Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not so sure. I alternate between thinking that and then thinking there's more to this ie H's involvement. I firmly believe H has attended at least one of those parties, if only for the drugs and sex with the prostitutes as that behaviour is right up his street. And I also wonder if he actually initially met M on one of diddy's yacht parties.
It did not cross my mind, but now I think about it - honestly at this point nothing is able to surprise me when it comes to "celebs" and their shady businesses..... lets wait and see, certainly this case might be interesting

and I have to share, from the lawsuit, even if it is off topic because it cracks me up since yesterday - the Miami club where Diddy gets his es**ts from when he is in town is called Booby Trap on the River :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The last thread closed before I had a chance to comment on the article about Smegs‘s new vision of clothes for her and her ARO customers. This is a quote from the article…….

Through Mizrahi’s expertise and Markle’s vision, the new wardrobe is poised to become a standout collection that reflects the Duchess’s personality and taste. By combining elements of luxury and understated elegance, Markle’s clothing choices will likely appeal to a wide range of consumers seeking a balance between sophistication and comfort.

No doubt this new vision range will be modelled by supermodel Smeg herself showing ……’understated elegance, sophistication and comfort’ ……. I will believe it when I see it! More like move over Primark you have competition!

Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for starting this new thread and @InkHeart for the fab title.
My word, the thread has flown by today.

Still trying not to spontaneously combust after reading the post from @Amiyaya from the last thread where the ginger-twunt and mega-witch expect grovelling apologies from William, Catherine and the rest of the family
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-430-stfu-henry-rachel.44590/post-18820462

Now I'm trying to get my head around mega-witch modelling 🤣🤦‍♀️

I mean, aside from the fact the clothes are fricking horrible, she's got a figure like SpongeBob Squarepants!

Nope, just not having it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I'm sure William will be brought up to speed in due course. He has enough on his plate right now. I'm wondering though just how seriously ill Charles is. 🥺

I've been getting notifications for this article repeatedly on all my devices even though I kept clicking 'not interested' and 'not useful'. Didn't know what they were excluding him from, although considering the subject matter of the film I was watching, it's a creepy sort of coincidence.

The Harkles should focus on themselves and their Flatpacks for a while 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
According to Boozy...

William is knocking her about...
Kate has done something to herself....
and they are getting divorced....

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The fact that the only KNOWN photo of Hazno with Diddy was in 2007 means duck all in my opinion. If these parties are as bad as made out, it stands to reason that no outside photos exist. Covert photos/videos take inside them is a whole different matter. After all, it's been widely reported that Hazno 's partying in L.A is very much on the down low. The Better Up parties were wild as well. No smoke without a bleeping big bonfire imo

• Heart
Reactions: 40
According to Boozy...

William is knocking her about...
Kate has done something to herself....
and they are getting divorced....

Boozy needs rehab. Electric shocks Bollywood style 🙄

This one doesn't depict the medical procedure (ETA: these are banned now), which might make people uncomfortable, but it does sort of show how the Sugars share a single brain cell 🤦

Old video of Eugenie pushing/ nudging past Catherine. no surprise E did not write a public message of hope to C.

thanks for the thread and title. ❤
@ChaoticArtist I want to see that! ❤

Sorry, what did you want to see? 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Old video of Eugenie pushing/ nudging past Catherine. no surprise E did not write a public message of hope to C.

thanks for the thread and title. ❤
@ChaoticArtist I want to see that! ❤
And I don't know if she meant this but when Catherine does walk past, she gives a quick side glance back towards E and flicks her hair back as if to say HA..who's walking ahead now? 🤣 :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of. 20:00 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER BUTTERCREAMED bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE BUT SPLITS TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
And I don't know if she meant this but when Catherine does walk past, she gives a quick side glance back towards E and flicks her hair back as if to say HA..who's walking ahead now? 🤣 :sneaky:

I liked that as far as I could tell, she didn't look annoyed (at least not to the point that could be used against her for having a quick temper, although I would have, and have pushed back on occasion - the only way to deal with some of my bullies). Just watchful, and she immediately turned to speak to someone else and had a lovely smile. Could be taken as fake, but doubt it. When she turned, it looked like she was just checking that there was no rude/careless "blood princess" in her path. Made Eugenie look even worse.

From this to that walkabout, Catherine appears to have come a long way, but she's also still the same steady, strong and smart reactor.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Behind paywall so had to snatch at it.

A Newsweek article says it's not clear why Harald has been mentioned in the Diddy case. He only met him briefly in 2007 when Diddy appeared in a concert for Diana for the 10th anniversary. William was there.
The article says it's just as well that Harald didn't wax lyrical about Diddy in Spare, only mentioning him in passing and writing at length about Elton John.
As it stands, unless further evidence emerges, the vague connection between them is unlikely to damage Harald like PA's association with Epstein damaged the Duke of York.

Glad to see Jenny Afia in the bin @VC10 . Are clerics allowed or would that be disrespectful?

@tobehonest just posted a tweet that the Stoat attended a Diddy party in 2022 - 23, so likely if there's anything it will be here. Newsweek didn't pick this up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Did Princess Beatrice have a comment after the cancer video from PoW? I know Fergie did - and Eugenia did not - but did not hear about Beatrice.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

I agree with Cinny's comments about Operation Menai Bridge. There's quite a few articles from last month about this - all more or less the same - two above. What I make of this is that plans started many years ago but were ramped up and possibly updated last month. So yes, I am still very concerned for Charles' health, but I'm sure William is already aware of the basics/whatever was already in place. He can be updated when he's ready.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of. 20:00 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER BUTTERCREAMED bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL bleep
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE BUT SPLITS TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF bleep
This list is going to need its own thread at the rate it's going! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is actually a good read

Could this be why Harry flew back to see Charles in Feb?
---

I agree with Cinny's comments about Operation Menai Bridge. There's quite a few articles from last month about this - all more or less the same - two above. What I make of this is that plans started many years ago but were ramped up and possibly updated last month. So yes, I am still very concerned for Charles' health, but I'm sure William is already aware of the basics/whatever was already in place. He can be updated when he's ready.
I think anyone going through something like this likes to get their affairs in order, even when the prognosis is good. I would imagine that the only changes to be made are involving Harry and Meghan. I'm sure William has specified that larger candles and feathers are required 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.