Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I find this disgusting.
I know none of us like her but this is pretty low.
To be suggesting that this oven baked woman with the cooked wrinkled sausage skin looks anything like the Duchess is a very, very kind of sick joke.
And we know that isn’t Archie.
Archie has ginger hair.
This kind of anti Meg tweet is actually making me feel sorry for her and I am feeling a bit ashamed that I have taken part in this. I hope none of you have that much of a dislike for her that you find this funny.
It makes me want to cuddle her, say I’m sorry and tell her that this is beyond the pale.

April fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Why does no one ever mention Fringe?
There were no blow jobs.

Plus she ran around looking puzzled all the time. (All 3 mins).
No screen presence at all.
We learnt that she can't play cops.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There were no blow jobs.

Plus she ran around looking puzzled all the time. (All 3 mins).
No screen presence at all.
We learnt that she can't play cops.
Yes...
But surely this was a bigger break than Suits.

All I've ever heard people say about it is "I thought she was going to be a main character, and breathed a sigh of relief when they killed her off."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Have you all had a pleasant Easter ? xxx

We've got a roast dinner prepared for us tomorrow, for Bank Holiday - luvleeeee. , tea earlier tonight was bread & butter, cheese, beetroot, coleslaw, tomatoes, rock cakes and scones . Nice & simple with plenty of cups of tea to keep us all going through yapping , etc 😆

I can see the Monarchs relaxing with a pot of tea earlier on ; packet of Lincoln's etc 😃😎😃

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed it was a wig at the time. The hairline is too thick and uniform, it's one straight line. But I didn't want to say anything, because if you'd have said something like that last week, people would have mauled you accusing you of being a conspiracy theorist. I don't think she's dead or AI, but I'm 90% sure she's wearing a wig. Poor woman.

I am not sure about that. The first photo has less detail since it's a screen grab. Hairline and part look the same to me, What is quite sad, in the first photo she looks pale, frail and ill.
1711929604512.jpeg
1711930120704.png

1711930186796.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Wouldn't it be very quick for her to have lost enough hair to need a wig?
I guess stress as well as treatment can lead to hair loss. I did think while viewing the clip, that her hair looked a lot healthier than she did herself, so a wig sounds believable. People in the public eye often use them, eh Ms Markle. On Redditt I stumbled across a chaps' wiggie subredditt called 'Hair Systems'; it's pretty bizarre. "Hey guys, check out my new System." They seem to pay an ongoing fee, and the rugs get changed around or tittivated in some way every month or so. Why doesn't Harold get a subscription, or maybe he did, but never paid up...

Reactions: 20
It could be a wig, or some kind of hair piece.

But then the question is, how should she look?
---
I am not sure about that. The first photo has less detail since it's a screen grab. Hairline and part look the same to me, What is quite sad, in the first photo she looks pale, frail and ill.
View attachment 2848740View attachment 2848752

View attachment 2848754
I'm not sure frail is the right word.
She looks more tired and determined to me.

She has certainly lost weight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
A list of the suckers who think this tit show of hers will get off the ground 🙄
Not very impressive are they - wonder how many of them are from the same agency and obliged to follow her?
---
I thought Catherine looked tired, pale and a bit shellshocked still but then (as has been said upthread) she wasn't 'done up' for a public appearance and was dressed down so maybe she always looks like that when she doesn't have a full face of makeup on and her hair done. Considering everything she's got going on I thought she looked really good.

And talking of looking good I was really surprised by how well the King looked - hopefully he keeps on improving and is able to remain on the throne for a fair while yet. As much as I'm excited to see what William does as King it's not his time yet.

I want him to take the throne after Skank and Plank totally crash and burn. I want their entire worlds to have fallen apart and for them to have hit rock bottom when William becomes King. One brother showing the world the full extent of his failings while the other takes on the biggest, most exciting, most impactful role of his life (with his loving family supporting him).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
do your worst my friends :devilish:

82% agree the Ho is the most despicable, that's even more than agree Bill Cosby is despicable!

The biggest failed brand launch of all time tells us that anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Could it just be that she's had her roots touched up ? I always have a slight dye line when I've had mine done - disappears after a wash or two, but makes the hairline look a bit overly fuller

I use that effect to shape my hairline a bit - not in a ridiculously obvious way, but subtly enhance it while staying within it. If you need to get rid of it in a hurry, a bit of mineral oil should do the trick. At least it works with Loreal.

As long as Catherine doesn't start rocking a tennis court chalk centre parting while the rest of her face (but not her hands!) looks like she took a swim in cheesy poofs dust, she can wear all the wigs she wants 😂 I can tolerate the lip liner being different from the lipstick look (this very funny girl on IG does it very nicely 👌), but that white centre parting really annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she having chemo though? I thought she was having 'preventative' treatment. Is that the same? I don't know enough about it
The word preventative was misleading and isn't a medical term. It's adjuvant chemo as in after the op (rather than neoadjuvant - before the op) and kills any fast developing cancer cells around the body that might still be lurking. Not all chemo drugs cause hair loss, but if they do, it kicks in after 2nd or 3rd round. If she uses a cold cap/ scalp cooling it could just be thinning. I didn't think she was wearing a wig, just had styled herself in a low key way, minimal make up and hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Chuck is showing to be petulant, he shouldn't be shaking hands with the public. I think he's intoxicated with the sudden popularity. He's jealous of his own sons popularity how pathetic. Most people beam with pride when their children shine.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not very impressive are they - wonder how many of them are from the same agency and obliged to follow her?
A list of the misguided, delusional, desperate, paid-for, and downright unpleasant. All of them cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope this is true and that it’s what all the ‘bombshell’ rumours are about

If it is true then she is well and truly unhinged. But I find it very far fetched. I don't think this is a "bombshell", it's just another stint of madness.

I want the truth about those children. If any exist then we need to know that they are somewhere safe and being cared for by a loving, professional nanny. But I don't think there are any kids. Flat pack truther 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, as soon as she announced her cancer diagnosis I said I wonder how long before we get the wig/not wig speculation. Not all chemotherapy causes hair loss. My mum had four different types of chemo for three different and unrelated cancers. Only one that she had fid pancreatic cancer caused her to lose her hair
---

Yep, that’s me to a T!
Exactly, and she said she was in the early stages of treatment. Would someone lose their hair that quickly ( if at all )with having preventative treatment?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.