Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

1706246396697.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Thank you for the shiny new thread, and I LOVE the title! β€πŸ‘ŒπŸ€—πŸ•―

We are celebrating our 75th Republic Day today. Don't have a lot of nice things to say given current affairs, except that there's no way that ol' Bristle-Head and his ol' Ho can become our King and Kween yay! πŸ’ƒ

So in celebration, some glow-in-the-dark pigments that I'll use to paint signs etc in the VIP Lounge - we need them for the parties and the hangovers. And don't tell Smegs else she'll want to steal these too for her makeup/one tear left eye. She's already caused a worldwide shortage of bronze craft glitter🀦

IMG_20240126_031538~2.jpg

And something I couldn't post in the last thread:

Haven't caught up yet, but having known my grifting narc wife of narc uncle and an assortment of other grifters of different varieties, I'm not surprised that not a second went by when Smegs wasn't grifting and merching. After all, that's what she joined the BRF for (apart from potentially ruining the monarchy/becoming Kween) 🀷

May I ask which flavours please?
Oh sure. I've got Sizzling Hot, American Style Cream n Onion, and Magic Masala - so all sorts of spice levels πŸ™‚ I've also reserved a packet of wafer style Salt and Pepper ones for dad (they are a bit harder to come by).

We can party! πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

View attachment 2714892
The face on her! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
OMG…they swanned in, ILBW overdressed (badly) as usual, expecting to be guests of honour. And are seated back with the plebs…again. How many times is this? I’m so here for this! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Thanks @peradetlic, and @LadyMuck for the fantastic title.

QUOTE="LadyMuck, post: 18157067, member: 59163"]
Tom Bower telling it how it is. Spot on!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks @LadyMuck πŸ¦‹
Transcription of Tom Bower
Discussion with Tom Bower on a Channel 4 documentary about Harald's relationship with Camilla. We have some information but TB said there's more to come and he's not yet watched it.
TB says that Camilla was responsible for the breakdown of Charles and Diana's marriage, she humiliated Diana whenever she met her, and was present during C and D's honeymoon with phone calls. Diana was treated appallingly, and when she died and Charles and Camilla openly resumed their relationship William and Harry were appalled.

There is more to come about how Camilla treated Charles's sons, lots to discover.
Whether the documentary will take it any furtherTB doesn't know, but he did write in his book that the conversation about the colour of Farkk's skin was held at Clarence House between Charles, Camilla and Harald, and it was not a critical conversation.

Harald loathes Camilla and believes she destroyed his parents' marriage.
The boys were heartbroken at how their mother was treated and cast aside, and must have gone through hell when she died.
The presenter said he completely understood Harald's animosity, but Camilla had won people over.

Tom Bower said the Stoat needs to move on, and has done enormous damage to Britain and the Monarchy.
Is there a way forward, a possible reconciliation? Tom said No.

The Jamaica trip was provocative, worse because when William and Catherine visited recently they were humiliated by the Jamaican PM.
Our relationship with the Caribbean is critical especially with the slavery issue, and now Meghan is posing as a champion of diversity.
The Sussexes went there to stir up trouble, and they capitalise constantly on their royal status.
Is it time for KC to remove their titles? Tom Bower says Chuck feels far too guilty about Camilla to do it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The face on her! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
OMG…they swanned in, ILBW overdressed (badly) as usual, expecting to be guests of honour. And are seated back with the plebs…again. How many times is this? I’m so here for this! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That dress for a cinema🀣 and it looked like a fairly standard cinema too- hope the seat was sticky- sat at the back with the hoi polloi - 🀭

Thanks for new thread! Great title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks @peradetlic, and @LadyMuck for the fantastic title.

QUOTE="LadyMuck, post: 18157067, member: 59163"]
Tom Bower telling it how it is. Spot on!

Thanks @LadyMuck πŸ¦‹
Transcription of Tom Bower

Is it time for KC to remove their titles? Tom Bower says Chuck feels far too guilty about Camilla to do it.
[/QUOTE]
If Charles feels too guilty to deal with his disgusting devious & dangerous son, then he needs to step away from the throne. It is not a position for guilt.
The country must be the priority & if he is incapable of doing that then he is not fit for purpose.

Absolutely cracking title!

Love the video of Stoat scurrying out of the theatre, his bald spot was glowing like a beacon 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Hope someone with a huge hat came and sat in front of them so that they couldn't see 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am with @ChaoticArtist and I really love this tittle! Well done @LadyMuck.

On one hand I doubt the ILBW will attend the Oscars with her friend: he will not get any of the first rows so the would be demanding to be front row, and then the security, and I think the Oscars are already a diplomatic confusion with the real A+ listers so the organisation doesn't need a Z Lister over tanned duchess staring things further;

but on the other hand, truth is the Oscars just keep sinking lower and lower - I mean they allowed aggression to go unpunished on live TV - so eventually they will meet the ILBW on their way down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You really wonder what they do day to day to keep themselves occupied and busy. We only get to see them intermittently as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The way she ends up just plonking herself to awkwardly in the seat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could watch that moment over and over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Tom Bower talks of a documentary coming soon to British tv.
From what he says, it looks like it will show Camilla in a negative light and more or less confirm what Harry said about her in Spare.

If it is true and backed up with evidence, then ok, it is best for the truth to be out, especially if it can confirm it was Camilla who made the comment that was perceived to be racist.

I'm sure having the whole world told you are racist has made Catherine feel sick and hurt.
If it was Camilla who said something, then tell us.
Let us know what she said, don't blame someone else for it.
Then when we know who said it and what they said, we will make up our own minds whether we think the comment had racist intent or not.

For sure, Charles is going to be angry that all his work to make Camilla accepted could come crumbling down again if this documentary proves her to be the villain Harry said she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Who reckons the footage from that pro camera you can see beyond them, will ever see the light of day 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You really wonder what they do day to day to keep themselves occupied and busy. We only get to see them intermittently as it is.
I mean they have to keep going back to Ikea to replace china and we all know how those trips can take up to a whole day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for the new thread @peradetlic πŸ‘
@LadyMuck thank you for the brilliant thread title l am so glad yours won .
Not that the other suggestions weren't amazing as always but yours was so spot on πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
A blow up of the back of the ILBW's skirt . It's so badly made . Reminded me of the wedding outfits tbh .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.