Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a bigger audience, and although as great as TRG and Duchess of Narsussex are, they are probably only watched by anti harkles whereas Dan is more 'mainstream' if you like. And hopefully will reach a wider audience, bringing info to them that we've know for ages.
That makes perfect sense!

Reactions: 29
That poor ill kid, being propped up next to that bleeping old bag, for a pap shot. He might have had a relapse

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
He looks like he's on some strong meds. I don't understand the point of the visit. Also she should have gone to their rooms and discreetly moved on from the children who didn't want visits from PR hungry strangers.
Notice how in the video none of the parents seem to engage with Meghan as I don't see any of them interacting with her which tells me that none of them were impressed by her visit as everybody looks very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Notice how in the video none of the parents seem to engage with Meghan as I don't see any of them interacting with her which tells me that none of them were impressed by her visit as everybody looks extremely uncomfortable to be around Meghan.
I wonder how many parents refused or withdrew their child from the event :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 40
He's got a bigger audience, and although as great as TRG and Duchess of Narsussex are, they are probably only watched by anti harkles whereas Dan is more 'mainstream' if you like. And hopefully will reach a wider audience, bringing info to them that we've know for ages.
Which means everything he said could be news to lots of people even though its been well discussed here for years it's not like the msm discuss it. While it's not news to is, it's good because it increases the pressure to get the truth out as more people see what the terrible two are really like.
---
Notice how in the video none of the parents seem to engage with Meghan as I don't see any of them interacting with her which tells me that none of them were impressed by her visit as everybody looks very uncomfortable.
Seems like everyone has her card marked. Just a shame none of the parents told her to do one.
---
I wonder how many parents refused or withdrew their child from the event :unsure:
Not enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I would say a good number of parents refused or withdrew their child from this event given the fact that there was a few empty chairs in the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That's even if they were informed beforehand
I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't informed about Meghan's visit but one things for sure I don't think they were happy that she turned up to the hospital looking for some good PR.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
My parents would watch the DW show on YouTube, they are fairly new to anti harkles and I am anticipating a call to tell me all about the SussexSquad and have I heard of them!! I did find it interesting that Pagan Trawleney is still around as she deleted her X account and its laughable that Sarah Data no longer wants that persona as its "too toxic"!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Just caught up, fell down a Diddy rabbit hole and wouldn't you know, tattle speeds up 🤣 I'd say I can't believe that she's used sick kids for a photo op, but I can 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just caught up, fell down a Diddy rabbit hole and wouldn't you know, tattle speeds up 🤣 I'd say I can't believe that she's used sick kids for a photo op, but I can 🙄
She uses dead children for a pap opportunity , so why not an ill one.......

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Princess meghan's saintly Children's Hospital photos are cringe worthy- the feet, the posture with the tubby tummy and the hole or open zipper on her sausage casing fitted shirt will not help her 'brand'. The children seem bored or too sick to care about this loud. phony, gushing woman (children and dogs can always spot a fake) in the dreary black mask. Black really??? If you are going to visit sick children why not wear a fun, child friendly mask? Perhaps wear one with cartoon characters, anime characters or at least bright colors. The irony of yet another film crew capturing her greatness is not lost on sensible people.

She must be doing her own pr, because it is dismal. She needs to keep her unkempt, loutish, slovenly self out of sight. Adapting a Greta Garbo mysterioso would be a favor to the whole world. That would help her brand much more than clown shoes, messy hair and polaroid, signed photos.

• Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.