Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I suspect Boozy is taking orders directly from il Duce.

His latest wild claim is there is nothing wrong with Catherine.
The reason she hasn't been seen is that she is binge watching box-sets of Suits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Nuttynana

VIP Member
You can see the parting and the actual hair looks different to how her hair normally looks. I can't see any difference personally, but I suppose daughter and her hairdresser know what they're looking at
I think she was just unwell which made her hair a bit lifeless, which is not unusual when you have been ill but otherwise it looked fine to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Kotare

VIP Member
If I was William and heard that cunt utter Catherine's name I'd batter the snivelling bastard into tomorrow.
I have two brothers and a sister, all of whom I get along with and adore. Had any of them ever done a 100th of what Waagh did I’d never, ever interact with them again - period.
I count myself as forgiving, but there are things that are unforgivable. I lay the unpleasantness Waagh placed on the entire family as unbelievably cruel, however, his treatment of the late Queen was, for me, utterly unforgivable. How he could claim to have had her back, checked up on who she “had around her“ while speaking in such a treacherous manner on the institution, the family, his brother, sister in law, his father and Camilla is inexplicable. He literally attempted to destroy Queen Elizabeth’s legacy, fighting for the public advancement of his manipulative, delusional, lying wife over all that he’d held dear for 34 years. He most definitely, in my opinion, contributed to the late Queen’s ill health and eventual demise with his vindictive viciousness.
Waagh has been spared public retribution from those he’s cruelly and cowardly targeted and he must never, ever be allowed on to any Royal property again. He must never be allowed access to any of his family again unless he undertakes a public Mea Culpa whereby he apologises profusely, begs forgiveness and disowns his worse than evil, deeply manipulative and pathologically narcissistic spouse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

VC10

VIP Member
Daily Mirror
"Following Princess Kate announcing her cancer diagnosis earlier this month, rumours circulated that the Duke of Sussex may want to pay his brother and sister-in-law a visit upon his return to England. Speculation began after it was revealed that the Sussexes "reached out privately" to the Waleses following Princess Kate's televised announcement."

"And now royal expert and author Tom Quinn has revealed that the Waleses "are really nervous" about Harry's trip in May, with them said to be anxious about whether or not Meghan Markle will accompany him. Mr Quinn also touched on the "inevitable awkwardness" and how there will be "planning" to avoid this."

I wonder when this will end, and when the vile Sussexes will be neutralised once and for all? Now the Wales family have the prospect of a visit from their tormenters and are bracing themselves, the last thing Catherine and William need. Chuck should never have allowed the St Paul's IG celebration and should have kept it and the Stoats well away from home, well away from darling DIL and his Heir, and told them to celebrate it in the States. Easy.

The Ho will keep them guessing, will she won't she, knowing it's a worry for the Waleses. Of course they won't get near them, but they should not have this on their plate and this intrusion on their doorstep should never have been allowed. It's deliberate, more indulgence of the traitor Stoat, and I wonder how much stoicism the Waleses are supposed to have?

It would have been good for William to have gone to the Easter Church service today, just for an hour or two. But even if he'd wanted to go I bet he wouldn't have been allowed because he'd have totally outshone his father. As time goes on a scary picture is beginning to emerge and it's not nice at all. I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.
All these papers & the media non-entity websites know fuck-all about anything and just surmise.

The Royals couldn't give a fuck whether the harkles visit or not- and neither do we. You won't see them.

If the Monarch wished to greet the Public then that's his perogative. There's good reasons why William might not have been there today- his Wife , The Princess of Wales, has cancer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

knoddle

VIP Member
Perhaps I am shallow, I realty missed the Wales family on the Easter morning walk. Without their glamour, the outing was just meh. Sophie and Anne looked lovely, by they don't sparkle with fairy dust like Princess Catherine and family. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Thalia

VIP Member
I had a thought (steady now)

Maybe getting the Invictus Games to Birmingham is a way of detaching certainly Rachel and possibly Harold from the charity.

I'll be very surprised if Rachel dares to show her face and now Harold is distancing himself from the service at St Paul's. If he daren't visit a cathedral, he is not going to be brave enough to visit a city in the midlands 😁

Edited to add: what if they make him take a train with... with... *gags* people :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I don't care what she does in the UK and think some people on twitter are being vr dramatic about it but this picture did bother me too

1712145792226.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Dan W's article. The free version.

An interesting read although it's not really telling us anything we Tattlers didn't know already, although apparently Harry has a few online accounts himself which is interesting because I'd assumed that it was mainly Meghan who was involved with the squad. What a scummy pair they are.

Let's hope that this reaches a wider audience and the mainstream press start to make the general public aware of the real vileness of the Harkles.

• Sick

Xales

VIP Member
Dear god H is pathetic.

He will be in no more danger than he was at the queen's funeral (everyone knew the time) or when he was standing vigil (again which everyone knew the time of) or golly gosh even the coronation (which yep half the fucking planet knew when it was).

Surprised he will get his ego into the church

• Heart
  • Haha