Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

planetmirth

VIP Member
Don’t know if this is relevant ..but I just strolled past Clarence House and I heard someone shout really loudly “ I Am NOT a BANK !!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
My thoughts are with William today. I had to deal with my estranged sibling when our Dad was diagnosed with cancer, and she was the biggest pain in the arse imaginable over every single detail just because she wasn't in control of it. She even caused ruckus in the hospice Dad was in but thankfully I think the Consultant realised and offered to deal with her himself - I'll never forget that kindness. The stress she put on Dad and me for those 6 months has taken me well over a year to recover from. William doesn't need any such shit from Harry, especially now.

• Heart
  • Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The narrative that he can just drop in and everything will be forgotten really needs to stop.

It is clear that the media has been fed this narrative of reconciliation him being "needed" along with updates about Harry's whereabouts. Trust, Prince William is seeing them play this all out the same way they did the death of the late Queen. Making it all about Harry.

But lest we forget how shameless he has been...

1707229128285.jpeg

Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

• Heart
  • Haha

Mancunian

VIP Member
Use your reaction to this post to vote for your answer ...

During their meeting, what did Harry ask KC3 for first ?
Vote :sick: for money
Vote :ROFLMAO: for an apology

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Margot1977

VIP Member
It's actually hillarious...they've just said on the news that Harry spent 45 minutes with Charles, and now Charles and Camilla have gone to Sandringham....45 minutes 😂 And then it was confirmed that William hasn't got plans to see Harry. Well, I guess he's washing his hair....
Excellent.
ETA: The Telegraph says it was actually around 30 minutes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Chita

VIP Member
Harry recently has made me compare him to Henry the 8th. The description of his personality with 8th is uncanny.

He started out as a good monarch, sensible, reasonable and pleasant, but later his behaviour changed drastically. He became irascible, intolerant, violent and tyrannical.

Henry 8th showed callous and unrelentingly selfish behaviour on plenty of occasions.

one more from another website about Henry 8th

Henry’s secret feelings of insecurity and were first experienced during his own childhood as the spare heir became heightened during his kingship

would you look at that!!!!!

Modern Harry right there. Another case of history repeating itself or his Henry the 8th reincarnated into this twat.

Henry the 8th you say?

henry the 8th B WATERMARKED.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

moodykitten

It would be horribly embarrassing if he rushed back in dramatic fashion, had a short meeting and then everyone either left London or went about their business. Horribly embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
They've played a blinder. Allow him to come. Pick him up at the airport with tip top security. Suing this government? Whatever. Deliver him to meet his Dad. A quick meet, greet and a cheerio pal. Meanwhile William has the word out on the wires that he has no plans to meet his a-hole brother. Reconciliation? Olive branches? Lol!

He and Anne then get back to work, work which Harry stepped away from, work which clearly has plenty on its plate particularly with the King and POW recuperating. So he's left exposed as a listless pariah with nowhere to go but home back to whatever the hell he does. Bravo. Adios.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

SamBamford

It remains to be seen just how long he will be here for. The cynic in me thinks that once he finds how much he would get in the Will and just where this cancer is and the prognosis, he will shoot off back to her with the news. He doesn't care he is just seeing how its all going to affect him and is it sooner or later.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Thanks to @Hannahebee for the lovely thread title :)

Recap:

Catherine is now out of hospital and is continuing to recover at home.
William is about to return to work and Edward is having a brief break.

King Charles has been diagnosed with a form of cancer and will be starting a schedule of treatment soon.

We wish them all well.

And the prodigal son is returning...

Please add anything I've missed

• Heart
Reactions: 75

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Why has Harry rushed back so quickly? The way he’s acted he should be ashamed of himself. If the cancer has been caught quickly like they’re saying and Charles will be ok why has he scuttled back.
Of course any normal person would want to support their family member going through treatment but this just seems odd after the way he’s behaved

Charles is probably asking the same thing.

He appears to have run away to Norfolk after a "brief" meeting.

1707232249798.png

Now what? Back to LA? More PR? What a fool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
An 11 hour flight plus travel each side of the airport.... for 30 minutes with your Dad who has other plans.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Debra_Whinger

Oh look, the douche is wearing all black... :rolleyes:

1707232964884.png

He almost never wears black. It's like he's already expecting his father to be dead. :cautious:

Apparently he "had a 'brief meeting' with his father". I hope KC told him to sign some papers and bugger off.

• Sick
Reactions: 73