Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Non mediated' hair preparations 😂 😂 Wtf, does that mean the shampoo and conditioner have had a tiff? This business of hers is getting more farcical day by day.

😂😂

Glad you caught that too. I thought I was skipping letters, being so late and all. It's one thing to make typos on a gossip site (I'm happy to relax here 😂) and quite another to do it on your website that a lot of people around the world are going to scrutinise.

Smegsy's freakish attention to detail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

“We believe that there is a disturbing history of sex trafficking,” said the Miami-based officer, who spoke under condition of anonymity.

“We are responding to concrete, detailed, explicit allegations. This is not random. We didn’t choose his name out of a hat. We had allegations that we’re following up on.”

Snip

“We became aware of certain allegations during the course of the civil suits against Mr. Combs,” said the officer. “You have to understand that we didn’t just decide on a whim to search his homes. A federal judge had to sign off. This isn’t a witch hunt.”

An attorney for Combs, Aaron Dyer, did not return The Post’s messages for comment.

On Monday, when Homeland Security agents raided Combs’ mansions in both Los Angeles and Miami they confiscated hard drives, phones, and other evidence.

The officer tells The Post that they are looking for “photos, emails, texts, itineraries, hopefully names. There are specific communications that we are aware of that we will be able to access on the electronics.”

The multi-agency investigation is being spearheaded by the US attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York.

Reactions: 34

“We believe that there is a disturbing history of sex trafficking,” said the Miami-based officer, who spoke under condition of anonymity.

“We are responding to concrete, detailed, explicit allegations. This is not random. We didn’t choose his name out of a hat. We had allegations that we’re following up on.”

Snip

“We became aware of certain allegations during the course of the civil suits against Mr. Combs,” said the officer. “You have to understand that we didn’t just decide on a whim to search his homes. A federal judge had to sign off. This isn’t a witch hunt.”

An attorney for Combs, Aaron Dyer, did not return The Post’s messages for comment.

On Monday, when Homeland Security agents raided Combs’ mansions in both Los Angeles and Miami they confiscated hard drives, phones, and other evidence.

The officer tells The Post that they are looking for “photos, emails, texts, itineraries, hopefully names. There are specific communications that we are aware of that we will be able to access on the electronics.”

The multi-agency investigation is being spearheaded by the US attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York.
Imagine for a moment if you will THEIR names or either name are on a list or theyre in a vid
Imagine the atmosphere at Monteshitshow today 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
KC calls for kindness. Try telling that to your "darling boy" and his ho

Oh gosh, poor Charles doesn't look too good in that photo. In fact, he looks very like Prince Philip did in his latter years when he was ill 😕

Screenshot_20240327_235848_Opera.jpg

And speaking of Prince Philip, did any of you see the article about his statue at Cambridge?

IMG-20240327-WA0000.jpg

"A plaque under the sculpture reads: 'HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh, Chancellor University of Cambridge 1977-2011.'

Yet Cambridge City Council have now issued an enforcement notice for the statue to be removed as it doesn't have planning permission and has a 'harmful material impact' on the appearance of the area.

City planners refused permission for the statue to be displayed outside a new office block on Hills Road in 2014, describing it as the worst piece of public art they had ever seen."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Ho saying she LIKES NEUTRALS

---
Oh gosh, poor Charles doesn't look too good in that photo. In fact, he looks very like Prince Philip did in his latter years when he was ill 😕

View attachment 2841161

And speaking of Prince Philip, did any of you see the article about his statue at Cambridge?

View attachment 2841156

"A plaque under the sculpture reads: 'HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh, Chancellor University of Cambridge 1977-2011.'

Yet Cambridge City Council have now issued an enforcement notice for the statue to be removed as it doesn't have planning permission and has a 'harmful material impact' on the appearance of the area.

City planners refused permission for the statue to be displayed outside a new office block on Hills Road in 2014, describing it as the worst piece of public art they had ever seen."

