Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all this infomation is being sent to The Taliban. 😬
Thank god they're so thick they need information sent to them... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Anyway, it's not too difficult to put pieces together on what flight he might be on but I think they are pretty well prepared to guarantee the safety of passengers.

And it's always possible he's not on that flight at all but instead climbed onto a private plane at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s the thing William doesn’t have to do any thing. William will do what William feels is the best for him, his family & the
Monachy. This man does NOT allow the media to run his life. That’s why the media want Hasbeen around because Hasbeen leaks & gives the media drama. William is boring, remember? But William will be a great King for that very reason. Have I said that I friggin love William.
William's position is hereditary , it's not based on merit.
He will do as told, the alternative to this(being told) is that he is often making decisions which aren't the best for him.
Lady Susan.
The Caribbean ''I don't have to be King.''
Bashir
He still has to...tolerate the Rose rumours (didn't sue), he had to do/or enable the walkabout (Queen's death) He still was equal to Harry at the Vigil...He still didn't sue Scobie, he defended the Monarchy (Oprah) but remained silent after the attack on Charles &Kate
He is doing exactly as expected by the media, or maybe worse-Charles.
Robert Hardman also told exactly that, a bit less ''in your face.''
Right now (after here was pointed out that ''away until Easter(now it's after Easter) was a mistake) the Mail is now ''fixing'' the ''timelines blunder.''
So yes,the media is fully controlling him.
Now he even has to go out and apparently ''speak'' about the King and Kate.
It's complicated, really.
The media wants Harry to lift him up now, then drag him down again , just like every Royal , ever since the medieval town crier got drunk and claimed the King joined him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t see it that way myself although I know some will. The police etc have always maintained that when he is in UK on royal duty. Visiting the King could be considered royal. Hasbeen will get all the security he needs. It’s having the IPP status & security 24/7 and anywhere in the World the loser boy wants. That is what he is after. This security is not enough for him.
BIB yes! Anything he does can be considered Royal if it means upon picking him up they secretly Tagged him to keep track of the Fucker while in the UK. He only thinks he slipped out the back unnoticed. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My headache lifted approx 3.10pm uk time.
There was a Delta flight that departed 2.40pm. The BA flight was supposed to depart 3.05pm but only left now. :unsure: Maybe he was sneakily taken through Heathrow and to a private airfield...? Or then that was the time Harold checked out in the VIP lounge surrounded by tiny bottles and was carried to the BA plane over two hours later...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt Meghan will call Backgrid to get pictures of the Range Rovers leaving LAX.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
No doubt Meghan will call Backgrid to get pictures of the Range Rover leaving LAX.
Maybe she's going to be there to welcome him home in a theatrical fashion complete with wide brim hats and sunglasses... But I know she's too lazy to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The look of him he'd never think of changing his undies more than 2 time a week - inside and out and back to front :sick:
Bet he chucks them at the bedroom wall along with Smeggy’s,,,if they stick they’ll get a wash…🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The bastard has just flown over the house!!

Assuming that was his flight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Peg is fine with horses, Kate isn't .
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Looks comfortable , but possibly ridding ''western '' or similar, it then would create problems for the Queens horses, it's a different type/skill of ridding , depending on what the animal is used to.
Maybe there's some, but never seen a ''non English '' Royal horse. (Ridding style related) and to long to explain.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
William's position is hereditary , it's not based on merit.
He will do as told, the alternative to this(being told) is that he is often making decisions which aren't the best for him.
Lady Susan.
The Caribbean ''I don't have to be King.''
Bashir
He still has to...tolerate the Rose rumours (didn't sue), he had to do/or enable the walkabout (Queen's death) He still was equal to Harry at the Vigil...He still didn't sue Scobie, he defended the Monarchy (Oprah) but remained silent after the attack on Charles &Kate
He is doing exactly as expected by the media, or maybe worse-Charles.
Robert Hardman also told exactly that, a bit less ''in your face.''
Right now (after here was pointed out that ''away until Easter(now it's after Easter) was a mistake) the Mail is now ''fixing'' the ''timelines blunder.''
So yes,the media is fully controlling him.
Now he even has to go out and apparently ''speak'' about the King and Kate.
It's complicated, really.
The media wants Harry to lift him up now, then drag him down again , just like every Royal , ever since the medieval town crier got drunk and claimed the King joined him.

