Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck :m
BookWorm wondered if from the time stamps if the Stoat spent 17 minutes with his father. Maybe he went to Sandringham. C will have the best care and could be around for a few years yet, so why did the Stoat rush over? William hasn't sern his fsther but is on the phone daily.
BookWorm thinks that C is avoiding his younger son, and every Stoat request to meet with his father has resulted in C taking off. C has a duty to sit down with his son and sort this out. So what if the Stoat goes to the media? Running away resolves nothing especially now, everyone's tired and exhausted and Chuck needs to listen to the public and act.
He shouldn't leave this to William, who has his own children to deal with.

Reactions: 23
Has anyone checked the valuables at Clarence House? I wouldn’t put it past that fucker to steal something.
Either Clarence or St.James (wherever Charles office was at that time)don't remember were once robbed , it seems that the thieves took the entwined C&C cufflinks which Diana claimed stood for Charles &Camilla.
Funny that.
Maybe Harry just searched for...evidence.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Or, he has told Harry and said that if it gets to the press I shall hold you responsible and there will be consequences.
Yes, but personally I think it's past that. The Harkles equate information with money and KC3 is too weak a character to be that assertive. I should imagine the meeting was supervised by the suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ummm...perhaps Harry is not the best person to approach if you want to prove you're related to Windsors 🤣
(Only joking, I think he is - sadly for us - an offspring of Charles)
Is this the Big Spring Reveal that Lady C's been teasing us with? Love Child Simon Dorante-Day confirmed as an elderly Flatpack? :coronation: Bring it on, that's all we need!!
download (8).jpeg
images (7).jpeg

---
This a fair balanced article by A.N Wilson in the DM about the immense burden on William. He hasn't had as long as his father did to learn the ropes.

Unfortunately it's behind a paywall, so could a kind tattler repost if they are able to.
I think A N Wilson is a brilliant historian. It's not so much that William hasn't had as much time to learn the ropes but that C has landed him with an unprecedented mess to inherit.
As for learning the ropes, C might know all about protocol and military uniforms, but he's blind and deaf to what's going on imo. Longevity doesn't always bring wisdom, and William is already the wiser and more astute man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So is Harry so deluded that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong and should be welcomed with open arms as the victim? That’s he’s being generous to visit so he’s shocked at being given an ice cold shoulder?
We, the great unwashed, should marvel at Harry's great wisdom. At his bravery on the battlefield. We should be on bended knee thanking him for his presence. I really think that's what he believes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

If I may, I'd like to reassure UK (and EU) citizens that we DO HAVE strong laws protecting our freedom of expression

The full list of UK HUMAN RIGHTS (which is very closely aligned to the EU's HUMAN RIGHTS ) is here:

The most pertinent are these:
HRA #8
HRA #9
HRA #10
HRA #11

The European Court of Human Rights defined the importance of our freedom of expression in this case:

Handyside v United Kingdom
(5493/72) was a case decided by the European Court of Human Rights in 1976. Its conclusion contains the famous phrase that:

Freedom of expression ... is applicable not only to 'information' or 'ideas' that are favourably received or regarded as inoffensive or as a matter of indifference, but also to those that offend, shock or disturb the State or any sector of the population.

Miller v The College of Policing [2021] EWCA Civ 1926 ] heard in the UK's Royal Courts of Justice in 2021
At appeal in the Court of Appeal, the judges reiterated and emphatically upheld the importance of the definition in Handyside and quoted that definition in full in their judgment:

“Freedom of expression constitutes one of the essential foundations of a ["democratic society"], one of the basic conditions for its progress and for the development of every man. Subject to paragraph 2 of Article 10 [HRA]…it is applicable not only to "information" or "ideas" that are favourably received or regarded as inoffensive or as a matter of indifference, but also to those that offend, shock or disturb the State or any sector of the population. Such are the demands of that pluralism, tolerance and broadmindedness without which there is no "democratic society".
[That also means that no one has the right to not be offended, subject to HRA10.]

------------------
We do have strong laws that protect our freedoms.
Unfortunately, they're not made easy to find or learn about.
And we've been fortunate that we've not had to think about these laws until the last few years and bad actors like Hazno and his wife (and governments) who are intent on censoring us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they are trying to appear impartial or even-handed. I don't think for a minute they believe what they are writing. Or genuinely care. It is fodder around the King Charles story which is kinda gross but hey ho.
A quick dash across Twitter and many appear to have a similar annoyance and wondering about wtf was that all about. I live in SW London not far from Wimbledon and the Hurlingham club and we might get a couple motorcycles around the RR when it is Kate and /or the kids. But not Met popo. Ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The media will always be a problem.