He does look a bit jaundiced
Puff piece of speculation

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Can you believe this head is still calling herself The Duchess of Sussex
Of course we can. She has nothing else. The “Duke of Sussex” too.
She thought marrying him would elevate her status, he thought marrying her would elevate his status over his brother.
It hasn’t worked either way.
They simply don’t have the wherewithal to compete.
The pair of them are not gifted in any intellect or any special insight into the problems of the world and how to solve them.
Even though their word salad nonsense would implore us to believe otherwise.
The world is full of people better qualified to act as role models and influence opinion for the greater good.
The bottom line is “What is the point of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex”
Fucked if I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
1711584927877.png

Hi Harry, can you kindly refund the British Taxpayer like me please

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Thank you Doodlebug005 for the new thread and congratulations InkHeart on the title.

I am guessing we will have to wait for the US police to finish their investigations of PDiddy to see what will happen with dimwit.

Does H have any further court appearances in the UK. Could the US close the border behind him if he leaves the States for any reason.

I wish people would leave Catherine alone. Some are just not going to be happy with any photos or videos.
Some nutters are still saying she is probably dead and the video was AI.
I can't believe these people breathe the same air as we do.

Glad the Waleses have gotten away for the holidays. Hopefully they are ignoring all SM, print news and TV news.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of. 20:00 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER BUTTERCREAMED bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE BUT SPLITS TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF bleep
You've left Eugenie off the list, myself and at least one other think she is deserving of a place on the list!
Thanks 😁

• Heart
Behind paywall so had to snatch at it.

A Newsweek article says it's not clear why Harald has been mentioned in the Diddy case. He only met him briefly in 2007 when Diddy appeared in a concert for Diana for the 10th anniversary. William was there.
The article says it's just as well that Harald didn't wax lyrical about Diddy in Spare, only mentioning him in passing and writing at length about Elton John.
As it stands, unless further evidence emerges, the vague connection between them is unlikely to damage Harald like PA's association with Epstein damaged the Duke of York.

Glad to see Jenny Afia in the bin @VC10 . Are clerics allowed or would that be disrespectful?

@tobehonest just posted a tweet that the Stoat attended a Diddy party in 2022 - 23, so likely if there's anything it will be here. Newsweek didn't pick this up.
So..Newsweek has been pressed into service to throw distracting chaff around...? There's a space on The List if they carry on like this!

This evening, I watched a docu about 'reproduction abuse' by priests.
That is priests who seduce/rape young women and get them pregnant - and all the abusive cover ups the Church gets up to.
Hundreds of thousands of priest-sired fatherless, abandoned and confused children and abused, broken young women around the world.
Respect needs to be earned. If you're thinking of the same senior cleric as I am, I reckon he's definitely carved out a spot for himself on The List!

• Sad
  • Wow
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of. 20:00 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER BUTTERCREAMED bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE BUT SPLITS TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF bleep
Please add:
Sheryl Crowe. MUSICAL bleep🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I would believe this photo 🤷

@Sami Lee, you might want to watch Jeans - one of Aishwarya Rai's early ventures 😉 It's a bit ridiculous, but I have fond memories of it from my school days. Watching it right now 😂
---

No wonder the Pup has been refusing to even look at his kibble for the last many months 😱😂😂
Many thanks for the Jeans tip - another one to add to my list and look forward to!

Thanks very much also for suggesting a ❤'healing thoughts'❤ slot which @mardymare also suggested.
It's just the sort of thing I was thinking of last week so I'll be checking in with you both here at 6pm GMT Fridays. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh insomnia sucks!!!!!

I really am hoping that hairy had to pay the court costs. We’re in a cost of living crisis and I, within what I’ve always thought of as being a very very financially protected and incredibly lucky place, am noticing the pinch. Meat is very much costing much more (the whole process is costing more due to fuel and transport) and I have eggs. But fruit and vegetables, basics such as flour and oil, fuel and GIN! Have you seen the price of GIN?! And my couple of ciggies of an evening with said Gin is really creeping up and scarily quickly, along with animal feed, hay, haylage, diesel etc - even stupid things like a new tail bag for one of the mares is now over 50% more than the one I brought another mare pre Christmas.
So yes - we the people would like to be told that we’re not paying for his latest vanity project in his bid to feel important.

I honestly believe he lied to Rachel and is now paying dearly for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.