Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's some delay. I wonder what caused it?

Maybe an unruly passenger was drunk / stoned upon boarding, and / or made a scene because he wasn't happy with the seat he'd been allocated. And when the cabin crew - trying to keep the peace - asked another passenger who was already seated to swop, and they declined and stated loudly that they "wouldn't give that drug-addled leach the steam off my piss", caused the first passenger to slur loudly "Do you know who I am?", and then the seated passenger said "Yes, you treacherous bleep. So sit where you're put or I'll chin you." And then it all kicked off, and took hours to sort out.

Bet I'm not far wrong. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They just want to keep tit stirring... because it makes them money.
Is the situation as it stands :
▪William wants nothing to do with his Stoat brother, doesn't give a toss what the press thinks, is fiercely protective of his family, and puts the Monarchy first.
▪ The Stoat says he'd like to meet William, is dangerous and treacherous, and if he and his slapper could get rid of those in his way, he would. Puts himself first.
▪ Chuck keeps his options open, keeps the balls in the air. By refusing to condemn the Sussexes wrongdoing he supports them and undermines the Wales family to protect himself. Uses the shield of loving father. Now ill, but he was doing this before he was ill. Puts himself first.
▪The public recognised long ago the danger the Sussexes pose to our Monarchy, and askd year in year out for them to be stripped of their power. The Monarch ignores the public.
▪ The "obstacle" is William, who puts the Monarchy first.

If Chuck continues to call the shots, we could limp on for a long time with this toxic farce. For the sake of the Monarchy he should get a grip and stop flirting like a geriatric courtesan with both sides... beloved heir... beloved DIL... darling boy. Pick a lane Chuck and get in it before even more damage is done. Put the Monarchy first.
On every occasion Chuck has ducked the Stoat issue, helicoptered out, run away, "busy".

It's divide and rule, good cop bad cop, and very obviously No Family Unity. Not good.
The Stoat's alleged 45 minute meeting with his father wasn't funny at all, more smoke and mirrors.
It's not the press directing these reconciliation articles, it's the Palace imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That's some delay. I wonder what caused it?

Maybe an unruly passenger who was drunk / stoned upon boarding, and / or who made a scene because he wasn't happy with the seat he'd been allocated. And when the cabin crew - trying to keep the peace - asked another passenger who was already seated to swop, and they declined and stated loudly that they "wouldn't give that drug-addled leach the steam off his piss", caused the first passenger to slur loudly "Do you know who I am?", and then the seated passenger said "Yes, you treacherous bleep. So sit where you're put or I'll chin you." And then it all kicked off, and took hours to sort out.

Bet I'm not far wrong. :)
It definitely seems strange that out of all the flights that were departing from Heathrow around that time the Los Angeles flight was the only one that was delayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Headlines are driving me mad, but the comments give me hope that most people can see through this
The one good thing about these vomitatious articles is the hope that the Dastardly Duo read them avidly and then carry on to read the comments. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There needs to be a thorough, realistic, dynamic appraisal and assessment of RF role, functions, staffing needs, resourcing, contingency planning - all the things that would be looked at and updated periodically in any public service. (I'm not sure their courtiers etc have the necessary knowledge/experience - many of them come from the military, which isn't a public service, and haven't run businesses or major public services. This appraisal should be informed by opinions from the public, public services and bodies, charities etc etc.
This is why William is hiring a CEO and the media hates it because that would mean a different approach. Especially when it comes to leaks and communications.

There should never be any such thing as 'spares' which is a truly terrible designation for any human being. It's been horribly demonstrated (Andy and Haz) that things can go terribly wrong when younger/junior members are demoralised, minimised and left to their own devices.
Each family member should have a designated role and training from birth with an option to become a private citizen when they finish their education.

The funny thing is; Andrew and Harry were never really treated as "spares". They had their own projects and staff.

Andrew for example was even Trade Envoy - He messed it up:

Harry was included in literally everything William did. His wife too.

They both messed it all up themselves. What more can be done?

William has it right - Raise them properly. The issue was their upbringing. So from George, Charlotte and Louis, things need to be fixed. So that they too are good parents who will raise good children and hopefully, the monarchy will enter a rare period of peace, success and respect.

But then... Lilibet and Archie will most likely cause drama. This is why they should (I feel bad saying this) be cut off completely from George, Charlotte and Louis. So that what they do in California isn't linked back to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think we can all agree that Prince William has shown that he will do what he wants to do.

