Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hannahebee for the lovely thread title :)

Recap:

Catherine is now out of hospital and is continuing to recover at home.
William is about to return to work and Edward is having a brief break.

King Charles has been diagnosed with a form of cancer and will be starting a schedule of treatment soon.

We wish them all well.

And the prodigal son is returning...

Please add anything I've missed

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Thanks to @Hannahebee for the lovely thread title :)

Recap:

Catherine is now out of hospital and is continuing to recover at home.
William is about to return to work and Edward is having a brief break.

King Charles has been diagnosed with a form of cancer and will be starting a schedule of treatment soon.

We wish them all well.

And the prodigal son is returning...

Please add anything I've missed
Harry the lying layabout bleep is going to pollute our air to ensure his inheritance!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I believe someone else mentioned it on the last thread but if Harry plays this right he might actually be able to spin it for his benefit.

Use the minimum required protection when he is entitled to is such as at church like PA. Have an extended stay and then quietly let it be known he isn’t going back - therefore rehabbing his PR, extricating himself from that sham marriage. Straighten up and dry out and quietly do something positive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Thank you for the shiny new thread and lovely title ❤

I'm not sure what else to add to the recap - events since the announcement yesterday have pretty much pushed everything else down for a while. I guess mostly to the advantage of the Gruesomes (Africa Parks).

The silver lining is that in spite of all Gruesomes and others' best/worst efforts, so many people are sending good wishes and support to William and Catherine ❤ As for anything else that happens, can't stop Karma 🤷

We're lighting candles and incense sticks today to pray for our lost loved one, and for the good health and peace of our friends and family, which includes my Tattle family 🤗

IMG_20230926_123436~2.jpg

• Heart
Morning all ; another new thread - they'll move fast this week.......

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My thoughts are with William today. I had to deal with my estranged sibling when our Dad was diagnosed with cancer, and she was the biggest pain in the arse imaginable over every single detail just because she wasn't in control of it. She even caused ruckus in the hospice Dad was in but thankfully I think the Consultant realised and offered to deal with her himself - I'll never forget that kindness. The stress she put on Dad and me for those 6 months has taken me well over a year to recover from. William doesn't need any such tit from Harry, especially now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119
It remains to be seen just how long he will be here for. The cynic in me thinks that once he finds how much he would get in the Will and just where this cancer is and the prognosis, he will shoot off back to her with the news. He doesn't care he is just seeing how its all going to affect him and is it sooner or later.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
My thoughts are with William today. I had to deal with my estranged sibling when our Dad was diagnosed with cancer, and she was the biggest pain in the arse imaginable over every single detail just because she wasn't in control of it. She even caused ruckus in the hospice Dad was in but thankfully I think the Consultant realised and offered to deal with her himself - I'll never forget that kindness. The stress she put on Dad and me for those 6 months has taken me well over a year to recover from. William doesn't need any such tit from Harry, especially now.
I’ve also had to deal with nightmare siblings in this situation. It’s so, so painful! You never forget the pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I bet there’s plates and other objects flying round casa Markle right now because Harry is coming over the uk by himself and the attention has been taken away from her. Then she remember “where there’s a will, there’s a way” and bring out the crocodile tears again like she did with the queen. I hope If the worst does happen that Charles leaves them duck all. She would explode

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Oh the mosquitoes are back 🤦

I meant the insects, since the days have finally turned warmer.

Also the Legend of Aviation.

ETA: Since all the creepy-crawlies are coming out of hiding, we'll likely soon see a "letter" from Smegs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks for starting the new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and recap and @Hannahebee for the title which I’m sure we all second with our best wishes to KC.

It will be interesting to see how long Hazno stays ….. if he rushes back after a day then the media will turn on him, if he stays any length of time his ILBW will turn on him for any number of reasons but, heaven forbid, if he doesn’t return in time for them to go and flaunt themselves in Canada to promote the Invictus Games it could be the end of him.

Although, on second thoughts, she would probably just go herself as she has more or less taken over as the leader of the games …… who needs her side kick to shuffle along behind her while she parades in all her latest fashion outfits (I use the term ‘fashion’ very loosely) paid for by the games committee? 😡

The next few days could be interesting as he also needs his adulation fix which he hopes to get in Canada ……. All hail the Legend of Airfix!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
We all know the lack of trust in Minge. If ANY details hit the press before an official announcement she will have fucked herself completely. BP and KP have managed the King and POWs news/health etc perfectly and no one knew a dicky bird until THEY announced it. If after that ginger bleeping wallop arrives in the UK information comes out NOT via issued statements then we will all know and she won’t be able to save herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 63
Actually, why isn't Harry the Aviator flying himself over? ;)
Because Archie is.😁

I think they realise that there is little public appetite for more of the gruesomes bitching and moaning about the RF. As that revenue stream has dwindled they will be all about reconciliation and forgiveness, they desperately need to be close to the RF. I hope but doubt the palace would deny it if they claimed that KC3 had apologised to them. 🤢🤬.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I am sorry about what you had to go through. I remember from when we were taking care of my grandma that there were always these members of family who did nothing but when they appeared they suddenly had ideas about everything and wanted to change things that were already organised.

I was just thinking-isn't Harry's situation so reminding of some family situations many people know when the estranged member of family or that sibling that doesn't usually care finally decides to appear in crisis situation and that person is more celebrated (even if they do not do anything or even mess with already organised care or help) than those people who are there all along and everyday. As if the more asshole you are the biggest praise you get when you decide to appear to "help".

I want to believe Harry's intentions are good and I also hope Charles will be fine.

But how low is the bar (esp.for men) that it is such an "achievement" that the almost 40 years old men is travelling to see his father after his diagnosis. It is what people do and as an outsider not from UK I cannot believe how big of an "event" it is that Harry is coming (will he get an award for that).

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am sorry about what you had to go through. I remember from when we were taking care of my grandma that there were always these members of family who did nothing but when they appeared they suddenly had ideas about everything and wanted to change things that were already organised.

I was just thinking-isn't Harry's situation so reminding of some family situations many people know when the estranged member of family or that sibling that doesn't usually care finally decides to appear in crisis situation and that person is more celebrated (even if they do not do anything or even mess with already organised care or help) than those people who are there all along and everyday. As if the more asshole you are the biggest praise you get when you decide to appear to "help".

I want to believe Harry's intentions are good and I also hope Charles will be fine. But how low is the bar (esp.for men) that it is such an "achievement" that the almost 40 years old men is travelling to see his father after his diagnosis. It is what people do and as an outsider not from UK I cannot believe how big of an "event" it is that Harry is coming (will he get an award for that).
hopefully any award he gets is a document that states F off and don't come back sign on the dotted line

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I bet there’s plates and other objects flying round casa Markle right now because Harry is coming over the uk by himself and the attention has been taken away from her. Then she remember “where there’s a will, there’s a way” and bring out the crocodile tears again like she did with the queen. I hope If the worst does happen that Charles leaves them duck all. She would explode
Much of his wealth would go to William to save taxes, maybe he'll be asked to dole it out? I'm not sure if the monarch to monarch inheritance also includes personal wealth.

If not, then Charles would want to leave the bulk of it to Camilla, some to his trusted aides etc, some to charity maybe, some to grandchildren.

Maybe he'll leave a good amount to Sparry because he's his son and also so he would maybe not bug William (fat chance of that leech laying off), but if he's as wise as we hope, he'd leave that money in a trust or some other way that Smegs, or even he himself can't access easily. Their frustration would be quite enjoyable. Hopefully by then William would have dealt with them in a way that they couldn't take it out on him and his family 🤞

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.