘the good ole days.’ So why let things that have yet to happen…take a smidgen of joy away from NOW. We are instead making the most of today…making memories that may need to sustain us tomorrow. We even say this to each other after random happy things…” These ARE our good old days.”.

Anyway, works better than the weird stuff Harry was pushing and it’s free.

On topic…what could possibly have been the motive to introduce ARO…far before it is even ready to launch? They have used up any and all buzz…and given critics lots of juice to lay in wait for future mistakes. It seems like just another example of their lack of impulse control and need to constantly be always in the media…which they claim to hate. I wonder if we will ever hear of it again.

I am still on the fence about KC…but there's one thing that could tip me into negative territory. If he and QC show up to support H at this Invictus thing…when they were shampooing their hair or something the night of the POW’s Carol Concert….THAT will be a huge tell.
❤❤❤❤

To keep on topic - Harold is a wazzock 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a thought (steady now)

Maybe getting the Invictus Games to Birmingham is a way of detaching certainly Rachel and possibly Harold from the charity.

I'll be very surprised if Rachel dares to show her face and now Harold is distancing himself from the service at St Paul's. If he daren't visit a cathedral, he is not going to be brave enough to visit a city in the midlands 😁

Edited to add: what if they make him take a train with... with... *gags* people :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How on earth will the poor diddums manage a whole week in Brum, if that bid wins?

From Reddit:

View attachment 2851146
HAHAHAHHAHA. They are so afraid of a bad reception they are chickening out.

By that logic, they can't attend the Invictus Games if they are held in Birmingham because the dates will be published ahead of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
HAHAHAHHAHA. They are so afraid of a bad reception they are chickening out.

By that logic, they can't attend the Invictus Games if they are held in Birmingham because the dates will be published ahead of time.
🤞 because Birmingham is wayyyy too close to me for comfort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Sussex Squad are really the lowest of the low.The latest smear campaign against William is that he is a violent alcoholic .There is just nasty spiteful comments after another.It is just so ridiculous when in the next breath they are complaining if anyone criticises H and M
What really gets to me is that, without the ILBW, there would be no Sussex Squad, no smearing, no nasty spiteful comments, no broken RF.... Samantha and Tom jnr gave everyone fair warning.

If dimwit had married a decent woman of good intentions there would be absolutely none of this nightmare. There are plenty of lovely, decent marriageable women of all shapes, sizes, creeds and colours in the UK.

I can only surmise that she and their gang are a reflection of him. He either chose very poorly or made a conscious choice to introduce all this atrocity into his family and the UK.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

did somebody say chocolate?

Btw- Rachel is a smelly bleep, and Hazzno hasno balls.

I loved this one 😂

Speaking of sweet treats, I got these for the VIP Lounge. They're okay, but thanks to the stingy way they've added the flavouring, they're a bit weird. Almost as disappointing as the Gruesomes' "pledges". Could have been much better, could have been worse. No weird aftertaste, thankfully.

Probably won't buy again, but won't let Smegs steal them either.

IMG_20240402_191304.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

From Reddit:

View attachment 2851146

He can walk around encased in bulletproof glass wearing full body armour, or appear by hologram, or send a mobile virtual presence device - be as annoying virtually as when physically present.

I know two of these options have been used by someone IRL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear god H is pathetic.

He will be in no more danger than he was at the queen's funeral (everyone knew the time) or when he was standing vigil (again which everyone knew the time of) or golly gosh even the coronation (which yep half the bleeping planet knew when it was).

Surprised he will get his ego into the church

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh please leave them the Transylvanian farmhouse ! Imagine ILBW’s face, she’d go absolutely bleeping postal … and doesn’t Charles have a private Welsh retreat that has no internet access or even a tv , bung then that in the will too, they’ll love it!

Have you seen the farmhouse I would not hand that over to hazza & smeg It's not a rundown shack It is quite a nice place & those two would just sell it as soon as they get the keys, William should just make it part of The Duchy of Lancaster & do what KC3 is doing which it renting it out

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Henry on his way to St Paul’s.
IMG_4726.jpeg

---
Have you seen the farmhouse I would not hand that over to hazza & smeg It's not a rundown shack It is quite a nice place & those two would just sell it as soon as they get the keys, William should just make it part of The Duchy of Lancaster & do what KC3 is doing which it renting it out
I’m sure Charles would put appropriate measures in place to prevent it being sold , it’ll be Henry’s home if he eventually crawls back in desperation .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.