Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Maybe William is wondering too? Chuck has spent millions over 20+years rehabilitating her image. I hope William doesn't "disappear", as though we know Catherine's ill he has duties and should be seen as the visible heir apart from visiting schoolchildren.

Chuck's wife is scheduled to represent him at these events:

"Provisional plans have been made for her to represent him at the Chelsea Flower Show, the D-Day 80th anniversary commemorations, Garter Day, Royal Ascot and Trooping the Colour. William has apparently indicated his willingness to help but hasn't yet been called upon."

William must be seen as the endorsed heir in whom the king has confidence, instead of Chuck using these events for his wife's PR. What we don't need is "lazy Will staying at home headlines" especially if he wants to represent the king at these events as he should. It's him the public want to see anyway. Jmo.
I don’t think KC is using the current situation for Camilla’s PR.
I think she is doing her best to support her husband and William and Catherine in the best way she can.
I don’t think she ever wanted this high profile role but now it has been forced upon her she is doing her damnest to give it her best shot and she is doing well.
KC is doing what he can via videos, etc.
William has been out and about but needs the next two weeks to support his children who must be very confused.
As a family, they are already all pulling together. Not many familes are as close and supportive

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
From Jane Moore.
I don’t know who the guy next to the article is but I’ve decided he’s allowed to stay in …

IMG_2350.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Harry’s been having fun at the taxpayers expense.

Prince Harry’s failed legal bid to overturn a Home Office decision to deny him the right to automatic police protection cost the taxpayer more than £500,000, the Telegraph can reveal.

The cost to the public purse will likely raise questions about the merits of a member of the Royal family taking legal action against the Government.

Figures released via a Freedom of Information request reveal that the total cost of fighting two separate judicial review claims lodged by the Duke of Sussex over his security reached £514,128.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Amiyaya

VIP Member
The whole set up with this is strange as there is nothing on the website, you have to sign up to join a waiting list and it is not clear what exactly you are being asked to wait for and she opened the website without knowing what she is going to sell on it as she seems to be adding more and more items to the trademark application.
I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than give that piece of shit my email address.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Chita

VIP Member
If anything it's been enhanced. See the two high viz Landrovers clearing the peasants for a 12 minute Pa swing-by.

IMO we can only expect more if Chuck keels :mad:

I'm not a Charles fan.
BUT I think the OTT motorcade he arranged for Harry that time was so that there could be no Harkle lies about how long Harry spent with him.
The motorcade was seen.
The helicopter taking Charles to Sandringham without Harry was seen straight after.

So there is no doubt what the timeline was.

Had he not authorised that motorcade the Harkles could have pretended the meeting between Charles and Harry was way longer than it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

wibble

VIP Member
Excerpt from this Mirror article.
Harry isn't in a state of paranoia, he's in a state of permanent self-pity.

Go and read the chapter in Spare in which he goes to the South Pole with a group of amputees.
Skip the bit where he carefully chooses his underpants so as not to get frost bite again...

They set off...
And there is Harry with this group who have lost limbs, when suddenly he remembers that twenty years before he broke his toe and it's causing him jip...
but he struggles on manfully suffering more than the rest of them....

He is an absolute twat, lacking all self awareness.
Not least because the theme of the book is supposedly a journey from the dead world of the Monarchy and Britain... where even the castles are held together with blood of slaughtered animals... towards this new world of life.

Well remind me Harry...
When given a helicopter what did you do with it, and what did William do with it.

You fucking lying hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

carolinew

VIP Member
Off topic, but it's a funny old world. Who would have predicted years ago that Camilla would not only be embraced as Queen but that she'd be doing all these royal engagements as practically one of the only ones left standing. She's no doubt wondering herself what the hell happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Harry’s been having fun at the taxpayers expense.

Prince Harry’s failed legal bid to overturn a Home Office decision to deny him the right to automatic police protection cost the taxpayer more than £500,000, the Telegraph can reveal.

The cost to the public purse will likely raise questions about the merits of a member of the Royal family taking legal action against the Government.

Figures released via a Freedom of Information request reveal that the total cost of fighting two separate judicial review claims lodged by the Duke of Sussex over his security reached £514,128.
Fuck him, just fuck him. With that £1/2 milion, how many premature babies would that money have saved? How many cancer patients would have been treated far sooner? Or people living in agony for years needing new hips or knees...?
Selfish bastard. Wasting our money on his selfish demands for his own gratification.

Yes, I'm emotional and angry about this. I just imagine how bereaved parents and cancer patients are feeling and all those painfully disabled arthritis patients....