If he wants to call out his godmother for inappropriate behaviour, he will do it. If he tells the Queen he won't attend something (Garter day, I think?) if Andrew does, he means it. If he wants to modernise communications, he will. If he wants to have a CEO instead of the usual men in grey, he will. If he doesn't want to be the Head of the Commonwealth, my guess is, he won't be.

The media has been trying to get him and Kate to do 500 engagements a year since they got married. They don't. The media goads him to react to Harry. He remains silent. They wanted him to sue after Scobie, but he remained silent. They wanted him to respond to Scobie, he didn't.

That doesn't mean he is completely stubborn though, sometimes he listens. For example, taking Andrew to church. But even the Queen sometimes relented.

The media is losing this fight and they know it. This is why they are begging for Harry to return. A reconciliation. But if the media is pushing it, my guess is, it won't happen. Ever.
That would be the optimists spin.
Which may occasionally work.
When consequences don't happen .
After consequences happen however, it was just a temporary ''good will'' action from the media that gives a ''ego kibble'' of a good article .
The secret is ''hidden in a box.'' IIRC Harry mentioned this somewhere without explanation .(which is good)
Lady Susan (example)... will bite him in the ass at least another 4-5 times during his reign.
Same as everything else.
The complexity of this isn't visible in the ''now'' the current information is played around the instant validation for the targeted audience. The audience changes.
William however (as the actual human behind this, screw the King part, the privileeedge part, the power part) has to deal with this on psychological levels , as a person, husband , father.
Also his motives and a different perspective :
Yeah, ''modernising communication '' with Harry breathing in his neck, and potentially Parliament .
Snubbing Andrew , yeah a bit of image polish, did you miss the Bliar incident ?
Lady Susan called out on ''inappropriate behavior '' then looking like tantrum Willy after Harry's reaction , and their reconciliation .
They are still ''workshy Willy and do not Kate.''
If one of their children ever in any form gets photographed (like Louis) once older in any way other then perfect, the media will have fun, lots of fun.
It's the box. Always .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
from a medical point of view would Dr's not advice against him being there while the King is receiving his treatment, whose to say Hapless was kept at more than arms length, face masked etc especially when he has been travelling on a plane, so easy to pick up bugs on a plane and spread them on
Excellent point. Harold was exposed to a plethora of germs. The last wanted is for KC to catch something

Reactions: 25
Re Harold's PR visit to see KC3. I'm sure it was a very cordial meeting, all about his health, and then KC would have stopped any further conversations and said something along the lines of "trust has to be earned.. Associated Parks is looking very bad for you and needs to be addressed. Be careful how you proceed in your business dealings. This is the best advise I can give you at this time " No more conversation. Well along those lines. I don't think he would have said more because it could easily be reported in the press. At least this type of chat is innocuous really and Harold can't take offence and get all shouty and riled up. What he came for would never have been addressed and I don't think money would have been forthcoming from KC .

I bet Greedy told Needy when you leave have a big cheesy grin on you face for the Optics, its all about the optics :sick: We see you Harold

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That would be the optimists spin.
Which may occasionally work.
When consequences don't happen .
After consequences happen however, it was just a temporary ''good will'' action from the media that gives a ''ego kibble'' of a good article .
The secret is ''hidden in a box.'' IIRC Harry mentioned this somewhere without explanation .(which is good)
Lady Susan (example)... will bite him in the ass at least another 4-5 times during his reign.
Same as everything else.
The complexity of this isn't visible in the ''now'' the current information is played around the instant validation for the targeted audience. The audience changes.
William however (as the actual human behind this, screw the King part, the privileeedge part, the power part) has to deal with this on psychological levels , as a person, husband , father.
Also his motives and a different perspective :
Yeah, ''modernising communication '' with Harry breathing in his neck, and potentially Parliament .
Snubbing Andrew , yeah a bit of image polish, did you miss the Bliar incident ?
Lady Susan called out on ''inappropriate behavior '' then looking like tantrum Willy after Harry's reaction , and their reconciliation .
They are still ''workshy Willy and do not Kate.''
If one of their children ever in any form gets photographed (like Louis) once older in any way other then perfect, the media will have fun, lots of fun.
It's the box. Always .

The media will always be a problem.

What we are saying is William doesn't let them control his life. These nicknames they give them don't work because William remains steadfast. Workshy, Kannot, Willnot... Whatever it is,... It's 2024 and his MO has not changed. No matter how much they howl.

He may make mistakes, yes. Humanity. But he will call them out appropriately when necessary, work with them in a professional manner (the press still covers royal work) but keep them at bay and not let them dictate his life.

