Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread.
Congratulations Thalia on the title.

🐇🐣 Happy Belated Easter 🐥🥚🐇

Have there been any carpark walks, faux bicycle rides, concert attendances, Easter parade watching etc by the gruesomes to try and compete with the RF's Easter Service attendance.

Anything happen for April Fools day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Typically, if cancer patients are undergoing treatment they are advised to limit contact with people because they’re Neutropenic. This means their white blood cell count is tit, and they haven’t the ability to fight off infections as easily. His doctor wisely advised him. If he’s not following his doc’s orders then he’s putting himself at risk.
Neutropenia is usually only 2 or 3 days per cycle though. My oncologist basically said do what you like because it’ll do your spirits good, but be more careful for 3 or 4 days mid treatment cycle. I guess everyone’s cancer, and treatment, is different. And some doctors are more cautious than others.

I hope he is following the advice he’s been given 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 48
BIB Compared to her normal hair, it did what?
You can see the parting and the actual hair looks different to how her hair normally looks. I can't see any difference personally, but I suppose daughter and her hairdresser know what they're looking at

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

I don’t get this at all. Agree it doesn’t make sense unless he feels safe because he is outdoors. I hope he washed his hands.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You can see the parting and the actual hair looks different to how her hair normally looks. I can't see any difference personally, but I suppose daughter and her hairdresser know what they're looking at
Wouldn't it be very quick for her to have lost enough hair to need a wig?

Reactions: 52
I think she was just unwell which made her hair a bit lifeless, which is not unusual when you have been ill but otherwise it looked fine to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Perhaps I am shallow, I realty missed the Wales family on the Easter morning walk. Without their glamour, the outing was just meh. Sophie and Anne looked lovely, by they don't sparkle with fairy dust like Princess Catherine and family. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 56
For all we know his Doctors did not tell him to isolate; after all this was written by a journalist putting 2 and 2 together and getting any old number that sells papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The fashion world is all of a flutter as American Rinse Often revealed a first glimpse of their upcoming fashion range....

1711908805958.jpeg

The range marketed under the label, Pramirk, will be available soon....

A twit with a puppet face spokesperson for ARO explained, "this is an authentic and tactile collection designed to bridge the gap between kitchen and glamous Hollywood party prancing about in a doorway: without the sexism of washing up liquid."

The range, seen here modeled by five of il Duce's closet friends, was especially designed for women (or men) who believe their legs to be their best feature.

Asked why the range is being previewed on Trans Something day, the simpering lickspittal spokesmanperson explained, whilst removing shards of broken crockery from their forehead, "because I mistakenly told il Duce that Kate was going to be at the service in Windsor."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Daily Mirror
"Following Princess Kate announcing her cancer diagnosis earlier this month, rumours circulated that the Duke of Sussex may want to pay his brother and sister-in-law a visit upon his return to England. Speculation began after it was revealed that the Sussexes "reached out privately" to the Waleses following Princess Kate's televised announcement."

"And now royal expert and author Tom Quinn has revealed that the Waleses "are really nervous" about Harry's trip in May, with them said to be anxious about whether or not Meghan Markle will accompany him. Mr Quinn also touched on the "inevitable awkwardness" and how there will be "planning" to avoid this."

I wonder when this will end, and when the vile Sussexes will be neutralised once and for all? Now the Wales family have the prospect of a visit from their tormenters and are bracing themselves, the last thing Catherine and William need. Chuck should never have allowed the St Paul's IG celebration and should have kept it and the Stoats well away from home, well away from darling DIL and his Heir, and told them to celebrate it in the States. Easy.

The Ho will keep them guessing, will she won't she, knowing it's a worry for the Waleses. Of course they won't get near them, but they should not have this on their plate and this intrusion on their doorstep should never have been allowed. It's deliberate, more indulgence of the traitor Stoat, and I wonder how much stoicism the Waleses are supposed to have?

It would have been good for William to have gone to the Easter Church service today, just for an hour or two. But even if he'd wanted to go I bet he wouldn't have been allowed because he'd have totally outshone his father. As time goes on a scary picture is beginning to emerge and it's not nice at all. I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.
I don’t think the Wales give two figs about Harry being in England. They won’t speak to him or see him This is all clickbait nonsense and gives the journos something to write about. His father won’t see him either. I think that Harry will be in and out in a flash and whine it is because he doesn’t get protection.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
These are some pics I took a few years ago of the shopfront of the Iconic Choccywoccydoodah A fabulous Chocolate Shop in Brighton & London that sadly closed it's doors back in 1999 . The Chocolate was divine & it is greatly missed
14470554_10154654693369571_148296292436949418_n.jpg
14494713_10154654693364571_8256911723270802873_n.jpg
14595552_10154654693374571_7445655772431092899_n.jpg
14522753_10154654693254571_2196829210137786768_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s 83 & gorgeous here today! There are many winged critters outside which leads me to ask why were wasps created? What in the HELL is their purpose?!?! 🤬

Also? Why is MM here & what, pray tell, is HER purpose?!? Will bug spray work? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Neutropenia is usually only 2 or 3 days per cycle though. My oncologist basically said do what you like because it’ll do your spirits good, but be more careful for 3 or 4 days mid treatment cycle. I guess everyone’s cancer, and treatment, is different. And some doctors are more cautious than others.

I hope he is following the advice he’s been given 🤞
There are many different types of therapy for all cancers. Some can ruin your white cell count for years. It happened to me It took three years before I was in the normal range Covid made no difference for me because I was stuck at home anyway. I had to avoid people and catching a bug.

I don’t believe The King is getting infusions. I think he is getting intavesical therapy for bladder cancer. There are several drug options for that. One of the involves use of the tuberculosis virus for immunotherapy to stimulate the immune system. BCG. He wouldn’t be contagious on the whole, but for a few hours when he has to hold the medication in his bladder and then void into a toilet that shouldn’t be used by others. No matter what he is getting, the major thing is that he not pick up any cold or virus from other people. Some friends elected to watch their church’s service online for that reason. They are in FL and the church would be crowded with too many people and children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's April 1 here, wonder what the King and Kween of Fools and their menagerie would get up to today 🙄 More of the same antics, as always, I guess.

See what I found in my garden today! Was working on leafy veggies for about five hours yesterday but had no clue this was going on. I swear the flowers appeared overnight 😂 My first time growing sweet corn, and the first time I've seen it bloom. So pretty! 😍

IMG_20240331_184331480~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wouldn't it be very quick for her to have lost enough hair to need a wig?
That's what I thought, unless she had her cancer diagnosis whilst she was in hospital, and started chemo round about the same time. Both my daughter and her hairdresser are Royalists so it's not as though they'd say it to be mean about Catherine.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s 83 & gorgeous here today! There are many winged critters outside which leads me to ask why were wasps created? What in the HELL is their purpose?!?! 🤬

Also? Why is MM here & what, pray tell, is HER purpose?!? Will bug spray work? 🤔

I have the same question. I get the wasps with roach/mosquito/ant spray, but more keep coming up - just like the Sugars. They're pretty immune to it now though. Maybe I'll light a Smegsy's-Minge-scented candle. Hope I don't take out the entire neighbourhood with it though 🤦

Although I wouldn't mind not having to tolerate their screaming hell spawn, thieving aunties and the lecherous old uncles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.