Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez... where do I start?

She wore a transparent shirt to visit a children's hospital? She really went ready to be close and play with them...
Didn't she complain that she should be paid for these things? Is she being paid? By whom?
What is the point of this visit - besides the shameless attention grabbing PR? Do we know what illness those children have, is she bringing awareness? Did she donate anything?

Those children don't know who she is. They couldn't care less about her. She clearly has no way with children and they are not at ease.

Why do the people in WMA, allegedly the best in business, let her cosplay princess roles in such an absurd way?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I just have to say how bloody awkward and unnatural and self aware she is ...awful

And CANOE SHOES ...is there flooding that way?
---
View attachment 2852179

Poor lad, he wants to be anywhere else rather than being forced to sit next to some mad bint eyefucking the camera :confused:
He was sat at the front looking bored shitless and wanted to get back to his Call of Duty game

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just have to say how bloody awkward and unnatural and self aware she is ...awful

And CANOE SHOES ...is there flooding that way?
---

He was sat at the front looking bored shitless and wanted to get back to his Call of Duty game
She’s been wearing flats for a wee while. Wonder if a range of them are going to appear on Armenian Rivaldo Orchid?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So...

To celebrate Invictus...
(a charity fraught with scandal)

Let's have it in the church Harry wanted for his wedding but was told no.
That last time he was there he got booed.

Do you still want to come Harry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As a fellow Scorpio this is why I am almost certain that Harry is done-because Charles is also a Scorpio
Yup, Scorpio here. Can confirm. Not only do I hold a grudge, I bide my time until I can take revenge. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Over on Reddit some posters there think it’s old ( the outfit is from the suspect Frogmore photoshop pic with no legs on Henry’s shoulders) and she’s brought it out now.
Pity she didn't mend it first, with her being an expert needlewoman and all that.
What a complete slut 🤮
20240403_002741.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Don't hate me, I quite like that skirt.
Would look a whole lot better on someone with a waist
---
Bet that old ratbag left the hospital with her pockets crammed full of snatched coffee and sugar sachets .
She was probably sitting in the kitchen that night opening them all one by one & pouring them into the jar 😆😆😆
Think she'd be more interested in the drugs cupboard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh btw...

The leaks about Charles' and Catherine's cancer came from within the palace.

Apparantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
They duck you up your mum and dad
they might not mean to but they do...
Excellent coda! ❤

(Meanwhile today I'm getting a lovely trip down my educational memory lane - oliver Goldsmith this morning, Larkin...what's next ? Dickinson...Frost...Whitman? Shakespeare...? How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child.. )

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My guess is that a call was made to the hospital, a donation followed and Markle got her PR moment. Far cry from being sought out…institutions clamoring for your presence.

I doubt the children even knew who she was. She’s no Beyonce.

Reactions: 40
Nobody would know who she is but if some rando wants to come read to the kids they'd let them. They didn't do that in the 80s or early 90s when was there, or at least I don't remember any celebrities visiting. I would have been distinctly unimpressed 🤣 It's all arranged through PR agencies same as when anyone famous or semi-famous does stuff like this for good PR. I'm so cynical about anyone's motives not just Meghan and Harry's - usually it is all just about optics and they could give a duck less about whatever it is, sick kids, veterans, animals.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
My guess is that a call was made to the hospital, a donation followed and Markle got her PR moment. Far cry from being sought out…institutions clamoring for your presence.

I doubt the children even knew who she was. She’s no Beyonce.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.