At least Chuck should have the good grace to pay for his idiot son's legal frolics.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Chita

VIP Member
I don’t think KC is using the current situation for Camilla’s PR.
I think she is doing her best to support her husband and William and Catherine in the best way she can.
I don’t think she ever wanted this high profile role but now it has been forced upon her she is doing her damnest to give it her best shot and she is doing well.
KC is doing what he can via videos, etc.
William has been out and about but needs the next two weeks to support his children who must be very confused.
As a family, they are already all pulling together. Not many familes are as close and supportive

Yeh I think Camilla has turned out to be a good egg.
She makes Charles a better man, too.
She hates the leading role that has been thrust upon her but she does it because she loves him and knows it is her duty as his wife.

I'm sure William and Catherine are grateful she is taking over those events from Charles because it gives them more time to be as normal a family as possible.

William can attend some of them if he wants, but he doesn't have to commit to it because Camilla is stepping in.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Thalia

VIP Member
For your viewing pleasure, a full list of the shitty tat being sold on ARsehOle :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2840835
Where's all my throw sistas?
Lemme hear pillow sistas
Soap sista, tote sista, oil sista, scarf sista
Tag sista, note sista, tape sista, card sista

He met Marmalade down in old Montecite
Merchin' her stuff on the street
She said, "Here's honey, you wanna give it a go?"
Oh, nuh-uh

Non-medicated skin care cream (hey, hey, hey)
Itchie, itchie, ya-ya, cream (cream)
Mocha leaded oaty coffee (ooh, yeah)
Duchess Jam and Marmalade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

InkHeart

Chatty Member
@MeInMidAmerica Here's another story from your Duke University! Sounds like the place needs shutting down!

View attachment 2845897

Why does this person's desire to feel a certain way supercede the health of the baby? It isn't real milk and it's full of synthetic hormones. The baby should not be an experiment in swallowing a potentially harmful substance so that an adult can feel fulfilled.

• Heart
  • Sad

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Just watched Googlebox and they showed the reaction of those on the program to POW’s announcement video last Friday. All were right behind her, a few were in tears and were saying she shouldn’t have had to do it and how brave she was, and every one of them showed her support. She has the hearts of the people in the UK and the monarchy is not on its last legs if this showing is anything to go by.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
When you think of it, there has always been a scandal, sex or similar or questionable behaviour, around him:

The way he spoke about the young woman who took his virginity, in Spare.

The rough treatment of sex workers when in Army.

The sex scandal at African Parks (even if he wasn't involved it's his name on the 'tin'

The naked shenanigans that we know of in Vegas (more was covered up I think)

And if true, the rumours that he attacked a woman so badly she ended up with brain damage and the RF paid and contine to pay for her medical bills, and paid her to keep quiet. (as in BookWorm video in last thread. But I'd also heard that rumour)

There's probably so much more that has been kept quiet. But that is the problem. RF have always covered for him hence enabling him. And not allowing him to face consequences for his actions, or take responsibility.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Fizz22

VIP Member
This is completely off any topic we are speaking of, but this is more so for newcomers who don't understand the dislike of Markle. When they did their engagement interview and she said she didn't know of him and her only question was "is he kind" I knew AT THAT EXACT MOMENT she was a fucking liar. No one and I mean NO ONE is asking those questions in soho house. Is he kind. GTFOH. You gotta be some kind of naive to believe this.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

OiOiNoseyParker

Fuck him, just fuck him. With that £1/2 milion, how many premature babies would that money have saved? How many cancer patients would have been treated far sooner? Or people living in agony for years needing new hips or knees...?
Selfish bastard. Wasting our money on his selfish demands for his own gratification.

Yes, I'm emotional and angry about this. I just imagine how bereaved parents and cancer patients are feeling and all those painfully disabled arthritis patients....

At least Chuck should have the good grace to pay for his idiot son's legal frolics.
Should be Harry's bill and his alone. Might dissuade him from having such a litigious attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Amiyaya

VIP Member
You know we were told about POW being out of sight til Easter and she was HOUNDED - many gammons demanding to be told and that poor woman had to bear her whole heart to the world.

we’ve been told KC isn’t going to be doing any appearances and everyone’s like - okay?! Where are the demands for HIs medical records and a full and frank account?

• Wow
  • Angry

carolinew

VIP Member
I don't like to speculate about the nature of the king's cancer, but it just occurred to me that if it is something as awful as pancreatic cancer and the prognosis is as dire as stated in some of the articles Tattlers have posted, imagine what William must be feeling. Within the space of a few weeks he's found out that his wife is seriously ill and he's going to become king in the near future. And on top of that he's got his dreadful brother and his wife scheming in the background. I know William is no youngster - he's a middle-aged man after all - but it's got to be the stuff of nightmares for him.

• Sad
  • Heart