Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband never gets into a conversation about the harkles, he's never expressed an opinionon them, he's pretty ambivalent about the royal family and doesn't get drawn into discussing them n any depth.

Anyway, I just asked him "what do you think about Harry flying back already?" and he replied "I think he's having some sort of prolonged mental breakdown. That's what abusers do isn't it? cut your off from your family and burn all the bridges and no doubt she's said she's suicidal to get him back home"

Ummm I completely agree love!
Still waters run deep!!💧 No wonder u love him. Mine loves to talk about it. After football it's his next obsession. He didn't get it at first but after Prince Philip and visiting the scenes of the crimes he turned superfan 😆. Jesus in heaven how could you treat your gran & grandpa like that. Men have strong opinions about that, too. He's now a huge royalist and has an interest in politics (ish). It's such a lotto win for me ❤ SM is full of comments about not caring until Oprah or something to liking/supporting the BRF. I've seen comments from Aus Republicans saying they were now OK w/ KCIII. That's how karma/God works sometimes. No matter what you do fate (candles/plumes/toilet signs) will plague your days.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This whole thing shows just how far has Harry fallen in importance as a result of his disloyalty
- no warm family welcome - just a quick hi and bye from KC and QC
- although Hazno would like the PPoW to engage with him - they are no longer interested
- no offers of a Royal residence, no offers of a suite at Soho house - just an airport hotel
- the fact that he stayed at the airport and not around St James/Mayfair makes it seem like all of his former mates have lost his number
I watched a short clip earlier, I had avoided all the coverage but this actually amused me.
All the cars sweeping in, one of them carrying Harry.
And then next minute (or so it seemed 😁) the helicopter taking off. 😁

• Haha
A quick dash across Twitter and many appear to have a similar annoyance and wondering about wtf was that all about. I live in SW London not far from Wimbledon and the Hurlingham club and we might get a couple motorcycles around the RR when it is Kate and /or the kids. But not Met popo. Ever.
God Damn it, Merk! We went to the Hurlingham Club for lunch when we there this Summer and I had a few of those typewriter pictures of HLMTQ w/ me! Oh, well, next time....

Reactions: 20
  • Heart
  • Haha
They've played a blinder. Allow him to come. Pick him up at the airport with tip top security. Suing this government? Whatever. Deliver him to meet his Dad. A quick meet, greet and a cheerio pal. Meanwhile William has the word out on the wires that he has no plans to meet his a-hole brother. Reconciliation? Olive branches? Lol!

He and Anne then get back to work, work which Harry stepped away from, work which clearly has plenty on its plate particularly with the King and POW recuperating. So he's left exposed as a listless pariah with nowhere to go but home back to whatever the hell he does. Bravo. Adios.
You'll never beat the PR machine of the Palace. Never. They may take their time but they will always win.

'Recollections may vary' was simply a masterstroke.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Is Hazno on the outs with Marcus and Soho House? I'm sure that he usually stays there when in London although there were rumours that he trashed his room last year on one of his court case visits.

Is Megain getting ready to pull the plug now that he failed in his mission to get RF engagement?

• Haha
  • Wow
The media will always be a problem.

What we are saying is William doesn't let them control his life. These nicknames they give them don't work because William remains steadfast. Workshy, Kannot, Willnot... Whatever it is,... It's 2024 and his MO has not changed. No matter how much they howl.

He may make mistakes, yes. Humanity. But he will call them out appropriately when necessary, work with them in a professional manner (the press still covers royal work) but keep them at bay and not let them dictate his life.

For one, William will not collaborate with a journalist on a book on the down low and pretend he didn't. Something that all of his family members except the late Queen and Prince Phillip have done.

I know people around here think his Lady Susan statement was a bad move, but I can tell you everyone I know appreciated that statement. Including me. Especially since almost every article that was written about her started out with "Prince William's Godmother..."

Responding to the media is not the same as being controlled by them. Clearly, the media wants to control him, but they are having difficulty doing it. Let's see where this goes.

As for parliament. The Queen changed things in her day. If she could lobby Churchill... Of all bleeping people... Then I am sure William can lobby Sunak.
BIB your post
"I know people around here think his Lady Susan statement was a bad move, but I can tell you everyone I know appreciated that statement. Including me. Especially since almost every article that was written about her started out with "Prince William's Godmother..."

@Evangelina also referred to this incident as being not a good decision by William owtte.
I thought he was dumped on here and the whole thing was an ambush (successful) by Fuliani, and Chuck and Cam supported her.
C and C stepped swiftly back from their household employee SH at their event and SH suddenly became only "William's godmother". I don't think SH should have been called out at all. That dreadlocked fraud wasn't even invited and the whole episode was a disgrace, the way SH was paraded on TV and made an example of. Gruesome. Nothing to do with William but he was thrown under a bus by the Palace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m guessing William didn’t pay for this tribute pertaining to aviation then … 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Perfect timing of the Air Ambulance gala and William’s thanks for well wishes whilst Hazno is either snoring, snorting, pissed or farting 30,000+ feet in the air. “But, but I wanted to be the first one to mention Pa”. Thunder stolen.

Was William mentioning that he and Tom are pilots a sweet nod to H?

1707342027404.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I was going to comment that William looked like he had lost quite a bit of weight from looking at the pictures from earlier today. He looks normal though this evening in his black tie so maybe it's the cut of the blue that made him look a bit gaunt. He has a look of Edward about him too sometimes I think

Reactions: 33
So according to Piers Morgan I know from my own palace sources that the situation with the king is “serious” — as most cancers would be for a 75-year-old man — and there are real fears about what may happen next.
I hope not as I've read a few Fortune teller people say the King's reign will be short which ive always disregarded until reading this.

But thinking about it, if he's having chemo it is rather serious as usually it would be an operation of some sort to remove the tumour wouldn't it?

I wonder if the prostate procedure was a little white lie.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The Harkles must be even more skint that we imagined. Jesus reports that the standard fee for a photo for video use is normally $50 and Backgrid quoted $750 for a carparkle picture.......desperate times and all that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Piers Morgan said on uncensored that he knows for a fact William hates what Harry has done.

I know we know that but PM has sources.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ooh that's duck smeg off. Big Tom yet again showing who's real royalty 🤣

I'll bet Tom sent gobs of flowers and get well gifts. Just like Harry and Meg did. Right?
---
Piers Morgan said on uncensored that he knows for a fact William hates what Harry has done.

I know we know that but PM has sources.
I don't think that was a reach of a comment from Piers. We all know that William hates what Harry has done and have known for a long time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.