Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think chocolate bunnies are more popular here. I remember when I was little that we got really fancy chocolate eggs every year in our baskets. But they don't seem to be around much now.

Have you got Cadbury's mini eggs?

Pop in your mouth and crunch the "shell" gently then let the chocolate melt on your tongue!
Even better with more than one mini egg at a time.

Instead of being worried for William and Catherine, I wish C wasnt ill and I wish H and M hadnt been horrid and that we had seen lovely pics of both families and kids all happy and healthy together this Easter.

H and M could have had it all but they had to be greedy, vengeful and jealous.

Why couldnt they accept the hierarchy and their place within it???

Why?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Though that's how it was up to a few hundred years ago.
Some of the Scottish Dukes still own a lot of land, as does the Duke of Westminster who's a £billionaire and one or two other Dukes like the Beauforts.
These aren't Royal Dukes though, and they're all at liberty to make money.

That leads me to question why the RF keeps Royal Dukes relatively impoverished?
Is it to keep them in line?
If Hazno were a £Billionaire he'd be raising a proper army against his brother - going by what he's been doing with a much cheaper version: the Sussex Squad.
The Japanese had the right idea.
All the nobles had to spend the summer (campaigning season) at the court.

btw,,,
Remember when the Queen offered to set the Harkles up in Hollywood, in return for not being Royals?
I wonder how they got the Netflix deal....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Capricorns are the same too - takes a lot to cross our line but once you've passed it ...
Absolutely true! I have a very long fuse, but once it reaches the end you don't want to be anywhere close! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Though that's how it was up to a few hundred years ago.
Some of the Scottish Dukes still own a lot of land, as does the Duke of Westminster who's a £billionaire and one or two other Dukes like the Beauforts.
These aren't Royal Dukes though, and they're all at liberty to make money.

That leads me to question why the RF keeps Royal Dukes relatively impoverished?
Is it to keep them in line?
If Hazno were a £Billionaire he'd be raising a proper army against his brother - going by what he's been doing with a much cheaper version: the Sussex Squad.
I think you answered the question. Royal Dukes are holding a title, but they were not given land outright to go with it. They have nothing that can produce income. Plus there is the expectation that their work is for the Crown and comes with an allowance for doing it. They were usually given grace and favor homes so they could live in a style befitting their title, but they didn’t own them. Meghan wasn’t too crazy about her starter home and refused the country manor that Charles offered to build for them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
I would agree, except I cook a lot, and at the moment, mine's like something off "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" !😁
Me too. Farm kitchen, bread and cake baking addiction - not a nice oven a lot of the time!!!! One of my most meaningful relationships is the company that I pay to come in every 8 weeks and clean my ovens!!!! They’re also the first ones I write Christmas cards too!
---

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
This about broke me. I am so very sorry for what your husband and you are going through. Life can be intolerably cruel at times x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Liz Jones can get fucked.
She really shouldn't judge all women by her pathetic standards. How many of us can afford to be 'buckled' by cat calling or the menopause? It might be tit but we just have to get on with it and do our jobs and look after our families, can't afford to do otherwise. She's made a lot of money writing about all the over dramatised traumas she's endured and is a big part of the me me me mindset she now seems to despise.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Thank you for sharing your story, @MeInMidAmerica You are absolutely correct, too. It IS how we choose to carry “it,” whatever that “it” may be. I’m a firm believer that regardless of whatever “it” may befall us, it takes an inordinate amount of courage to move forward regardless of what you must deal with. For Catherine to address the world did take courage, and in that address, she essentially told the world “I am not a victim.” She is and will continue to be an inspiration to so many; as will your husband; as will anyone who refuses to allow their “it,” to define them or break them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She really shouldn't judge all women by her pathetic standards. How many of us can afford to be 'buckled' by cat calling or the menopause? It might be tit but we just have to get on with it and do our jobs and look after our families, can't afford to do otherwise. She's made a lot of money writing about all the over dramatised traumas she's endured and is a big part of the me me me mindset she now seems to despise.

She invents most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t get this at all. Agree it doesn’t make sense unless he feels safe because he is outdoors. I hope he washed his hands.
I don't get it either. Whatever cancer he has and if there are windows of safety, we were told early February that on doctors' advice he was avoiding meetings and face contact. This is not the case as he's been holding close up meetings.

Robert Hardman writes that Charles is getting better, looks well and is is enjoying himself.

I believed like everyone else that he was stepping back on health grounds so as not to compromise his immune system, sending his wife to represent him. But there is a contradiction between what he's been doing (exposing himself to people), and what his PR tells us he's been doing (resting, stepping back, avoiding people).

I'm wondering what this nearly 2-month period of "stepping back" has been used for other than promoting his wife over his Heir? You only need to look at yesterday to see the result of this strategy. Jennie Bond reports today that William and Camilla are closer than ever and he's grown to trust her. Not likely

I think PA was there to draw fire as always, draw attention from other worse stuff. It worked, his presence produced howls of outrage and that's what he was there for. They're not trying to divert attention from Andrew, quite the opposite, and he's like a tethered goat and an endless source of handy hatred and gaslighting imo.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

This is why I love you all and our thread here so much. Most of you are facing or have faced such challenges, so many things that I'm sure haven't even been shared here. Yet everyone is here, refusing to tolerate shite and lies from the grifters, dealing with everything with great humour, making the best of their lives and circumstances, and just living instead of whining about thriving and surviving.

Gives me hope and a bit of a wakeup call that I sorely need at times.

You're all so brave and beautiful ❤🕯✨🤗

Your husband sounds especially lovely, @MeInMidAmerica ✨

Smegs (and her current husband) really lacks dignity, gumption (she is sly and ambitious, but not in a positive way) and a good heart, but she pretends to have these qualities yet goes around proving that she doesn't. Just ends up markling herself and that's so funny 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.