Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm sure William will be brought up to speed in due course. He has enough on his plate right now. I'm wondering though just how seriously ill Charles is. 🥺
This is one of those where you need to look at the source... "marca".com not being a particularly well known source of info!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Also, she launched ARO to provide date of "first use" for the trademark application...not that I think there was ever a danger of anyone else independently coming up with that stupid name

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks for this @Hula flight . I've been posting for 3 years that the RF is being blackmailed about the non-existent Sussex children. Chuck has successfully muzzled the press on all fronts and with ease. We rage at the press for not unmasking the Stoats, but they are prevented from doing so. It's clear as daylight now.

Chuck's manipulation of the press extended to rewriting Catherine's reason that she waited for the end if term to release her cancer video to protect the children. Chuck ordered the press (legal threat?) to rewrite it to reflect entirely on him, with no mention of the Wales children at all being the reason for the timing of the video. It was now so that Catherine could bask in the outpouring of love for the King, and follow his noble example.

I wonder how Catherine and William felt when they read this. One day she explains it's to protect their children, two days later it's nothing to do with the children and is entirely thanks to his gracious loving majesty a.k.a. "One-Take Wales".
Two contradictory articles about a very important moment for the Wales family, hijacked for Chuck's PR. Barf.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am fully invested in following Diddy's story and even though I think Harry is not the biggest name that could be brought down together with Diddy, that case has potential to be a big one, for many Hollywood celebs. This or completely vanish.
I read the lawsuit of the guy who is suing Diddy for many things (probably this lawsuit triggered some investigations but the link between it and the raids at Diddy mansions is not clear). He claims that Diddy has cameras everywhere and he recorded everyone who ever attended his parties/whatever was going there during them/, including famous people.
So part of me suspects things may get dangerous for many people if these claims are true and there will be attempts to make the case dissapear. Lets remember full and real Epstein's list is not yet published if I checked correctly and I have zero doubts that it is because of some influences.

I think though that Harry is seen as too stupid to have been included in whatever happened with Diddy (the allegations in the lawsuit are of really criminal character and borderline organised crime). I would not expect Diddy or whoever he did his business with to use Harry's name for anything other than trying to add even more false credibility to Diddy "mogul" status, as part of bigger scheme, with other famous names.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When the harkles reached out to William and Catherine 'privately', was it part of their world wide privacy tour? I think so. Clearly, if it was private no one would know about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am fully invested in following Diddy's story and even though I think Harry is not the biggest name that could be brought down together with Diddy, that case has potential to be a big one or completely vanishing. I read the lawsuit of the guy who is suing Diddy for many things (probably this lawsuit triggered some investigations but the link between it and the raids at Diddy mansions is not clear). He claims that Diddy has cameras everywhere and he recorded everyone who ever attended his parties/whatever was going there during them/, including famous people.
So part of me suspects things may get dangerous for many people if that is true and there will be attempts to make the case dissapear.

I think though that Harry is seen as too stupid to have been included in whatever happened, I would not expect Diddy or whoever he did his business with to use Harry's name for anything other than trying to add even more false credibility to Diddy "mogul" status.
I'm not so sure. I alternate between thinking that and then thinking there's more to this ie H's involvement. I firmly believe H has attended at least one of those parties, if only for the drugs and sex with the prostitutes as that behaviour is right up his street. And I also wonder if he actually initially met M on one of diddy's yacht parties.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

I'm sure William will be brought up to speed in due course. He has enough on his plate right now. I'm wondering though just how seriously ill Charles is. 🥺
Yeah, I'm sure they excluded the next King. Sounds like a Sussex plant...again.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I watched the 2024 film Damsel last night and one of the scenes made me chuckle.

Outline.
Millie Bobby Brown is Elodie, the daughter of Lord and Lady Bayford. She has been married off to a wealthy Prince to help save their impoverished people.
Anyhoo the scene went like this.

[Chamberlin] At first light, I shall return to convey you to meet His Royal Highness. Henry, Prince of Aurea.
[Lady Bayford] Is something wrong?
[Elodie] I just hope he’s kind. Hmm. And well-read.

Remind you of anything?

and to be honest the film was crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

This is totally wrong and William should not be excluded. This I bet is the first time this has ever happened, and I don't believe the explanation that Chuck has excluded William because he doesn't want to add to William's worries.
Is he king or what? Is William heir to the throne or what?

There are constitutional rules and duties involved here, and the Monarch's funeral plans are automatically prepared and discussed however well he or she Is long in advance. This matter is very much William's business by birthright.

Imagine if HM had left Chuck out of discussions on London Bridge. It's not like they're planning a cocktail party and need to relieve someone of the stress of planning it.
Chuck's wife however benign she appears is no friend of the Waleses imo.

How does this look? Bad. Chuck is bending the rules if this article is true, and it's very worrying. Leaving him out will make William even more stressed and delight the Sussexes. What is going on and what is Chuck up to?

ETA @VC10 has just posted this is rubbish and I fell for it, so am greatly relieved. It's not bring reported anywhere else but Marca.com so likely VC10 is right. Thank you. Phew!
ETA 2 @Wackie Jeaver just said the same. Good.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is totally wrong and William should not be excluded. This I bet is the first time this has ever happened, and I don't believe the explanation that Chuck has excluded William because he doesn't want to add to William's worries.
Is he king or what? Is William heir to the throne or what?

There are constitutional rules and duties involved here, and the Monarch's funeral plans are automatically prepared and discussed however well he or she Is long in advance. This matter is very much William's business by birthright.

Imagine if HM had left Chuck out of discussions on London Bridge. It's not like they're planning a cocktail party and need to relieve someone of the stress of planning it.
Chuck's wife however benign she appears is no friend of the Waleses imo.

How does this look? Bad. Chuck is bending the rules if this article is true, and it's very worrying. Leaving him out will make William even more stressed and delight the Sussexes. What is going on and what is Chuck up to?
There's no truth in that non-entity webpage site 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Not wishing to sound heartless if I'm planning my funeral I'd be doing it with my partner and then telling my kids what I want so there's no story here?

There's also been plans for Charles funeral for decades - and I suspect they're updating all the RF funeral plans in light if lessons learnt from HMQE2.

Someone's raising thus as clickbait and to get people speculating how poorly he is.

• Sick
Wonder if Harry’s involvement in Sissy’s party was the reason Obama visited number 10. He is causing the democrats a lot of problems. They are trying To come across as inclusive and yet they are having to tidy up the messes of a middle aged pampered, very rich white man who isn’t even a us citizen. Bet the Canadians are glad they left!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

the thing is that KC3 death and KW5 succession has been planned for years; literally since Charles became of age to not need a regent.

• Heart
Old video of Eugenie pushing/ nudging past Catherine. no surprise E did not write a public message of hope to C.

thanks for the thread and title. ❤
@ChaoticArtist I want to see that! ❤

• Sick
  • Wow
Thanks so much for the recap, new thread and fab new title.

Just saw this tweet and quite liked it. That picture of Smeg at Inrictus is her in all her authentic vileness I reckon.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.