For one, William will not collaborate with a journalist on a book on the down low and pretend he didn't. Something that all of his family members except the late Queen and Prince Phillip have done.

I know people around here think his Lady Susan statement was a bad move, but I can tell you everyone I know appreciated that statement. Including me. Especially since almost every article that was written about her started out with "Prince William's Godmother..."

Responding to the media is not the same as being controlled by them. Clearly, the media wants to control him, but they are having difficulty doing it. Let's see where this goes.

As for parliament. The Queen changed things in her day. If she could lobby Churchill... Of all bleeping people... Then I am sure William can lobby Sunak.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Totally, this has business transaction written all over it.
But…if money was involved there is no guarantee that he won’t reneg. He is a liar and untrustworthy and he might hedge his bet that they won’t go after him legally because it would cause The King embarrassment I hope it was nothing financial in return for shutting up.

Reactions: 23
It just shows how deluded they are. Oooh look I'm a good son going to see my poorly father despite all the awful stuff he's done to us!
No! No! No!
If it was genuine we wouldn't have known you'd been over here until BP announced it.

I think the "lack" of senior royals will wake up the public now. We can't afford expect the RF to do everything they used to do. It will have to be "themed" charity work now, one month it's homelessness, another month it's child development, another mental health. They'll have to hold "forums" and invite all the charities to the palace, rather than visit little charities here and there.

If god forbid this illness does shorten KCIII's reign then I think more countries will potentially head towards republicanism, definitely Jamaica they've said as much, maybe Australia, I don't think the smaller commonwealth countries will anytime soon, but by the time George makes it to the throne I do think a very few countries will have the Monarch as head of state.

I can also see PoW maybe reducing the royal estate, Balmoral being turned over to the public, maybe sandringham as well.

I imagine they will stay in Adelaide cottage at Windsor and maybe open the castle to the public more, maybe BP too, it will be interesting to see if they use Clarence House as their London base or KP, using BO as an office only means it can be opened to the public more and pay for itself.

I think this is what the Wales have dreaded, that they will be forced into the top job sooner than they would have wanted which is probably why they have fought to maintain some semblance of normality for the children.

• Heart
So is Harry so deluded that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong and should be welcomed with open arms as the victim? That’s he’s being generous to visit so he’s shocked at being given an ice cold shoulder?

• Haha
Is the situation as it stands :
▪William wants nothing to do with his Stoat brother, doesn't give a toss what the press thinks, is fiercely protective of his family, and puts the Monarchy first.
▪ The Stoat says he'd like to meet William, is dangerous and treacherous, and if he and his slapper could get rid of those in his way, he would. Puts himself first.
▪ Chuck keeps his options open, keeps the balls in the air. By refusing to condemn the Sussexes wrongdoing he supports them and undermines the Wales family to protect himself. Uses the shield of loving father. Now ill, but he was doing this before he was ill. Puts himself first.
▪The public recognised long ago the danger the Sussexes pose to our Monarchy, and askd year in year out for them to be stripped of their power. The Monarch ignores the public.
▪ The "obstacle" is William, who puts the Monarchy first.

If Chuck continues to call the shots, we could limp on for a long time with this toxic farce. For the sake of the Monarchy he should get a grip and stop flirting like a geriatric courtesan with both sides... beloved heir... beloved DIL... darling boy. Pick a lane Chuck and get in it before even more damage is done. Put the Monarchy first.
On every occasion Chuck has ducked the Stoat issue, helicoptered out, run away, "busy".

It's divide and rule, good cop bad cop, and very obviously No Family Unity. Not good.
The Stoat's alleged 45 minute meeting with his father wasn't funny at all, more smoke and mirrors.
It's not the press directing these reconciliation articles, it's the Palace imo.
Here's a funny one for you:
727759-front_1100x_jpg.png

Some protagonists changed, the rest is still the ''caught on the back foot'' and now rush to fix it method.
Harkles aren't the only problem, but you are right about the ''divide and conquer'' part.
It's a frustrating game for those involved , the media is playing their ''slapping witches'' game, without appropriate reactions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just the term 'VIP' tells you how proposterous these rich ego-maniacs are. People aren't 'more important' based on how much money they have in their bank account. I know it's only a small thing, but things like that wind me up. And no, I'm not a raving communist. :ROFLMAO:
TBH I feel the same about HRH. Regardless of my support of the monarchy “highness” always annoys me

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.