Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
No chance. Who would hire them?
😂

When I'd read the post, my first thought was this scene from a Priyanka Chopra film - her wealthy parents take their friends on a cruise for their wedding anniversary. Her ex shows up but PC is in an unhappy marriage. Her aunt and other "high society" women are gossiping and talking about setting up the ex with PC's cousin, so she screams at them to leave their kids alone and get a job, and then flounces off to confront her ex.

After she leaves, her aunt looks at the other women and says, "Paagal ho gayi hai, humein kaun job dega?" (Transl.: Has she gone mad, who will employ us?). They exchange looks, shrug and carry on with what they were doing.

At least those women were self-aware 🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
And how many times does she smooth her skirt down?’
Maybe her hands release steam. The latest megonovation in handheld steam irons. Wrinkle-free clothes on the go. Or not 😂

Came back from an official Republic Day celebration a little while ago so will be catching up in a bit. Max temp was around 20C today, dipped suddenly after sunset so I'm freezing ❄ The PR tactics someone used there ...I'm still laughing 😂

• Haha

Plantagenet

VIP Member
One thing that puzzles me about these stories in regard to the US tabloid press. If Doria spent time in prison…there were guards, fellow prisoners who were also there at the time. I can’t imagine that all them are now “livin’ the vida loca’ like she is. Tabloids would pay a fortune for a collaborating story. Why would they be loyal to the point of missing out on the tabloid money?

In regard to Lili…born in US…there have to be people who knew the surrogate, worked at the hospital, etc…another valuable story to tell. But..not a peep.

It is very strange.
If there is nothing to tell, then there is nothing to tell. There is no proof that D was in prison. As for Lidi? We aren't even sure she exists.

JAR21

VIP Member
Can't read the article (thanks, DM 🙄), but this discussion reminded me that Priyanka Chopra has again shared something about her daughter's birth/surrogacy. Didn't bother reading what she'd shared, but Smegs really missed a trick. Or she must be pissed off that she couldn't reveal the surrogacy and milk all the attention that her "bestie" has been getting, because she needed the titles.

What was that saying about cake and having and eating? Smegs should know, she's really good at finding quotes and making them her own 😉
Here you go:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I couldn’t remember offhand the difference in ages - Diana was so young when she died. That obviously wasn’t going to be an issue!
I wonder what the implications are if the Ho had been married twice instead if once, the first to Joe Giuliano? You have to write down on forms the names you've previously had, and on the Ffark birth certificate it was noted Trevor Engelson, but someone said you don't need to list all previous. I think she was married before Trevor, but such a lot has been scrubbed from the internet and information you could find some time back has disappeared, like about Snakebite.

Also why Welby had several private meetings with them, not wedding rehearsals. Something was going on but we were told it was for spiritual guidance. As if. Maybe Welby sacrificed a live cock to try and drive out the demons, but failed.

From what I can see, it's not normally permitted for a divorced person to marry in Church, let alone divorced twice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
Opportunity to do it by proclamation as was done in Denmark, followed by a simple anointing at a private location - then can be claimed as fitting for the current economic climate?
I think we should have some sort of service, as it is an historical record, is really interesting to watch, makes good TV and attracts tourists. Maybe with a shortened route to the church, if that’s what is costing all the money? What is it that is so expensive with the Coronation? Is it security?

Sami Lee

VIP Member
It doesn't help when there are contradictory institutes saying weed is good or bad for MH.

I haven’t seen anything on the news since the late 90s or early 2000s saying it was bad.
That figures. It was that time, late 90s when I met with a Dept for Education official to discuss the escalating drug issues in the schools across our county. Jaw dropped when he told me that they'd changed policy: they would now be teaching kids how to use drugs wisely? FFS. I was sooo angry, especially as my oldest two were just starting senior school. Using drugs + wisely = an insane contradiction!
And here we are....with the king's son a poster manboy for heavy consumption.

• Wow
  • Sad

InsomniNat

Arthur is actually an American cartoon that was on for decades starting in 1996 and finishing in 2022. He isn't a rabbit but an Aardvark and he isn't specifically a person...or rather Aardvark of colour, more a browny/grey which is the shading/colour of most Aardvarks. As for it being Jamaican-themed, there is a version of it on YT that has been dubbed by people speaking in a patois accent and it may have been shown there but that's about it. The only thing they seem to have got right is the theme tune was sung by Bob's son Ziggy...

I don't know who told him this but he...or rather whoever informed him, are speaking out if their ass. If it was her hoping to sound like a doting mummy to the 'kids', all it has done is make her look thicker than we know she already is.

She should make him watch Rasta Mouse 😆
---
She wouldn’t have fitted through a trapdoor in yon frock, it would have had to be the width of the stage.
A walking fire hazard ⚠

• Haha

RubyRowallan

Hansard, House Of Lords 2013
"(2) A person is disqualified from succeeding to the Crown as an heir to the body of a Royal Marriage if they are not the offspring of both parties to that Marriage."
Where does the "of the body" bit come into it? There are some odd definitions of offspring mainly concerned with heifers, that could be construed as not necessarily excluding surrogacy, which is a worry.

Chita

VIP Member
Catherine had difficult pregnancies didn't she?
And there's a medical name for what she suffered from - what is it, please?
Want to read up and see if women with that condition usually go on to needing "abdominal surgery"
Is it linked?
Do they eventually need a hysterectomy or something else?
Might give us a clue to what Cathrrine has been in hospital for.

• Sad