Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feltz is a no mark, don't even think about her, she's just a Silly moo.
Remember when her boyfriend cringily serenaded her live on this morning on her 60th birthday and then it turned out he’d been cheating on her for years? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This is getting more weird now... The status on Flightradar has changed from 'Estimated departure 17:15' to 'unknown'...

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 17.33.54.png

Does this work on the mobile app? I still cannot track it on my laptop.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He looks like he has had a massive amount of hair removed (in a not very straight line) from the back of his head to try and get it transplanted!
Yes I noticed that too. The back of his neck looks really odd 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wait, it hasn't left yet? I thought we were talking about the BA flight, not the Virgin one. Maybe I've got the wrong flight here.

Edit: Yes it has... I don't know why Departures was lagging on my screen and Flightradar showed it as taxing.
And now for some strange reason, Flightradar won't let me track it!

All I'm getting is this... Maybe that means he's on that flight.

View attachment 2742118
Looks like there were several LA flights today. Could be any of them.

Reactions: 13
" ...I'm leaving......
...on a jet-plane-
...I don't know when I'll be back again.......... " 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like there were several LA flights today. Could be any of them.
We'd have to know what time those photos were released. I found six flights and the one I tried to track was the one he would've logically been able to make.

Reactions: 14
I've been finding this quite fun the last few days. It's a bit niche to IT Security professionals like me. But essentially Spoutible, the Twitter alternative created by bot supremo Christopher Bouzy has been headlining the IT Security news for days now due to a number of vulnerabilities in it that can allow hackers to steal passwords and then who knows what. Well it's given me a chuckle anyway, that he's been in the IT risk news so much this week. This particular article doesn't name him as responsible for Spoutible, but other articles and IT security daily podcasts have been.

I hope all his sussex thug squad friends have been busy changing all their passwords.

Bouzy is a bot-farming clown and has no business running anything where people need their info to be secure. He BSed his way into doing stuff for Amber Heard, the Democrats and Meghan, and look at where all his clients are now. And they go back for more on Spoutible. If anyone on that service gets hacked, they get what they bleeping deserve.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Feltz is a no mark, don't even think about her, she's just a Silly moo.
Yeah you're right, I've just heard her voice too much today and i'm sick of the word rapprochement, find another word Vanessa!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If this is true, why haven't we ever seen her on a horse? You'd have thought she'd have wanted to impress HMTQ?
In fact, the one photo of them near stables, she doesn't seem to want to touch the horses and stayed far away from them (I think in Morocco)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.