Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just makes my head spin how vile and selfish anyone can be to force a visit on their parent who has been diagnosed with cancer, especially given the state of the relationship and knowing they're a source of misery and stress to said parent. Pure degeneracy and attention hungriness. This is how the harkles tried to hijack HMTQ's death and made it all about themselves, now using KC's illness for headlines for himself. He is really trying to kill off everyone in the family.
I was our mom's caregiver (she lived with me) while she suffered from dementia for many years. By the time she had a full-blown psychotic break and I had to have the paramedics take her to the hospital, I was ready to have a heart attack from the years of stress and sleep deprivation. Turned out she was in the end stages of Lewy Body Dementia and had only a couple weeks left to live. So, since I was completely burned out and unable to do anymore for her, I put her into hospice care at a nursing home nearby.

I have seven siblings, none of whom spent more than the occasional hour or so with her. But once she ended up in hospice, they all got busy yelling at me. My big sister actually went behind my back and tried to arrange to have our mom sent back to MY home to die there. I put a stop to that. Worst of all, when my mom stopped eating and drinking, that sister demanded I have her force-fed to ensure she wouldn't die right away, because my sister had booked a cruise and wanted us to force mom to live until she got back from her vacation. She didn't even realize how appalling that demand was - she shared it with our entire family and everyone was absolutely floored, but she saw nothing wrong with it.

So yeah, some children can be exceptionally vile and selfish with regards to their elderly, suffering parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Interesting !!

A briefing paper has been presented to House of Commons on Regency situation if Monarch too young to assume all functions 2 days ago
6 February 2024 …

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Okay. I lied about my previous post being my close out for the night because I just found Candace Owens & her take (from yesterday) on Harry going to see KC. She absolutely hit the nail on the head w/her words! 😉💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have woken up to 24 new pages.

I hope somewhere within those pages it says dimwit has flown back to LA.

None of the RF members need the traitor, abusive, negative, attacking Nell near them or to read about his circus in the media or on SM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have woken up to 24 new pages.

I hope somewhere within those pages it says dimwit has flown back to LA.

None of the RF members need the traitor, abusive, negative, attacking Nell near them or to read about his circus in the media or on SM.
Good morning! Good news! ✌👍 At this very moment the odious Stoat is bothering the airspace just south of Moose Jaw, Canada, according to Flight Radar

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
New Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.