Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread- title by @InkHeart can anyone recap.

Old thread here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title ❤

I missed a fair bit of the thread, I think, but Sparry was mentioned in association with allegations regarding sex trafficking parties. Officially he's supposed to have brought "legitimacy" to the whole thing. Well, that's one I never thought we'd hear.

Smegsy keeps adding to the list of stuff she'll be selling, latest being makeup. I hope that doesn't mean that there will be a worldwide shortage of cheesy poofs. Wonder if she'll sell the one tear highlighter - that was good.

I don't remember much else.

Oh I made a few people see their dinners by talking about Sparry's lustworthiness. I'm not repentant at all 🤷😂

We'll be dedicating thoughts and prayers to Catherine and Charles at 6pm on Friday. Complete and quick healing/recovery to both of them ❤

I'm off to get harassed by the Pup now 😂 Leaving my unmarkled (so far) crafts that I've been going on about for a couple of days. This pink reminds me of Catherine ❤

IMG-20240327-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Last thread closed while I was replying to this post...
QUOTE="wibble, post: 18824077, member: 333686"]
The green was to celebrate the Free State's role in the Commonwealth.
[/QUOTE]
What role was she celebrating when she wore that khaki/poo coloured outfit to Prince Louis' christening where everyone else wore cream or blue? Markle is a malevolent source, always with the ulterior motives!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you for the new thread. Just wanted to pick this up from the last thread @wisebutwild

"However, when she had cooled down I think she was hoping to put her ‘two pen’orth in‘ in her zoom call to the summit which fortunately TQ didn’t allow." - My gut says they were concerned the summit may be recorded or third parties may become privy to the conversation off screen and out of view, a potential security threat amongst other things.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Harry’s been having fun at the taxpayers expense.

Prince Harry’s failed legal bid to overturn a Home Office decision to deny him the right to automatic police protection cost the taxpayer more than £500,000, the Telegraph can reveal.

The cost to the public purse will likely raise questions about the merits of a member of the Royal family taking legal action against the Government.

Figures released via a Freedom of Information request reveal that the total cost of fighting two separate judicial review claims lodged by the Duke of Sussex over his security reached £514,128.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
It seems American Rancid Orchid marketing is making an impression with the TikTok generation.

I mentioned to my youngest that Meghan is going to be selling make up.
They replied, "why is Meghan Markle selling make up? She's butters."

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The last thread closed before I had a chance to comment on the article about Smegs‘s new vision of clothes for her and her ARO customers. This is a quote from the article…….

Through Mizrahi’s expertise and Markle’s vision, the new wardrobe is poised to become a standout collection that reflects the Duchess’s personality and taste. By combining elements of luxury and understated elegance, Markle’s clothing choices will likely appeal to a wide range of consumers seeking a balance between sophistication and comfort.

No doubt this new vision range will be modelled by supermodel Smeg herself showing ……’understated elegance, sophistication and comfort’ ……. I will believe it when I see it! More like move over Primark you have competition!

Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for starting this new thread and @InkHeart for the fab title.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
It seems American Rancid Orchid marketing is making an impression with the TikTok generation.

I mentioned to my youngest that Meghan is going to be selling make up.
They replied, "why is Meghan Markle selling make up? She's butters."
The whole set up with this is strange as there is nothing on the website, you have to sign up to join a waiting list and it is not clear what exactly you are being asked to wait for, she opened the website without knowing what she is going to sell on it as she seems to be adding more and more items to the trademark application and it is not known when American Riviera Orchard will be launched as she didn't give a date.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The whole set up with this is strange as there is nothing on the website, you have to sign up to join a waiting list and it is not clear what exactly you are being asked to wait for and she opened the website without knowing what she is going to sell on it as she seems to be adding more and more items to the trademark application.
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than give that piece of tit my email address.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
What's the world coming to?
You can't even go to a dodgy party in peace?
When's the court case gonna be for this reporting Hatold, you ginger wankstain?🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title ❤

I missed a fair bit of the thread, I think, but Sparry was mentioned in association with allegations regarding sex trafficking parties. Officially he's supposed to have brought "legitimacy" to the whole thing. Well, that's one I never thought we'd hear.

Smegsy keeps adding to the list of stuff she'll be selling, latest being makeup. I hope that doesn't mean that there will be a worldwide shortage of cheesy poofs. Wonder if she'll sell the one tear highlighter - that was good.

I don't remember much else.

Oh I made a few people see their dinners by talking about Sparry's lustworthiness. I'm not repentant at all 🤷😂

We'll be dedicating thoughts and prayers to Catherine and Charles at 6pm on Friday. Complete and quick healing/recovery to both of them ❤

I'm off to get harassed by the Pup now 😂 Leaving my unmarkled (so far) crafts that I've been going on about for a couple of days. This pink reminds me of Catherine ❤

View attachment 2840257
I saw in the last thread you were talking about the film The Mistress Of Spices but couldn't find it. Amazon Prime US has it either to rent, buy or for free if you do a week-long trial with one of the film channels. Anyone outside the US can usually use a VPN to watch stuff so hopefully, you or anyone else who wants to see it will be able to that way. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Harry’s been having fun at the taxpayers expense.

Prince Harry’s failed legal bid to overturn a Home Office decision to deny him the right to automatic police protection cost the taxpayer more than £500,000, the Telegraph can reveal.

The cost to the public purse will likely raise questions about the merits of a member of the Royal family taking legal action against the Government.

Figures released via a Freedom of Information request reveal that the total cost of fighting two separate judicial review claims lodged by the Duke of Sussex over his security reached £514,128.
Will he not have to pay that as he lost?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
From Jane Moore.
I don’t know who the guy next to the article is but I’ve decided he’s allowed to stay in …

IMG_2350.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Found this on Tumblr 🤣

Smegs and her eternal love for street corners. We are well aware 😂

Last thread closed while I was replying to this post...
QUOTE="wibble, post: 18824077, member: 333686"]
The green was to celebrate the Free State's role in the Commonwealth.
What role was she celebrating when she wore that khaki/poo coloured outfit to Prince Louis' christening where everyone else wore cream or blue? Markle is a malevolent source, always with the ulterior motives!
[/QUOTE]

😂

I was making olive green coasters the other day - using the pigments for the first time. This material dries lighter, but I didn't know just how much lighter. I missed being Markled by a whisker 😂

IMG_20240327_135421598~2.jpg

I saw in the last thread you were talking about the film The Mistress Of Spices but couldn't find it. Amazon Prime US has it either to rent, buy or for free if you do a week-long trial with one of the film channels. Anyone outside the US can usually use a VPN to watch stuff so hopefully, you or anyone else who wants to see it will be able to that way. :)

Thank you! 🤗 Yes, I saw that it's available for purchase from Amazon, but they're asking for quite a lot of money, given the rate of exchange. I avoid using a VPN since I also use the network/device for work, but I'll hopefully find another way when I'm ready to watch it. Quite a list I'm ignoring right now in favour of the Penny Blossoms episode of The Big Bang Theory 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.