Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be why Harry flew back to see Charles in Feb?
---

I think anyone going through something like this likes to get their affairs in order, even when the prognosis is good. I would imagine that the only changes to be made are involving Harry and Meghan. I'm sure William has specified that larger candles and feathers are required 🤣
They'll have wised up to feathers and candle so needs to be something else - maybe statues or pillars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And I don't know if she meant this but when Catherine does walk past, she gives a quick side glance back towards E and flicks her hair back as if to say HA..who's walking ahead now? 🤣 :sneaky:
Quoting myself on this early morning 🤣 I meant Catherine flicks her hair and gives E a side glance. Rightyo fixed it 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For your viewing pleasure, a full list of the crappy tat being sold on hole :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-03-27 20.51.28.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Saw an X post where Smegs supposedly went to the hospital for something. Someone replied with this 😂
IMG_6892.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Last one closed before I could catch up but I thought I'd add my thoughts on Harold's latest mishap.

I know I'm old but to my mind anyone getting involved with some clown going by the risible moniker 'P Diddy' is asking to get their arse bit.

WTF wasn't safe and reliable Elton who was closely Diana affiliated booked?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry’s been having fun at the taxpayers expense.

Prince Harry’s failed legal bid to overturn a Home Office decision to deny him the right to automatic police protection cost the taxpayer more than £500,000, the Telegraph can reveal.

The cost to the public purse will likely raise questions about the merits of a member of the Royal family taking legal action against the Government.

Figures released via a Freedom of Information request reveal that the total cost of fighting two separate judicial review claims lodged by the Duke of Sussex over his security reached £514,128.
duck him, just duck him. With that £1/2 milion, how many premature babies would that money have saved? How many cancer patients would have been treated far sooner? Or people living in agony for years needing new hips or knees...?
Selfish bastard. Wasting our money on his selfish demands for his own gratification.

Yes, I'm emotional and angry about this. I just imagine how bereaved parents and cancer patients are feeling and all those painfully disabled arthritis patients....

At least Chuck should have the good grace to pay for his idiot son's legal frolics.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
duck him, just duck him. With that £1/2 milion, how many premature babies would that money have saved? How many cancer patients would have been treated far sooner? Or people living in agony for years needing new hips or knees...?
Selfish bastard. Wasting our money on his selfish demands for his own gratification.

Yes, I'm emotional and angry about this. I just imagine how bereaved parents and cancer patients are feeling and all those painfully disabled arthritis patients....

At least Chuck should have the good grace to pay for his idiot son's legal frolics.
Should be Harry's bill and his alone. Might dissuade him from having such a litigious attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Anyone know why I'm getting this message on my earlier post from quora,from Benjamin smallbrook?
Screenshot_2024-03-27-21-08-08-857.jpeg
Screenshot_2024-03-27-21-07-48-029.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@Dobby Socks , I am sorry. My post was not sensitive. You are right, there are life situations that make you have a cut with previous friends. I am sorry I didn't think it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Saw an X post where Smegs supposedly went to the hospital for something. Someone replied with this 😂View attachment 2840831

I would believe this photo 🤷

@Sami Lee, you might want to watch Jeans - one of Aishwarya Rai's early ventures 😉 It's a bit ridiculous, but I have fond memories of it from my school days. Watching it right now 😂
---
For your viewing pleasure, a full list of the crappy tat being sold on hole :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2840835

No wonder the Pup has been refusing to even look at his kibble for the last many months 😱😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot? I'm blocked!
It was on Stef the Alternerd.
And she was playing clips from a podcast - Sussex Squad I think...

(Earplugs recommended for those of a nervous disposition)

Reactions: 23

This is interesting. Happening tomorrow.

Why is it only Birmingham Live reporting this and none of the big names, Sky, BBC etc.

Edited to say The Sun also mentions it. It's an Easter message. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I do hope that Aardvark Rubella Orrery will stock musical instruments. Here is one used previously by my good self to demonstrate sympathy whilst watching the Oprah Interview with dear Henry and Meagain
IMG_9044.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone know why I'm getting this message on my earlier post from quora,from Benjamin smallbrook?View attachment 2840869View attachment 2840870
I had that earlier, but I also had that active user message on the bottom of the page. Try refreshing the page.
---

Why is it only Birmingham Live reporting this and none of the big names, Sky, BBC etc.

Isn't it just his Maundy Thursday speech?

Reactions: 29

View attachment 2840835
Where's all my throw sistas?
Lemme hear pillow sistas
Soap sista, tote sista, oil sista, scarf sista
Tag sista, note sista, tape sista, card sista

He met Marmalade down in old Montecite
Merchin' her stuff on the street
She said, "Here's honey, you wanna give it a go?"
Oh, nuh-uh

Non-medicated skin care cream (hey, hey, hey)
Itchie, itchie, ya-ya, cream (cream)
Mocha leaded oaty coffee (ooh, yeah)
Duchess Jam and Marmalade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Was he not due to do a Maundy Thursday video because he won't be at the service in person? I'm sure this was announced

edited to add - I think the Maundy money distribution is at Worcester Cathedral so probably why the Birmingham press is covering it

Reactions: 28
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of. 20:00 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER BUTTERCREAMED bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE BUT SPLITS TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF bleep
Can we add Corey Gamble? Skiing friend bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.