What we are saying is William doesn't let them control his life. These nicknames they give them don't work because William remains steadfast. Workshy, Kannot, Willnot... Whatever it is,... It's 2024 and his MO has not changed. No matter how much they howl.

He may make mistakes, yes. Humanity. But he will call them out appropriately when necessary, work with them in a professional manner (the press still covers royal work) but keep them at bay and not let them dictate his life.

For one, William will not collaborate with a journalist on a book on the down low and pretend he didn't. Something that all of his family members except the late Queen and Prince Phillip have done.

I know people around here think his Lady Susan statement was a bad move, but I can tell you everyone I know appreciated that statement. Including me. Especially since almost every article that was written about her started out with "Prince William's Godmother..."

Responding to the media is not the same as being controlled by them. Clearly, the media wants to control him, but they are having difficulty doing it. Let's see where this goes.

As for parliament. The Queen changed things in her day. If she could lobby Churchill... Of all bleeping people... Then I am sure William can lobby Sunak.
You evaded the ''failed parenting'' part -if it happens .
It's not failed , but that would be the claim.
He may become King tomorrow what then?
Also things are changed, example if he speaks tonight about Kate and Charles .
Public pressure , that isn't his style, he didn't do it before so it's ...forced change.

Confused about the book part, only Harry and Charles directly did books.
William had Jamie Lowther Pinkerton, Miguel Head, Paddy Harrverson etc for that, similar to Harry.
Or they had shadows like Harry had Dampier.
Don't understand why ''book cooperation '' is negative unless it intentionally batters somebody or the Monarchy .
Philip cooperated with Boothroyd.
Reacting vs responding is my point. Lobbying isn't what it was for the Queen , Sunak is now it may change to somebody less fond of..gongs.
Again ..long term planning is a bit.. slow. Yes the media will always be a problem , so..take away their oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen William has arrived at the Black and White Ball… “sorry Harry, can’t see you old chap, I’ll be hanging out with actual Hollywood megastar Tom Cruise. ….er, no, I can’t “swing you a ticket”, sorry.”

Megz will be LIVID

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The original ''King Charles will hold his weekly audiences with the PM'' somehow changed into ''King Charles will hold his weekly audiences with the PM via phone.''

So Charles might be struggling more with the treatment than announced .

• Wow
Reactions: 25
He doesn't look very upset. I wonder if he got told how much KC was going to leave him in his will.
Are reports correct that C told both his sons about his diagnosis some days ago, but H was told to keep quiet until the Palace announced it? Then three minutes later the Stoat said he was coming over.
I can't see this being a surprise visit, C knew he was coming, had him met officially. The Stoat was here for a reason, not the Will or because the Ho sent him. He got what he came for and wasn't bundled off while the helicopter rotors were turning, imo. But of course we've no idea yet though it might leak out through Montyshitto. The Stoat rushing over could mean that C's condition is serious. Paperwork?

Reactions: 22
More pictures at Heathrow:

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.
Are the undertakers part of his security team or just there to bury yet another desperate PR stunt?

And that last one looks like he's clenching his arse cheeks in a desperate attempt to make it to the bog in time...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More pictures at Heathrow:

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.
Many failure-to-launch people who can't cope with the real world on their own, often end up surrounded by e.g. social workers, psychiatrists, drug counsellors, police officers, prison warders, probation officers ....and an utterly exhausted, broken family who end up needing treatment and support for enduring stress etc.

If you're a right Royal F-T-L, you get the same but in upmarket disguise.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

(The tune is based on the pretty title song of the super-popular romantic Hindi film 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' from my school days. The line he sings in Hindi translates to "What should I do, I feel sad")
Haha reminded me of Harry Hill in 2009. Watch to the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
cutting Narcs out your life has nothing to do with holding a grudge! ...Its done to protect your own mental health and well being, which has already had a battering, the battering you allow as your hoping its a phase or making allowances for certain destructive behaviours etc hoping to see change, trying to look for the best in them, and the whole time your thinking this and making allowances the narcs campaign intensifies with further plotting and scheming its a hard lesson to learn Leopards never change their spots
This is so true. I loved my sibling, we were so close growing up. I cant believe that I'm in a position that makes me feel relieved that we no longer have contact.

Sometimes for your own peace of mind, you have to draw a line and do what's best for you, as it seems that William has now done.

It is why these two hold so much interest for me, people who are bad news by themselves but put them together and it's unbelievably toxic. Just like my sibling and her spouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.