I think we can all agree that Prince William has shown that he will do what he wants to do.

If he wants to call out his godmother for inappropriate behaviour, he will do it. If he tells the Queen he won't attend something (Garter day, I think?) if Andrew does, he means it. If he wants to modernise communications, he will. If he wants to have a CEO instead of the usual men in grey, he will. If he doesn't want to be the Head of the Commonwealth, my guess is, he won't be.

The media has been trying to get him and Kate to do 500 engagements a year since they got married. They don't. The media goads him to react to Harry. He remains silent. They wanted him to sue after Scobie, but he remained silent. They wanted him to respond to Scobie, he didn't.

That doesn't mean he is completely stubborn though, sometimes he listens. For example, taking Andrew to church. But even the Queen sometimes relented.

The media is losing this fight and they know it. This is why they are begging for Harry to return. A reconciliation. But if the media is pushing it, my guess is, it won't happen. Ever.

Reactions: 46
If she could ride she’d have been up on a horse back up and down outside the palaces so she could be papped. Riding is something Catherine isn’t in to either so it would have been a way to shoehorn herself into favour with the rest of the royals.
Plenty have ridden on meghan , anyway 😃😃💀

... ' ol saddlebags"
[/QUOTE]
Bet she can clap the National Anthem using her fanny flaps….bet they resemble a dropped lasagne…😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't know - it seems to be a no-win situation to me. The public's attitude in contradictory.

Have a big RF undertaking lots of duties and engagements -the the public are up in arms complaining about paying for all of these people to carry out events.

Have a smaller RF - then the public are up in arms complaining about why nobody is doing all of the Royal work.

Perhaps we need to define the scope of what the RF should do? Also possibly differentiate between the "figurehead" royal roles - for example patronages of organizations and charities that could be done be non fulltime working royals and the key projects that require longterm inputs.

William should talk to his Scandi counterparts about how they have coped with their younger siblings removed from ongoing royal roles - it's happened in Denmark and Sweden in the last 5 years
I think your suggestions are very good and much needed.
The senior royals had a 'Way Forward' group that apparently talked about all this and made plans. Out of which the king's plan to 'slim down' the monarchy emerged.
That's proved to be, let's be honest, a failure.

There needs to be a thorough, realistic, dynamic appraisal and assessment of RF role, functions, staffing needs, resourcing, contingency planning - all the things that would be looked at and updated periodically in any public service. (I'm not sure their courtiers etc have the necessary knowledge/experience - many of them come from the military, which isn't a public service, and haven't run businesses or major public services. This appraisal should be informed by opinions from the public, public services and bodies, charities etc etc.

Now's the worst time to embark on such a project. But it's clear that the senior royals have to enrol and properly train their junior members from young to take up public roles or to be able to step in as necessary.

There should never be any such thing as 'spares' which is a truly terrible designation for any human being. It's been horribly demonstrated (Andy and Haz) that things can go terribly wrong when younger/junior members are demoralised, minimised and left to their own devices.
Each family member should have a designated role and training from birth with an option to become a private citizen when they finish their education.

As I see it, it's tough tit if they don't like the rules...there's always a price to pay for the random good fortune of immense status and wealth. Just as there's always a price to pay for being born into less favoured circumstances.
Realistically, the vast majority of us humans have restricted choices in life unless we're exceptionally talented. We don't have the luxury of having enough money to saunter through life with eyewatering levels of entitlement; nor do our families cover up for us and create projects for us to vanity figurehead.

Yep. I'd sort them out!! (I'm not expecting a call anytime though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With all that luggage (and people?) he was deffo planning more than a night in an airport hotel. Perhaps he thought he'd be greeted with open arms, the twit.
Has anyone checked the valuables at Clarence House? I wouldn’t put it past that fucker to steal something.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.