Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next pap walk incoming I reckon! It’s like they’re pushing and pushing to be allowed back in and I don’t think it will ever happen.

He can feel they're missing out - he chose to leave, he chose to expose his true jealous nasty personality, he chose to marry a turd, he chose to air his perceived dirty laundry in public, he chose to live in a foreign country, he chose to insult and lie about his birth nation, he chose to put money over dignity, he chose to behave like an entitled brat to try to bully his family publicly to try to get his own way and he chose to threaten and blackmail his family.

This is the result of your choices Henry - if you don't like it you should have chosen differently.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Was nice to see Charles and Camilla today at the service, though he did put a hand to steady himself when he was walking towards the car at the end. And even nicer to see JT in a suit - thank you, your Majesty for that Easter present to us Tattlers ❤
Surprised that he shook hands with the public though, isn't he supposed to be distancing?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Next pap walk incoming I reckon! It’s like they’re pushing and pushing to be allowed back in and I don’t think it will ever happen.

And who's fault is it that they're missing out on Easter with the Royals? I'll give you a clue Harry... it's not the Royals.
Just think, if things were different, it would be your kids taking centre stage today instead of the missing Wales children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.